Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One last announcement

Zoop

Zoop! 

Since its not a good bye, i think its best for both of us to save the emotional last words for that moment :')

I remember before, back in the good old days when its was you and Swoop. I always thought you were the mean, dead serious and Arnold Schwarzenegger type of guy, and Swoop was the calm and cute type of guy. I was right about Swoop but wrong about you :D

You've proven to be an amazing person and i respect you. Its good to hear that you won't leave forever.
See you in the crazy thread someday :D

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Zoop, like every staff member that has been around the forums for a long time and have served their duty, deserve a lot of respect. I may not know a lot of the staff members here but, I can say that you have earned all of the respect from all of us.

It is a good thing, that this isn't goodbye and that you will still be around. It takes guts to admit when your lifting heavy duties, and you have earned your break. Hope to see you on a crazy topic! tongue.png

We won't think of you as any less noble.

145982__UNOPT__safe_applejack_animated.g

Edited by ✮Chaotic Lightning
  • Brohoof 6

So, Thereisnospoon303's biggest threat in his conquest to rule over the members of MLPF is gone. I can already envision the large grin plastered on his face as he wakes up to this revelation.

wbvj8Uw.png

Humour aside: wherever life takes you, Zoop, be vigilant -- as you always have during your time as a respected admin and member here at MLP Forums. As with our favourite former tech chicken admin, your departure will always be remembered as a glorious run rather than a thorough regret. I only wish that you feel the same way! Perhaps your time as an admin wasn't always a positive experience but from what I've witnessed over the months, despite being a leader on said pony forum you too have grown tremendously, much like the majority of us.

Resignations don't have to be sad/depressive. As trite as it might sound, it marks the beginning of a new era in your life. And hey, you know the lingo -- no matter where you end up in life, you will always find a home here.

• Brohoof 8

I didn't see this coming.  You were a great admin and I'm glad your still holding some position.  Good luck Zoop, keep up the great work.

• Brohoof 1

So, Thereisnospoon303's biggest threat in his conquest to rule over the members of MLPF is gone. I can already envision the large grin plastered on his face as he wakes up to this revelation.

Spoon and I joined our forces of chaos together quite some time ago; the flimsy, unobservant eye of the Feldicorn, the non-common hours of Swoop and the lurkity lurk behaviors of NC stand no chance against the coming rule of LokiCord.

• Brohoof 1

Well, this is a thing that's happening.

I'm sure I'll still see you around here somewhere and it's good to know you're dropping the position without malice/because of internal disputes, but it's kinda strange going forward knowing MLP Forums doesn't have it's shiny headed protector, it's Bald Knight.

Either way, I salute thee, Zoop.

tumblr_lp11352xkP1qdeq5f.gif

See you around the forums, mai boi. :)

• Brohoof 2

It is good to know that you'll still be around, even if you have self-demoted yourself. It reminds me of the cliche where a champion fighter retires to become a coach, it's that kind of deal. It's always good to try new things, and I can't wait to get to know you a bit more, Zoop. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that you have done many wonderous things for the forum. 

You were a great Admin, but more importantly, an amazing person.

/)

• Brohoof 1

I want to thank you Zoop for all of the hard work, dedication, and effort you've given to helping make these forums AWESOME!!! wub.png I've never really interacted that much with you in all of my time here save for the occasional short chat or random question here or there, but I've certainly borne witness to the fruits of your labor and the hundreds of hours of service you've given to the site.  You've made some fantastic contributions to the forums and I can safely say that these forums would not be nearly as great as they are today without your help and labors.  So once again Zoop, thank you for being a fantastic and always light-hearted and fun-loving administrator.  Look forward to seeing you around in a more normal capacity on the site! derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

Awh, you were a great Mod and Admin, you probably don't know who I am but nobody does anymore. ;) But you were a great Admin, I loved seeing what you and Key Gear got up to, but as long as you don't leave! So from leaving an amazing dimension of leadership opens a door of a follower that has their own way. So a big /) from me and all members on the forums, good bye and good luck!!! :D

• Brohoof 1

Zoop and Key Gear aren't admins anymore. CD and Thereisnospoon will probably take over the forums, Feld0 won't even notice because he is too busy with other things.
  • Brohoof 2

Zoop and Key Gear aren't admins anymore. CD and Thereisnospoon will probably take over the forums, Feld0 won't even notice because he is too busy with other things.

mlfw3257-pinkki-keikaku.jpg

The uprising is in full swing.  Feld0 needs to watch his High Court closely before he has an "Et tu, Spoon?" moment.

