Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Soundgarden's Chill-out thread

Soundgarden

>Implying that DnB is crap

Yeah, I'm not a DnB fan, though there are less than a few exceptions. Aphex Twin (Richard D. James Album era), Squarepusher, and Photek are a few examples of the little amount of DnB that I actually like.

Speaking of Richard D. James Album, Fingerbib is one of my favorite Aphex Twin songs

(edited)

I just adore this Air track and this kind of helped kick off the whole chillout "genre" movement for a bit there.

Air are pretty good, though I preferred their album Talkie Walkie over Moon Safari. Regardless they're both good albums.

NEWBOARDSOFCANADA NEWBOARDSOFCANADA NEW BOARDS OF MOTHERFUKING CANADA ALBUM IS COMING OUT REALLY SOON

Edited by Moog the Kitteh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I might as well bump this thread back to life. I feel like a pile of shit today and I felll asleep listening to Burial, Burial's quite comforting when you're feeling depressed.

(edited)

I might as well bump this thread back to life. I feel like a pile of shit today and I felll asleep listening to Burial, Burial's quite comforting when you're feeling depressed.

I approve of your Burial posting. I love how he mixes elements from Post-Dubstep, Dubstep and Future Garage to create beautiful, chill tracks with plenty of bass which suits my tastes :3

I'll leave some Zomby. He also does Future Garage/Dubstep stuff, but it's not as chillout oriented as Burial

By the way Moog, you should check out Volor Flex. He's similar to Burial

You might like Lapalux. He mixes IDM with Future Garage, so it might suit you

Edited by Erio Touwa

You might like Lapalux. He mixes IDM with Future Garage, so it might suit you

I've been meaning to listen to that album for a while now, I don't know why I keep putting it off

Anyways Amon Tobin seems to be quite the favorite of mine recently

nuuu thread plz dunt die i wnt u 2 liv

Have some Clubroot, his material is absolutely breathtaking

His second album is utterly and completely sick. One of the most chill albums I've heard

• 9 months later...

I find this pretty relaxing:

Either that, or this: