gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

It was Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for me. I've completed it before, but I actually beat it for the first time the other day on Xbox One. The last time that I completed it was on 360.

Edited by Spectre The Assassin
  • Brohoof 1

You ever have one of those games where it ends and you ride the high for over 24 hours cuz it was such a great game and ending? Where you don't want it to end but are perfectly satisfied with it anyway? That was Growlanser: The Dual Darkness for me. I beat it last night and I'm still flustered over it having ended.

Now I just have one Growlanser game left to play and I'll have played all the English-released games in the series. We'll probably never get another one either. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories a few days ago. It's very hard to beat the final bosses but glad they didn't pick up their strongest cards in the first turn ^_^

Still playing it for fun though.

• Brohoof 1

The original Mega Man. I've beaten it many times...but have yet to master it. Looking to do so as I prepare to do a video walkthrough for it.

Just finished Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories a few days ago. It's very hard to beat the final bosses but glad they didn't pick up their strongest cards in the first turn ^_^

Still playing it for fun though.

Love love love. :love: That game was my childhood, I've beaten it five times and my desire to play it again still lingers even to this day.

• Brohoof 1

The original Mega Man. I've beaten it many times...but have yet to master it. Looking to do so as I prepare to do a video walkthrough for it.

Love love love. :love: That game was my childhood, I've beaten it five times and my desire to play it again still lingers even to this day.

It's a very addictive game actually, and I'm not a "fan" of the card game. I used to play it when I was young too. Currently I'm trying to get more decent cards in free duels.

Back to the main topic, I beat supertux yesterday (a free, open-source game based on Super Mario). Not bad for a free alternative, but it's somewhat short.

I usually play league of legends and Ragnarok,  both of which are MMOs so there's not really a way to "beat" the game, unless you count winning a match or a guild war.

I suppose last game I've beaten would be Undertale ^ ^

Edited by DefinitelyNot Vulcan

Just last weekend I beat the final 3 bosses of Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin

Tbh fromsoft's B-team didn't make dark souls2 nearly as hard as A-team made Dark Souls & Blood borne. I've yet to beat the original Dark Souls, I think when I left off I was trying to get through the tomb of giants the first time, after killing Pinwheel, I got gangbanged by a bunch of giant skeletons

Ummm....

Probably driver San Fransisco. And I'm not easily impres- Oh! A car transporter!

I dunno. I think the fast loading combined with a large world and a lot of traffic that WOULD take lots of time to load.

It was just what I was looking for. An open world car game where stuff happens just cause I'm John tanner.

• 2 weeks later...

Come to think of it, aren't most video games nowadays unbeatable? 

Hmm, I guess I'm playing through fallout right now and I was playing Minecraft but I dunno how you beat Minecraft modpacks.

The last game I beat was actually Dark Souls 3. I thought it took the best parts of each game before it and it has actually become my favorite Souls game. I'm actually planning on working through it a few times to try to get the platinum trophy.