Spoon and I joined our forces of chaos together quite some time ago; the flimsy, unobservant eye of the Feldicorn, the non-common hours of Swoop and the lurkity lurk behaviors of NC stand no chance against the coming rule of LokiCord.

Eyeing that top spot like

tumblr_mh7nsxSBre1qavl8io1_250.gif

• Brohoof 3

I can imagine the scene when Zoop decided to step down:

I'm going to become my own administrator! With blackjack and hookers!

*Zoop pimp walks out of the forums*

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Zoop, you have done a great deal of work here at MLP Forums,

Thank you for the time you have put in, and thanks to all you have done, and most of all, thanks for being an awesome friend

-Marco.P

I have indeed done a great deal of crap. I look forward to no longer doing crap. Crap is kind of annoying, you know? It's better to be without the stuff.

Awesome friend, huh? We'll see if your tone changes next time I'm on one of your streams. post-101-0-66050300-1369883858.png

Now I can nibble your wings without repercussions. X3

Thanks for all you've done Zoopy. 

Oh ... and ... *pomfs for the necessary level*

Wing, you can nibble on my wings any day without repercussions.  post-101-0-11275000-1369883897.gif

post-101-0-44591400-1369883915.gif

Ah Key, you magnificent bastard, how I envy your way with words. Your wall of text brought a significantly large smile to my face. Thank you. post-101-0-64706100-1369884036.gif

I can understand why you or anyone else would step down as it is quite a lot of work but Iappreciate what you have done as an admin and glad to know that you are still going to be around.

I have no plans to leave, now or any time in the future, thankfully. I appreciate your appreciation!  post-101-0-67577900-1369884200.gif

Oh? Well that's not so bad, you're still on the staff yet after all. Still, you were a beyond fantastic administrator, you've literally done so damn much for this site. Still, you certainly deserve some off duty, enjoy it. img-1510276-1-smile.png

Perhaps someday I'll be a completely free man, but some shackles do still remain, I'm afraid. I do look forward to not worrying so damn much about things. I worry too much. post-101-0-61372400-1369884274.png

And in the 5th month of the year 2013, the admingeddon started.

Admins fell from the ranks, and the resulting power void began to erode the edges of the community, various projects, and the collective sanity of the rest of the staff.

But at the time, nobody could've guessed that this was merely the beginning...

Also, dat music...

Pffff. Key and I are just old and unable to keep up with the crazy kids running things here. Gotta replace the crusty oldies with fresh folks that can keep pace. post-101-0-99648800-1369884365.gif

I'm sorry to see you leave the administration team, but I'm glad that you're still going to be active on the site. You were an excellent administrator, and thank you for all that you have done for us.

Don't be sorry. I'm not sorry. I'm actually quite happy, in fact! post-101-0-13593000-1369884394.gif

Zoop, I haven't known you for long, but you've been a great moderator. We're gonna loose an Alicorn, but gained another memeber. You've been great Zoop, can't wait to get to know you more.

I look forward to spending more of my time here as an actual member, and not as a scary alicorn person! post-101-0-75887500-1369884440.gif

Yay you're finally free! I mean... aww.

Your Zoopified forum slave labor work is and has been much appreciated.

I hope to see you around. ^^

Might take a while to get used to a non-mod Zoop though.

*hugs*

Might take a while to get used to it? Pfffffffffff. You should already be used to it, having been around since before I was made a staff member. You remember, right? Back when I called you an idiot ages ago in a particular old thread? Who would have thought that we'd eventually end up being friends?

Yay, hugs. post-101-0-46874900-1369884603.gif

I...

Wat.

I can't... understand.

Zoop, you were my ticket to success.

I forced you into marriage so I could abuse your rank, but now...

I don't understand. My whole life just shattered.

Nah, really, though. I'm not going to lie, I really didn't get the vibe that you'd be sticking around as admin for much longer. It just... kinda... I dunno.

