Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things that your friends do that were funny but got annoying.

deathmetalbr0ny

My friend started watching Degrassi: The Next Generation after I told him that I watch it. It's funny because he used to make fun of his mom and brother for watching it because he thought it was stupid and over the top(which it can be) but now he loves it and is already at season 4 and decided to purchase seasons 1 through 10 off amazon. Unfortunately for me Drake plays one of the main characters on the show and when he first appeared my friend sent me a message saying "You used to call me on my cellphone." and I "Please don't tell me you're going to send that every-time Jimmy is on screen." and he "I probably will." That continued for a few days till I broke responded with this.  

We had a good laugh with that one and he stopped after awhile thank god.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Crypty said:

Shit jokes. I have couple friends who're never getting tired to joke about poos, shit and other crap. Sometimes it's funny ^-^

A Crap ton of Jokes :U 

That was terrible but I regret nothing

OT:

I can't reall say,

My friends aren't really the type to prank folks...even the extroverts of the group never really pull the same thing twice..

• Brohoof 4

Some jokes that I can't really explain, many of my friends overused them to a point where they were annoying :^)

Calling me Harry Potter just because I actually kinda look like him.

It was funny the first time I guess, but after a while I got tired of people saying I look like Harry Potter even if I know I kinda do.

• Brohoof 3

Ye olde, "made you look" type jokes. A fun giggle quickly begins to turn toward dark thoughts of how much prison time you'd face for strangling them.

Back in college, I had a couple of friends/roommates who loved to play Cards Against Humanity. The game was funny at first, but since they'd play it so often, I got tired of it and would suggest something else. 

Pretty much everything... it seems as time went on I matured while they stayed children. They constantly spam memes in my group chat, despite me telling them not to because it kills my phone battery. its aggravating when you see your battery is low despite charging it, then seeing 99+ messages in messenger and a good majority of it is crap from ifunny.

One of my friends keeps saying "damB" instead of "damn" claiming that it's his catchphrase.

I've tried to tell him that it's stupid, but he doesn't listen.

Every time he says it, a piece of my soul withers.

• Brohoof 1

one of my friends would do a mickey mouse voice during class,It was funny at first for about 6 or 7 times but then he kept doing it repeatedly and long story short.. it became annoying. :dry:

8 minutes ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

one of my friends would do a mickey mouse voice during class,It was funny at first for about 6 or 7 times but then he kept doing it repeatedly and long story short.. it became annoying. :dry:

Oh dear. Well I hope I never make the mistake of imitating Mickey Mouse in your presence!

• Brohoof 1

These scene was funny, but now I hate how my brother annoys me by re-enacting them:

The same unfunny joke can be found at the end of this low quality video of a Spongebob episode.

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Bring Helium and go Donald Duck :D

Are you seriously suggesting I should do so?:okiedokieloki:

'Cause I would love to!:lol:

• Brohoof 1

Ever since I got promoted to the office, all the sudden I 'don't work anymore'.

Haha, funny the first day guys, but after 2 years some new material is over-freaking-due.

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

These scene was funny, but now I hate how my brother annoys me by re-enacting them:

The same unfunny joke can be found at the end of this low quality video of a Spongebob episode.

Are you seriously suggesting I should do so?:okiedokieloki:

'Cause I would love to!:lol:

Oh god the act like its something important just to say hi thing got annoying really fast for me too. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I'd sometime  be the comic relief guy despite of my serious persona, like sarcasm, dark humor, etc. so..maybe this question is another way around for me? eh, who knows.

..But yeh i do have that moment, like whenever they laugh at my jokes( which is fine) but then dragging it... that's when they just killed it.

Edited by TBD

My friend once started watching DBZ. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t dislike the show, but he talked about it NONSTOP. All day, all the time, everywhere. Then I made him keep it to himself. Ha. 

I am so pitiful. 

Edited by Capper