Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird/Absurd Dreams?

Legit101

Reminds me of a quote by Michel de la Montaigne: "There is no man so good that if he placed all his actions and thoughts under the scrutiny of the laws, he would not deserve hanging ten times in his life."

Let's just say that I am not an exception to this rule.

Not only this, but dark thoughts are subjective

It's subjective but I wouldn't doubt it.

^Both of these, not only is it hard to truly understand the signinfigance behind all of our thoughts but they are also much too subjective. What one person says is horrible, dark, and depraved another might not see as so. Also, I have noticed that as I have grown older I understand why some thoughts that were dark came to me earlier.

I dream in binary code. 011000101000101010010010000100010010111001001001111001001110101001100101001000100

100100101000100010011010010101001011001101000010001110100010010010000100011100101

Please don't ban me for relating such a filthy dream!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

if people could see my dreams they would probably chop me into small pieces and burn/bury them individually in several different parts of the world, just to be safe.

Good thing that ain't the case.

I'd probably want to keep a record of my dreams/thoughts visually... which would be kinda neat. I have had some interesting thoughts, and some rather disturbing ones. The one thought that always ALWAYS disturbs me... involves a kitten and a microwave. I don't exactly know where that thought came from, but there was probably some stupid video on the weird side of youtube of it (I never want to see anything like it again). I just cry to myself over that thought. *hugs kitty* Although, most of my dreams are rather peaceful, and at times, random. However, I almost never have any nightmares. I used to have a few when I was younger though.

Would I be put into a guillotine over it? I doubt it. It's just as stupid as "thought crimes" were in 1984. We don't live in a world run by Big Brother (yet. ;_; )

I could scar each and everyone of you for life, just from some of the softcore dreams I have had.

I also fantasize what killing a random person would be like.

I don't watch slasher movies, because I find them boring.

If I weren't in control of myself I'd be a real life Hannibal.

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlkZVAw8Gc

They couldn't do anything about it because I have dreams which are within dreams, within more dreams.

DREAMCEPTION.

No. I could care less what the world thinks of my thoughts.

If I get belittled for anything, I say "haters gonna hate" and flip 'em off.

i doubt that i have ever had a pleasant dream and/or thought

i have had more gruesome things go through my head this year than any of my friends will have for the rest of their lives

and thoughts of, well, that make you say holy **** how could something possibly be that messed up

most of thoughs were started by my " friends" who my parents have only let me see outside of school about 15 times each on average