mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

On 2023-09-17 at 10:40 PM, Antiyonder said:

After much delay, I watched Hilda and the Mountain King.

11 minutes ago, Antiyonder said:

Watched for the first time A Whisker Away.

Oooooo I like those movies! Was very fond of Hilda and enjoyed the film

A Whisker away was good, but enjoyed the music much more especially the last three songs <3 mainstays in my anime playlist and every now and then karaoke 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Miss said:

Oooooo I like those movies! Was very fond of Hilda and enjoyed the film

Well the third season is incidentally set for December 7 with 7 episodes and a 70 minute special: https://deadline.com/2023/09/hilda-netflix-final-season-launch-date-ottawa-animation-festival-1235547896/

Well not watching a movie currently, been rereading some old Back to the Future trilogy scripts and updating appearance listing in the wiki articles.

Reread Paradox which was a hybrid between Part II and III.  This would be accomplished with Old Biff giving himself the almanac in the high school parking lot (A detail carried over in the finished movie as the last time departed shows him leaving 1955 at 6:31 PM).

Also when the other Marty opens the door, it is Biff who is knocked unconscious instead of the current Marty who dodges a bullet cause Mr. Tannen was shown to have a brass knuckle.  And Doc getting struck by lightning, plus Marty getting the Western Union letter also just happens at the parking lot.

The rest is a shorter version of III.

The other script is the draft of Part II with Marty and Doc visiting 1967 instead of the return to 1955.  But as mentioned before, there's a bit of rehashing of the first movie with Marty getting arrested and Lorraine bailing him out of jail.  With money she and George would use in nine months for a romantic vacation where Marty will be conceived.  Yeah good call in just having Marty working around his Part I self.

Spider man across the spider verse: yeeeh…. Not a fan of this movie and I don’t really see the hype on it. Too much annoying angst going on that just seems to be dragging for too long and not getting to the main point. The ending left a cliffhanger for the 3rd movie but I feel they drag the plot that purpose for that. Which was unnecessary. The plot is nothing original and a huge clusterfuck. 4/10

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, TBD said:

Spider man across the spider verse: yeeeh…. Not a fan of this movie and I don’t really see the hype on it. Too much annoying angst going on that just seems to be dragging for too long and not getting to the main point. The ending left a cliffhanger for the 3rd movie but I feel they drag the plot that purpose for that. Which was unnecessary. The plot is nothing original and a huge clusterfuck. 4/10

I really liked the first one tho some of the characters I thought were too silly.

But this new one I  definitely did not like. 

• Brohoof 3

On 2023-09-22 at 8:26 AM, TheRockARooster said:

The last movie I watched was Barbie : Mariposa & The Fairy Princess.

Buy Barbie Mariposa and the Fairy Princess - Microsoft Store en-AU

I love ^this movie^ and have seen it a zillion times (like all the great Barbie animated movies). And on that note I recently watched:

Barbie and Her Ssiters in The Great Puppy Adventure (2015): Another great Barbie movie. This one centering on Barbie and Co deciphering clues to the location of a secret treasure buried under Willows, Barbie’s hometown in Wisconsin. Lots of fun, as is to be expected from classic Barbie.

Retribution (2023): A decent Liam Neeson movie. He needed a hit and this is a step in the right direction. It’s not on the level of Taken or some of his other signature movies, but it’s solid and fun to watch.

• Excited 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I love ^this movie^ and have seen it a zillion times (like all the great Barbie animated movies). And on that note I recently watched:

Barbie and Her Ssiters in The Great Puppy Adventure (2015): Another great Barbie movie. This one centering on Barbie and Co deciphering clues to the location of a secret treasure buried under Willows, Barbie’s hometown in Wisconsin. Lots of fun, as is to be expected from classic Barbie.

Retribution (2023): A decent Liam Neeson movie. He needed a hit and this is a step in the right direction. It’s not on the level of Taken or some of his other signature movies, but it’s solid and fun to watch.

It was a million times better than the new Barbie movie. :D

• Hugs 1