Anyway, time to get a little bit more relaxation time, Zoop. I'm pretty sure you've been an admin ever since I joined the forum (you were certainly at least a moderator), so it's really weird seeing you step down, but I can only imagine what pure evils an admin must face in that long of a time, so yes, I would agree that you've done enough. More than enough, really.

Just remember your wonderful times as admin, though, Zoop. Those memories are special.

ESPECIALLY THE IP CHAT! BOY I BET YOU'LL ALWAYS THINK KINDLY BACK TO THAT.

To be fair, my activity levels as a staff member have dropped off significantly in recent months, which was probably somewhat apparent, to be honest. While a lot of the work was fairly enjoyable and satisfying, there was a great deal that was a bit soul crushing at times. Like everything involving IP.Chat. post-101-0-69195600-1369884772.gif

does Swoop know he's automatically the sugar daddy now if you're gonna be lounging around all day in your undies? 

Lots of high ranking officials stepping down lately which only means...

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! *pelvic thrust*

Swoop's return is what allows me to safely step down. I fear what would happen to the world if Poniverse were completely lacking in administrative Oops. If Swoop steps down it will likely fall upon @NewCalamity to change his name to NewCalamioop for the sake of saving us all from terror and misfortune. post-101-0-48901800-1369884917.gif

Take a bow and pore a drink, friend, you've earned it. Now you get to the best part of the job, a chance to step back and admire your fine work alongside everypony else who calls this place home.

Not only that, but I get front row seats to watch the remaining staffers scamper around and be all busy while I kick my feet up. post-101-0-98007700-1369884976.gif

As time passes we absorb new knowledge, memories and new ways to tackle our barriers. We want to change for the better, sometimes it involves things we might regret, not fully agree with or take us by force that change our direction... So what's the right thing to do when you come to realization you're not where you want to be or head towards?

"The right thing...what is it? I wonder...if you do the right thing...does it really make...everybody...happy?" ~ Moon Children

It's not always easy to make the "right thing", it's subjective and at the end of the line we just have to find the equilibrium to make as many as possible content with what we do, including ourselves.

---

With that said, i want to thank Zoop and Key Gear for the great service they've provided during their long run onboard the management of MLP Forums as administrators. It has been a pleasure to work with them, get support from them and be there for them. <3

Now we're almost back where it all started, back when Zoop got assigned his first position. x)

(Included Key since i never responded to his thread)

Did I ever tell you that I was a bit jealous when you resigned? There was a bit of sadness at not having your joyous presence in the staff rooms, but beyond that a bit of a jealousy at your newfound freedom. 

I plan on enjoying it now that I have it as well. post-101-0-63039900-1369885785.gif

If my memory serves me right, usually I'm the one who would be doing the harassment, Zoop

It's... unfortunate. I always know you and your butt as "one of the big guys" in this place, it would be rather jarring to see you frolic around the place like a schoolfilly. I never really talk anything serious to you, so I guess pretty much nothing is changed then? I would be waiting in the GCT... after I got to make this goddamn wifi works a bit better.

Thanks for everything you've ever done to the site for all this time, Zoop. This site would be a very different place without your cute face.

Pfff. You? Harass me? I almost see that as a challenge, you know. Very dangerous, that.

Also... you already see me frolic around like a schoolfilly plenty. i mean heck, look at our Skype conversations. post-101-0-83758600-1369885992.gif

Wow, shazbot. Another admin stepping down. Sometimes, I wonder what the life expectancy of a staff member is on these forums. I swear, I've seen more resignations on this site than on anywhere else.

Feels hella weird to see a former administrator with a normal badge, but maybe that's because I've come to expect seeing you as an admin. Ever since I first visited this site, you were one of the big guys calling the shots and running the site. I've always looked forward to your announcements; the site just won't be the same without them. 

It's been a long journey. Good to know you'll be continuing in an advisory role, however. Best of luck to you, man.

Hah, I guess that probably does seem a bit odd. Key and I both went into things at completely unsustainable paces, to be completely honest, so I think it's a bit natural that we'd have a relatively short shelf life compared to the admins you see on a lot of places. Passion can only take you so far, I'm afraid.

