request shop Requests - Taking 5 OC's of MY choosing :3

Snowdream

(edited)

Okay so I am bored and am opening 5 slots for OC requests.

However...

I will choose the OC's If I think your OC is cool/cute I will probably take it, so it isn't really first in - best dressed

Need a pose and reference picture!

a pose reference would also be appreciated img-1434694-1-tongue.png

Please don't feel hated by me if I don't choose you OC, I love you all!!

To see my previous request page

http://mlpforums.com/topic/57514-free-oc-request-closed-for-now-3/#entry1378663

1. Zoop - complete
2. Glaceon - complete
3. ~/XC-BRONY~ - awaiting approval...
4. Bari - In progress...
5. -closed for now... -

Also A points donation on Deviant art would be much appreciated, but isn't required img-1434694-1-smile.png

My DA - http://emzo100.deviantart.com/

Finished Requests

Zoop:
post-11488-0-54846400-1367824618_thumb.png

Glaceon:

post-11488-0-78654500-1367926036_thumb.png

XC-BRONY

post-11488-0-94707800-1371117766_thumb.png

Edited by Snowdream

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Again! I must get in!

My OC Kaynah and whatevs in spoiler:

post-1372-0-73372300-1367730273_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-30082800-1367730278_thumb.png

post-1372-0-47948600-1367730281_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-61136200-1367730287_thumb.png

If you cant make out her mark clearly, it's a shiny spearhead.

You can draw her however you want in any position, although pregnant is preferred :3

Edited by Chigens and Kay

Ooo Ooo Pick me! i love your drawings!! Could you draw my Oc rocket Blast? ill leave the creativity to you (his eyes are blue if you want to draw him without the glasses.

post-11433-0-23418000-1367730400.png

(edited)

Ooh! Pick Cascade! Pick Cascade! She's super cute and unique too! Her wings are more like penguin flippers than anything else, due to a birth defect, and she's naturally great at swimming as a result! 

Also, a swimming Cascade is a happy Cascade. But that doesn't mean you have to draw her underwater if you don't want to. You know, if you want to draw her.

img-1434725-1-9525f2307a9d2feae3ae0c46d8 

Edited by Glaceon

(edited)

Oooooh I have always admired your pictures and stuff. I would love it if you could do some art of my OC Star Song.

She can be in whatever pose you think would work...maybe sitting playing the violin...looking happy ?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/star-song-r1880

There is her character page along with her Cutie Mark and stuff. She's part pegasus part zebra...and quite shy...and hopefully drawable happy.png

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

(edited)

I present Asteria. The link for her page can be found down in my signature, in which you can find an assortment of reference pictures  I would like for her to be drawn stretched out laying on her back. Tired, sleepy, or asleep. Something like that. 

Here are her colors in case you need them.

post-6449-0-40704400-1369512132.png

Edited by Bari

Looks like they're already starting to stack up a bit, but if you care to do so, I'd love an extra picture of my OC, Keystone. He's like, pink and stuff.

Pose? I don't care - something silly! :3

af05c8d66ab28c0b6765eff46137a7db.png

(edited)

Well here's Cal! Nothing really special about him, just because I really haven't had the chance to work on him. He's still a blank flank. If you choose mine, other than his coloring, and mane style, everything else is up to you. Can't wait to see your final works.

post-14146-0-22488600-1367732401_thumb.jpg

Edited by Caledonian

I really like your art, and would be honored to  let my OC be in such a beautiful pitcure.

Here he is:

post-13325-0-73680600-1362798065_thumb.png

His name is Brown Horizon.

If you wanted to draw a girl, here's his girl friend Vivid Kicks:
post-13325-0-58197400-1367703222_thumb.png

If you choose mine, thank you in advance. But if you don't, thank you for drawing.

/)

Again! I must get in!

My OC Kaynah and whatevs in spoiler:

attachicon.gifPregnant Kaynah - Kokoripony.jpg

attachicon.gifPregnant Kaynah - Motion Spark.png

attachicon.gifKaynah by Ltn01.jpg

attachicon.gifKaynah Sketch Two.png

If you cant make out her mark clearly, it's a shiny spearhead.

