Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Evil counterparts?

Ultrako

There has only been 2 villians but maybe there will be more and more each season and on the 8th season they will battle Nightmare Moon (because she might become evil again) Discord , Another villian, Another villian,another villian,and the last villian,which made them be able to be evil again.

Twilight Sparkle takes on some kind of apathetic ignorant oaf

Applejack takes on an incredibly lazy sleaze

Rarity vs. someone who is obtusely humble but a kleptomaniac

Fluttershy vs. probably the Riddler from Batman

Rainbow Dash takes on some ugly sod who only looks out for him/herself

Pinkie Pie takes on a rock

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 3

Somepony is posting a fan comic on deviantart with this as it's premise and it's actually rather good! Some ponies are drawn to the ruins of the Royal Pony Sisters where the essence of Nightmare Moon promises them their deepest desires if they help release her. In order to do that, she sends them to destroy the mane six's friendship.

Midnight Glow - Bigotry

Ignobility - Greed

Gloomy Glob - Treachery

Brazen Spite - Cruelty

Sour Apples - Deceit

Sinky Sigh - Crying

It actually works rather well! I always thought their couldn't be an evil mane six because that would imply some kind of friendship between them, which isn't very evil. Then I read this and remembered that evil alliances are usually kept together by ONLY one thing, mutual gain. Also interesting to note is how the Elements of Discord act separately, they are most successful when it's just them and their counterparts. When the Elements of Harmony stand together, they're a well oiled machine. Contrast that when the EoH are alone they're vulnerable, and when the EoD are together what results can only be described as something resembling a tangled ball of snakes.

http://freethinker5.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d3kfr4j

• Brohoof 1

I would like more of a villian where the Mane 6 alone cant beat them and instead Luna must turn into Nightmare Moon to help, therefore rendering her evil for the next season. (I know she may then turn evil and turn on them instead but this new villains might want to destroy Equestria and Nightmare Moon wanted to rule Equestria so they would hopefully fight)

I think too much into these things :3

Somepony is posting a fan comic on deviantart with this as it's premise and it's actually rather good! Some ponies are drawn to the ruins of the Royal Pony Sisters where the essence of Nightmare Moon promises them their deepest desires if they help release her. In order to do that, she sends them to destroy the mane six's friendship.

Midnight Glow - Bigotry

Ignobility - Greed

Gloomy Glob - Treachery

Brazen Spite - Cruelty

Sour Apples - Deceit

Sinky Sigh - Crying

It actually works rather well! I always thought their couldn't be an evil mane six because that would imply some kind of friendship between them, which isn't very evil. Then I read this and remembered that evil alliances are usually kept together by ONLY one thing, mutual gain. Also interesting to note is how the Elements of Discord act separately, they are most successful when it's just them and their counterparts. When the Elements of Harmony stand together, they're a well oiled machine. Contrast that when the EoH are alone they're vulnerable, and when the EoD are together what results can only be described as something resembling a tangled ball of snakes.

http://freethinker5....set=24#/d3kfr4j

That is pretty good. But IMO, Nightmare Moon returning would waste Luna's character. Evil counterparts refer to Discord since he represents chaos, so it'll be a risky pick here.

That is pretty good. But IMO, Nightmare Moon returning would waste Luna's character. Evil counterparts refer to Discord since he represents chaos, so it'll be a risky pick here.

Nightmare Moon doesn't return in the story so much as the formless evil that was in her does. I see what your getting at, but so far, she's the LEAST seen character. If you wanna see the EoH battle those who oppose their nature, if nothing else for ideas, I highly recommend it!

I could totally see the essence of Nightmare Moon making a return and bringing with it the forces that directly oppose those of the Elements of Harmony. I could see it possessing a few unsuspecting ponies and setting them against the Mane 6.
  • Brohoof 1

I have an idea it should be like in season 2 episode 1 and 2 where they are against Discord but this time it would be different Mane 6 would have their own clones for example

1. Clone Twilight Sparkle = Isn't interested in books

2. Clone Rarity = Likes being around dirt and not clean things

3. Clone Rainbow Dash = Scared of most things

4. Clone Pinkie Pie = Doesn't like to have fun (Similair to Pinkamena Dien Pie A.K.A Cupcake Killer)

5. Clone Applejack = Lazy and lying

6. Clone Fluttershy = not caring about animals and other ponies

And the original Mane 6 are not in the episode or they got cursed and transformed into this bad sides of themself and some other pony have to help them

But who I want you to decide. ;)

Well if there are 6 counterparts they would just be equal,so 7 evil villians with one boss that made then be able to be evil again ( AKA unstone Discord,Make Luna Evil) So that the boss this the evil counter parts will win.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle will have to battle her evil cousin Midnight Flasher. (I just love how wrong that sounds!) Her beautiful aunt Dawn Twinkle will lend a hoof in the epic battle!

Does Midnight Flasher wear pants?

I have a great idea!How about the boss of them all clones all citizens so the clones are evil,and make his knights and guard out of the dead!And to defeat the evil is to go to another dimension through a portal to get that dimension to help them. (I was thinking going to all other shows in hubworld but then that would be a COMPANY episode.)