Writing announcements always was one of my main joys in my former role to be honest, though I enjoyed some more than others. There were a few that... did not go very well.

Thank you. post-101-0-80791200-1369886337.gif

Well Zoop, I dunno what to say....

You truly are a great guy. I can remember the first few interactions with you when I started making suggestions, you seemed so....sane.

Then I learned you were truly insane and psychotic...

That being said, you were easily a loveable guy that could always be depended on img-1507701-1-happy.png

I wish you a stress free future and if you ever need someone to take our your trash, give me a call img-1507701-2-tongue.png

<3 Luv u Bro <3

Dawn... while I greatly appreciate your words, there is something I'm a little hung up on...

...you thought I was sane? Excuse me a moment.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

post-101-0-25611800-1369886436.gif

Wasn't there a rule that if you left your position we would have to bury you in some desert somewhere? I thought we agreed this at some point.

Anyway, see you around Zoop. I will miss you.

Anyway, I will stop horsing around. You weird pink horse.

It does feel kind of sudden, but I remember you speaking of this before that you want less work, and you finally got it. Finally, the rest you deserve. I remember the good times and the bad times. The times we banned all the chillens. and everyone got upset.Death threats were issued. The time where you ignored my wall of text post and did invite me to become a moderbator. And I was like NUUUUU and you were yes YUUUUUUUS and I was like NUUUUUUUUU, and you then tickled me and I said I will submit. Good times, good times.

But now you have time, time for me to pester you to buy Trials and play it with me, Time for Worms. ALL OF IT.

What about the time that I banned you and deleted all of your status updates and profile comments due to a single misclick? That was a good time too, right? post-101-0-62998700-1369886503.png

Zoop, you wonderful bastard. Now you'll have more free time to be stuck have fun with sorry saps like me ^o^

What did you even do as staff, eh? From what I could tell, all you did was the bitch work

Actually, it's quite saddening to see an authoritative figure such as yourself step down. I regard you as a friend, and a damn good one at that. Somehow, I liked that feeling of you being bigger and better than me. Now you're only a little bigger and better, so I can have a little fun with it I guess. Not to mention that you of all people deserve the rest and I hope that this makes your day a little brighter. Have a good one, you lock-picking, curry-eating, rap-listening, Starshine-adoring creature.

But now there's not much left of the "oop" dynasty on the staff :c

I hate lock picking. It's a pain in the arse, and boring as heck. I do like curry though, and rap. And I do adore Starshine. I'd argue that I was never bigger or better than anyone here, to be honest. post-101-0-34552100-1369886574.gif

Well, I never thought that another admin would be stepping down, but I regard you as an honorable figure in the forums. Your had worked hard to satisfy not only Feld0, but everyone in the forums. 

I hope that you'll continue on as one great member on the site. Keep up the good work! I salute you!

~Flow

Thank you! I will continue to keep up the good work before I'm able to finally break free and quit completely! post-101-0-68952300-1369886685.gif

Zoop, it's been a blast having you as an Administrator. I know you've done a lot for the forums. I'm glad you're not leaving.

Hopefully I'll see you in General Chat sometime.

It was a blast being an administrator! Mostly! About half the time! And yeah, as I stated before, I have no intention to leave anything at all. I still plan on being here in the long term. post-101-0-86287400-1369886763.png

>Wake up

>'Today's the day'

>Log online

>Haven't gotten inspiration for four months, but today's the day.

>Just gonna do my rounds first. Nothing distracting or important is going on, right?

>Right.

>Today's the day.

>Today...

>Zoop hates me. I told him I was fanfictioning for the first time in forever last night and then this happens.

It's been fun, dude. With Feld0 often spearheading other things, and before that, dealing with his fourteen thousand classes on top of whatever internet projects he was working on, you were the person who more or less trained me in the ways of the Jedi, listening to my endless swarms of questions and clarifications as well as ideas. As you said yourself up there, you've never really thought of your talent, goal or passion to be in a staffing role for a website, and that's what makes you and Feld0 so great at it, I believe. You both hardly consider yourselves Manager-esque types, which means you know how to be friendly, observant and interactive with people so that their needs get met when they talk to you.