You can draw her however you want in any position, although pregnant is preferred :3

I would do yours, but I honestly have no idea how to go about doing it. Maybe if I have some free time after these requests are complete I MIGHT have a play around

Sorry :)

Ooo Ooo Pick me! i love your drawings!! Could you draw my Oc rocket Blast? ill leave the creativity to you (his eyes are blue if you want to draw him without the glasses.

attachicon.gifphoto-11433.png

What do you want for a pose? If there is a particular pose that you want you could post a picture, or if not just say like sitting or sleeping or whatever you want :)

What do you want for a pose? If there is a particular pose that you want you could post a picture, or if not just say like sitting or sleeping or whatever you want smile.png

Hmmmm i dont really have a preference, I would either like one of my current avatar drawn. or Just Rocket running, but anything would be good

I'd like one of Blaze. The pose is the picture below my OC. The pose can be anything with him flying, but my first choice would be of the one below. If not possible, I don't care what he's doing. Surprise me wink.png fabe2b62d137f23e7e0dc067f2c82aab.png

post-6340-0-45093500-1367734575.jpeg

Could I have Sparkey drawn? I'll leave a link HERE. Hope you choose him. Also, in case you want to choose somepony else from my list, have a bunch of ponies. LINK. I look forwards to seeing these, even if none of my OCs are chosen.

Hello Friend! :P

Perhaps you could chose to draw my OC, Allaila? Her mane, tail and eyes are a teensy bit lighter, my 'Snipping Tool' mucks up the colours just a tad.

If you choose to draw her, then Yay! Thats Awesome! But it doesn't matter if you don't.

Looks like they're already starting to stack up a bit, but if you care to do so, I'd love an extra picture of my OC, Keystone. He's like, pink and stuff.

Pose? I don't care - something silly! :3

img-1434800-1-af05c8d66ab28c0b6765eff461

okay I have done the lineart for you request, but I just wanted to run it by you before I got any further, is there anything you want me to change?

post-11488-0-19734800-1367741211_thumb.png

I am always looking for somepony to give a shot at giving my OC life. Extra points for tossing a towel in there somewhere. Gotta remember the towel.

final_zps6de5b511.png

So, this is a bid sort of thing, but at this point, I don't really have much else to do in terms of getting somepony to draw my OC:

Just make the color scheme less fickle, New Moon bigger (size of, say Luna, but bulkier), and the boots a darker shade.

post-1287-0-78671100-1367748551_thumb.png

(edited)

Maybe you could consider doing my OC, Roaring Rhythm. She is a musician (DJ). She is quirky, sociable and can be pretty naughty at times. You can pose her how you like.

Here are some reference pictures :

img-1435347-1-RhythmStand.png

img-1435347-2-RhythmSexy-1.png

Cutie Mark :

baffle.png

Thanks in advance!

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

Ive got an oc-villain named Tondrak, he is a unicorn skeleton

Here is a reference pick, you can chose the poseimg-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would like for his eyes to be like discord's in the mov series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

okay I have done the lineart for you request, but I just wanted to run it by you before I got any further, is there anything you want me to change?

Mm. I suppose tweaking it so that he's a fair bit more on the slender side of things? Sort of a Braeburn bodytype, I suppose. ^^

That said though, your work is quite nice. If tweaking it like that would be a pain, you've got a good picture going regardless. :)

Mm. I suppose tweaking it so that he's a fair bit more on the slender side of things? Sort of a Braeburn bodytype, I suppose. ^^

That said though, your work is quite nice. If tweaking it like that would be a pain, you've got a good picture going regardless. :)

Haha yep, I'll try and fix that after school today. I thought it may be too fat but I was like Meh! Might aswell see what you think ^^

It seems as though you have an open space, so if you do maybe you'll consider doing a picture of Ion:

messy_mane_ion_by_ulyssesgrant-d5wfzaq.p

Cutie Mark

ion_s_cutie_mark_by_ulyssesgrant-d648ag3

If you do chose to draw her, I don't mind what pose you choose.