Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you watch the fourth season?

MK15

115 users have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the fourth season?

• Yes
    • No

(edited)

Yes I know that it can looks like a stupid question, but I've seen so many "fans" in other forums that won't watch the next seasons of the show, I was wondering if the situation is similar here, so....will you watch the fourth season? 

Edited by MK15
  • Brohoof 7

what "fans" are these? /=|

I'll be watching the fourth season. I see no reason not to. even if the whole alicorn thing turned people off from the series, they should at least watch the first 2 episodes of season 4 to see how they wrap up that whole thing

• Brohoof 3

Yes I know that it can looks like a stupid question, but I've seen so many "fans" in other forums that won't watch the next seasons of the show, I was wondering if the situation is similar here, so....will you watch the fourth season? 

I would call those people drama queens. Why the fuck hell wouldn't I. I mean dear god this sounds a lot like that stupid EG crisis. Everyone losing their heads over something that hasn't even come to pass.  

• Brohoof 1

I will.  Even though I feel that they've made some missteps this season, that's no reason to jump ship.  While season 3 wasn't overall that good IMO, I still had some good times, and I imagine I will continue to have them in Season 4.  There are some causes for concern, especially with Alicorn Twilight, but I'm not going to go off the deep end for that. 

I would *love* for the show to put all my concerns and issues to rest and just have a kickass fourth season.  So how am I going to experience that if I don't watch?

• Brohoof 2

If I start watching a series, I like to watch it to the end, no matter how good or bad the episodes are. The same applies to MLP, most episodes are good, some however are kinda bad, but I will watch it to the end. ^-^

(edited)

I will definitely be watching the fourth season it's one of the main things I'm looking forward to this winter. Ponies are one of my stress reliefs after all smile.png. I'm interested to see how Alicorn Twilight will turn out also. 

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 2

I definitely will be watching the 4th season. Personally I enjoyed the 3rd season although the idea of alicorn twilight is something I'm still not sure on yet in regards to what changes it will have on the show but I've enjoyed the series so far, so I'm confident that the 4th season will also be a good addition to the series! 

• Brohoof 1

You can hardly call those people fans, in my opinion. Twilicorn, and alike things are not worth leaving the show over.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
post-10241-0-14552600-1367674215.jpeg

Watch season 4? No way! Of course no. After the season finale and Equestria Girl who would even watch it?

post-10241-0-59968900-1355149338.jpg

Okay, I will give my serious answer in case any of you don't get it. Yes I will. There's no reason not to. I love all the three seasons, and I'm waiting for the fourth. I don't care about those haters (Twilicorn haters or whatever). I'm also thirsty of pony.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 4

How much of a fan are these "fans" you speak of, exactly?

Of course I would watch it. I don't see why I shouldn't if I already have so many concerns on what has happened and what might take place afterward.

• Brohoof 1

No, not at least for a couple of years since I don't get the Hub from cable and the only place I CAN get FiM has Sisterhood Social as the newest episode. Makes me look like a slowpoke. Not sure whether I'm gonna watch it on the internet though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

don't know if we should laugh or be horrified at the image Sky Warden posted blink.png

but on to the question yes we well be watching the next season and well likely watch the spin off too happy.png

Edited by The Mooses
  • Brohoof 1

If they will not watch the fourth season then, for whatever reason, they are not fans.

It's like not saying you're a fan of a football club and then not attending any of their games or anything. Bad analogy, but it's the same in practice.

• Brohoof 1

Hell yes. Especially those "leaks" which make me anticipate it even more. Why would people be on the forums discussing the show etc. but then not watch the fourth season because of this Twilicorn thing? Dang drama kings.

• Brohoof 1

DUH!! Of course I'll watch season 4! I know a lot of bronies have been put off by the amount of big changes that have occurred, but the whole alicorn Twilight thing makes me more excited for the next season to come out! :D

And besides, when have Hasbro ever let us down? I'm sure season 4 will be just as amazing as the last three. wub.png

• Brohoof 2

Well yeah of course.  We're still fans and we're still here talking about the show so of course we're gonna watch the new episodes when they come out.  Plus I personally liked season 3 and Twilicorn pretty well.

• Brohoof 1

This video answers my question: 

Of course I'll watch season 4! I wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm very excited to see how the whole Twilicorn thing shapes out I'm very excited for that! :D

As SparklyPegasus said, Hasbro and the crew have never let us down, and never will. Season 4 will be awesome. It's gonna be SO AWESOME! /)3(\

• Brohoof 1

lol 33 votes and they're all for "yes." Seriously, I can't imagine why anyone on these forums would not watch it. If an episode sucks, it sucks. I'm not a particular fan of several episodes from S1, S2, and S3, but I still kept on watching them. MLP is MLP, and I'm always giddy to see what crazy adventure my little pony friends will have next =D

• Brohoof 1

Hell yeah I'll watch season four, I don't see any reason not to see it! I have no idea what you're talking about when you said some 'fans' wouldn't see it, I'm guessing there are some who are still butthurt from Princess Twilight but they should just get over it already and just see what season four has to offer!

So many episodes to wait for and I'm excited to see what's going to happen after Twilight's Coronation! 

I should be that one guy who votes no just for the hell of it ;D

• Brohoof 1

Can the Administrators, Poniverse Staff or Moderators see who voted what in the poll, ?

Anyway what do you mean about the curiosity... the poll itself or the show?

As of this moment, 35 votes for yes and none for no. Very nice to see. I have my worries of course, but I'm still extremely curious what will come next.