After certain whispers reached me from certain sources, and your long quietness the past week or two, I figured something like this might happen. Oh well. You're putting down your ban hammer and taking to becoming our conscience, which is a bad idea in of itself so we'll continue to see you around. I suppose the Oop duo pact is now tilted workload wise, now. All that work you always pushed onto Swoop is now his and his alone. I mean, all of ours. But mostly his. :3

Enjoy things. And, to hell if I ever go in that cesspool of an on-forum chat room, so you, like Key, better come visit me in MLP:FiM, or meltdowns will occur. Probably over Skype. By way of dramatic emotes.

An admin? Oh, no, I couldn't possibly have that much responsibility...

You know, you could always help ease the burden off of Swoop's side of the Oop duo, you know. How does Chaotic Discoop sound? 

Alsi, I am so sorry to inconvenience you with my resignation! post-101-0-82606500-1369886806.gif

You did a wonderful job as an admin, I bet Feld0 loves you to pieces for helping him with this forum.

Hmm, I wonder what retirement home you and Zoop are going to...

<_<

*takes alicorn badge out of the trash and runs away*

The staff retirement home is a rockin' place. The addition of Key and I to it is going to make it even moreso. I have little doubt that the police will be called many times. post-101-0-36959800-1369887004.gif

Great, now Feld0 and CD are the only admins, and spoon (I think).

IT'S THE END OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT.

Well, Zoop, it's been a fun ride. I've known you since July, and you'll always been one of the best members to me.

Don't forget Swoop. And NewCalamity. They've both done a great deal of work for this place, though they do so a bit more quietly than some folks. 

Thank you. I hope that I continue to remain as such as I spend less time acting like a stuffy staffer and more time acting like a dolt on the general forum. post-101-0-09870300-1369887132.gif

Hello Zoop. 

It's probably a really silly idea for me to be replying to this thread since I don't know you, and you don't know me. 

In fact, I cower in fear because of the many powerful people currently eyeing this particular topic. >.<

So why am I here? 

Well, even if I've never seen much yet in this forum, after reading all those replies, I couldn't help but be amazed at how much work you put into the site ( based on the replies that I have read, that is ) 

Though I haven't seen you actually do anything (I just recently joined), your friends speak so highly of you, and I couldn't help but imagine Celestia's ballad playing in the background while reading through the replies such as Key Gear's. 

Well maybe that isn't exactly fitting...idk >.<

Anyways, I know this is going to sound cheesy, but as a new supporter of these forums, I just want to thank you for all your dedication and hard work. 

Though it may be true that we do not know each other, how can one ever hope to know anyone on a forum if they forever fear taking an initial step such as this? It's not silly at all... and as for those 'powerful' people... between you and I (and anyone else reading this), the truth is that none of them are particularly scary.

In fact, most of them are downright cuddly.

Honestly, in my eyes very little of what I've ever done here couldn't have been done equally well by someone else. I had free time and some degree of aptitude and applied it where I could... not much to say beyond that, really.

I wouldn't say that your post is cheesy at all. Quite the contrary, I appreciated it a great deal. post-101-0-27591000-1369887457.gif

Zoop! 

Since its not a good bye, i think its best for both of us to save the emotional last words for that moment :')

I remember before, back in the good old days when its was you and Swoop. I always thought you were the mean, dead serious and Arnold Schwarzenegger type of guy, and Swoop was the calm and cute type of guy. I was right about Swoop but wrong about you

You've proven to be an amazing person and i respect you. Its good to hear that you won't leave forever.

See you in the crazy thread someday

I did give that impression here and there, I think. At times I did make an effort to be the 'bad guy' so as to spare other staff members that particular joy. It wasn't something that I ever enjoyed doing, but at the same time I saw it as one way to make things easier on the other staff members. 

But yes, no emotional words or farewells for now. post-101-0-45874200-1369887622.gif

Zoop, like every staff member that has been around the forums for a long time and have served their duty, deserve a lot of respect. I may not know a lot of the staff members here but, I can say that you have earned all of the respect from all of us.

It is a good thing, that this isn't goodbye and that you will still be around. It takes guts to admit when your lifting heavy duties, and you have earned your break. Hope to see you on a crazy topic!

We won't think of you as any less noble.

