Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Changing a Human into a Dog or Pony !?

~Princess Luna~

Do you think it is possible for us to exploit DNA. You know like add artificial genes to the human genome, and then edit a piece of DNA that is commonly used in the human body?

Like this simple directory of Mt-DNA?

Literally Protien (UUU UUC)=Phe

Directory (UUA UUG)=Leu  CUU

CUC

CUA

CUG Ingredients on how to make Leu Protien in Mt-DNA

Well I'm not going to bucking break your minds with more Mt-DNA

I wonder if we can Replace The Directory Leu to a script going to DNA while still making the Protien Leu

Now going to a client that can read animal genes since we already (Pretending that I said.) have a whole library of a horse's genome. Now listen for this to actually work the client gene must understand and run with the gene with a specially made protein from it that can read off of it and literally slowly but surely turn you into a Pony, horse, bird, etc.

Do you think this is possible? Please comment below

huh? uh sorry I'm a little confused on all his stuff right now, I haven't taken bio yet, so yeah. I only know so much, and well even then not sure i'd understand it.

Regardless is it possible? Well I don't really know, I don't understand the science behind it, so I don't really have any idea. It doesn't seem very plausible to me though, it just seems kinda illogical really.

Plus the transformation process unless very gradual might be very painful, possibly even kill the person after rearranging their body.

Who knows what kinds of deformations this could cause aswell, It could cause a whole lot of crazy things really. So i'm not totally sure its a good idea to try, or even the benefits of it.

Also not sure if this is related, but I don't think I'd wanna be a horse or pony simply to be one really, the main reason I think me, and others like the ponies and kinda want to be one is more for their world, not necessarily the fact of being a pony.

It might be cool, but it'd be expensive and highly dangerous, and maybe not reversible, so I'd pass on trying it myself.

As for it being possible, who knows, they've done some crazy stuff with science :P.

• Brohoof 1

You mean like take a full grown human and change them into a dog or pony by altering their DNA? No, you can't.

That's pure sci-fi. Even if you could rewrite the DNA like that, you'd have to do it to every cell in the body. And even if you could do THAT, the cells would initially be the same. It would be a process as the cells change the proteins and such that they create. And that process would likely be such a shock to the system that it would kill you.

• Brohoof 1

You mean like take a full grown human and change them into a dog or pony by altering their DNA? No, you can't.

That's pure sci-fi. Even if you could rewrite the DNA like that, you'd have to do it to every cell in the body. And even if you could do THAT, the cells would initially be the same. It would be a process as the cells change the proteins and such that they create. And that process would likely be such a shock to the system that it would kill you.

Well I think you have a point but I am going to do a simulation on the human body and possibility kill my computer with sky net.

Please note this will take a shit ton of experimenting with. So after this we do it on mice XD from the lab.

I think it's possible, sure. But I don't think it's possible anytime soon within even our children's lifetimes. While we have unencrypted the entire Human Genome, we don't necessarily know what each gene does or understand the full significance of what it does; their functions being much more important than what they are. Simply substituting in genetic material doesn't work, there are tons of limitations that we don't yet understand. The history of documented genetic mutations I think is a perfect example of why this is not yet possible for us to genetically engineer.