The. Worst. Possible. THINGS

Gourgeist

and when that happens to my cookies I get so pissed. 

I despise it when I'm eating them as such and they fall apart in the milk, making me need to fish for it...

Also when I remember I'm supposed to be lactose intolerant and that eating my cookies with milk and chocolate chips is going to come back and bite me later...

thankfully, my mother was a b*&^h and used me as a milk disposal when I was a kid (milk has a day or so left on the sell by date and she'd give me the jug to chug :P ), so I've mostly developed a less than average reaction to it :P

Basically I don't get the stomach pains/cramps, but I do get the gas (the blow out kind, not the painful buildup) and occasionally the runs.... I can stink up a house though at times... heh

So its not completely bad I suppose, but still annoying...

Also, getting into a good RPG and then having the game crash/lockup or die and realizing I haven't saved in HOURS.... ugh.....

Edited by GrimCW

Oh I know.. What irks me good is supercenter wal marts... so big yet they seem to have so much less than regular wal marts...

Its not that I can't find what I'm looking for, its they literally don't have it anymore in most of them!

Reg wal marts usually have a sewing/fabric section in them, I've so far only found one supercenter that somehow managed to keep this! And its not like it wasn't a commonly used area. They always had more traffic in them as long as I'd known them than the toy Isle non-xmas season. And during the holidays it too went up!

ugh.. But thats not all, I swear they don't keep things in stock nearly as much too...

Right now, the most irritating thing is that I can't take my Wii U Gamepad more than 15 feet away from the console. I just want to watch things on Netfilx while I sculpt T ^ T

lol, This is why I wish they had it possible to connect it via WiFi.. PS4 supposedly does something similar with the PS Vita, but again, its a direct link, which horribly limited range!

How stupid is that?!!

if they put it through the WiFi it'd reach further and connect better, and it'd only need be an option, not a requirement (though it could become a req someday, given the consoles generally need that anyways and most ISP's have that built into their modems now too...)

Till then though, I recommend a good ol' tablet with netflix :P

Which reminds me.. I need to dload the latest MLP onto my iPad...

lol, This is why I wish they had it possible to connect it via WiFi.. PS4 supposedly does something similar with the PS Vita, but again, its a direct link, which horribly limited range!

How stupid is that?!!

if they put it through the WiFi it'd reach further and connect better, and it'd only need be an option, not a requirement (though it could become a req someday, given the consoles generally need that anyways and most ISP's have that built into their modems now too...)

Till then though, I recommend a good ol' tablet with netflix :P

Which reminds me.. I need to dload the latest MLP onto my iPad...

Once I have a bunch of extra money, I'll be sure to get myself a Samsung Galaxy, or something.

Another thing that's the worst: Human interaction. Man, does that suck...

Guys, nothing worse, NOTHING worse...

Until you've heard Lister play and want to break far more than just one string....

sry.. couldn't resist..

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 1

People. On. Trains. I swear, that is the most horrible thing I have to deal with, and I have to deal with it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Everyone wants to move forward as fast as possible as soon as the train arrives, a some people pushing you very subtly to move forward while other people are still trying to get off. And once inside, these a-holes start acting pretentious, as if YOU OWE THEM SPACE.

Then there are those vile ladies in front of my office building who work in a restaurant next to it who ALWAYS SMOKE in front of the door. They don't care because these days, EVERYONE seems to smoke but for me, it's like taking a dive in a pool of enriched oil and trying to breathe air from it. Jesus Lord.....

img-2062453-1-20100816-FUtallica-guitar-

Guys, nothing worse, NOTHING worse...

How about when the string snaps, and it's one of the most painful experiences ever, and your nail dies and falls off?

People who leave their signal on for miles. You're going to turn left eventually. Thanks for that warning.

Stepping on slimy dog toys.

Anything sticky.

Bandaids. Just kind of in general.

Forgetting my gas tank is empty.

When I get in the car and instantly have to pee. I live in the middle of no where. If I'm going somewhere, it's at least 25 minutes until I stop driving.

• Brohoof 1

I feel this thread needs to be revitalized again, and I thought of some more.

Sneezing in the middle of a conversation, and then you have snot on your hand, but everyone saw you sneeze, so you can't wipe it on your pants. So you have to keep talking, but all the while you're really thinking about the snot on your hand.

When you're eating peanut butter, and although you were careful not to get it everywhere, it still gets on your hands, and then attracts lots of lint before you realize it's there.

Something really bothered me today for some reason. I looked at my Pokemon Y's Pokedex, and saw that I had seen 399 Pokemon. I definitely have certain things that have to be *just* so, and numerical values of one of those. Because of having a number so close to being an even hundred, I went on a rampage trying to find a gap that I could easily fill, and then annihilated a mountain's worth of rocks trying to find a Slugma. Eventually, I did, bringing my seen up to 400. I like that number. :)  

Accidentally ending the world by simply playing a video game is one of the worst possible things I can think of. 

5721.png

Anyways, on a more serious note some inconvenient things I can think of that can happen are

• Spilling a can of soda you just opened.
  • Dropping the sandwich you just finished making on the floor.
  • Having your couch cushions being stolen.
  • Encountering a shiny pokemon, and having no pokeballs.
  • Having your video game crash, or freeze without you getting the chance to save.

The worst possible thing?

PAPERCUTS

Screw papercuts...  :okiedokielokie:

Those moments when you reach for that extra delicious snack in your pantry only to realized its an empty box that someone mindlessly put back after finishing it off.  

It's annoying when your family does it. It's 100 times more annoying when your roommate does it :lol: 

Ordering a package on expedited delivery, seeing its "out for delivery" at 8AM and come 9PM its nowhere to be seen....

Holiday season or not, GET MORE DRIVERS... grrrr

When you're eating peanut butter, and although you were careful not to get it everywhere, it still gets on your hands, and then attracts lots of lint before you realize it's there.

This reminded me of another.

Wearing white and getting red sauce, or anything for that matter on it and not being anywhere where you can get some club soda or anything else to get it soaked or off with...

when you're playing skyrim and talking to someone, and there's only one reply option, and it's not the one you want. Also when my brother tries to prank me.

Agree! Not to mention when someone steal your sweat roll. Nigga (not used racially) that is MAH roll!