To be honest it was a bit difficult to finally come forward and declare that I needed to step down. I truthfully struggled over it for a decent while before making my final decision. It was a difficult thing to walk away from, even if I haven't walked away from it completely.  post-101-0-20352900-1369887756.gif

Humour aside: wherever life takes you, Zoop, be vigilant -- as you always have during your time as a respected admin and member here at MLP Forums. As with our favourite former tech chicken admin, your departure will always be remembered as a glorious run rather than a thorough regret. I only wish that you feel the same way! Perhaps your time as an admin wasn't always a positive experience but from what I've witnessed over the months, despite being a leader on said pony forum you too have grown tremendously, much like the majority of us.

Resignations don't have to be sad/depressive. As trite as it might sound, it marks the beginning of a new era in your life. And hey, you know the lingo -- no matter where you end up in life, you will always find a home here.

Psh. You think Spoon is the great threat? Chaotic Discord? I would be far more wary of those that linger in the background, amassing powers from within the shadows. When they strike nobody will have seen it coming.

To be completely honest, I would say that being an admin here has been very positive for me overall; I've learned a great deal from it, and do indeed feel as though I've grown a fair bit from it. 

Your words are quite true, I would say. post-101-0-87371700-1369887917.gif

I didn't see this coming.  You were a great admin and I'm glad your still holding some position.  Good luck Zoop, keep up the great work.

For now. There will no doubt come a time at which I will declare myself to be done with work completely. Who knows when that will be though. post-101-0-17884200-1369887968.gif

Pfffff.  You know not of NC's terrible arsenals. post-101-0-96377400-1369887990.gif

Well, this is a thing that's happening.

I'm sure I'll still see you around here somewhere and it's good to know you're dropping the position without malice/because of internal disputes, but it's kinda strange going forward knowing MLP Forums doesn't have it's shiny headed protector, it's Bald Knight.

Either way, I salute thee, Zoop.

See you around the forums, mai boi.

You should know better than most that the forum doesn't need a shiny headed protector... things were just fine before I was inducted, after all. 

You will indeed see me around! post-101-0-21243400-1369888312.png

It is good to know that you'll still be around, even if you have self-demoted yourself. It reminds me of the cliche where a champion fighter retires to become a coach, it's that kind of deal. It's always good to try new things, and I can't wait to get to know you a bit more, Zoop. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that you have done many wonderous things for the forum. 

You were a great Admin, but more importantly, an amazing person.

/)

While I very much enjoy the kind words, Harmonic... you give me entirely too much credit. At the core I'm little more than a complete and utter goofball. post-101-0-29000900-1369888431.png

I want to thank you Zoop for all of the hard work, dedication, and effort you've given to helping make these forums AWESOME!!!  I've never really interacted that much with you in all of my time here save for the occasional short chat or random question here or there, but I've certainly borne witness to the fruits of your labor and the hundreds of hours of service you've given to the site.  You've made some fantastic contributions to the forums and I can safely say that these forums would not be nearly as great as they are today without your help and labors.  So once again Zoop, thank you for being a fantastic and always light-hearted and fun-loving administrator.  Look forward to seeing you around in a more normal capacity on the site! 

Aye, I too look forward (as I've probably mentioned once or twice by now) to lurking around as a regular(ish) member with a regular badge, rather than some big scary imposing alicorn thing. I appreciate the words, Batty.  I fear that I'm running short on random smileys, so have a hot dog! post-101-0-47105400-1369888581.png

Awh, you were a great Mod and Admin, you probably don't know who I am but nobody does anymore. But you were a great Admin, I loved seeing what you and Key Gear got up to, but as long as you don't leave! So from leaving an amazing dimension of leadership opens a door of a follower that has their own way. So a big /) from me and all members on the forums, good bye and good luck!!! img-1510276-4-biggrin.png

Pfff. I know you, and a lot of other people who think similarly. 

No good byes. I'm not going anywhere! Good luck is fine, though. post-101-0-95908100-1369888685.gif

Don't worry. I'm still able to provide some advance warnings if any such plots come underway. post-101-0-79157600-1369888740.gif

The uprising is in full swing.  Feld0 needs to watch his High Court closely before he has an "Et tu, Spoon?" moment.

Eyeing that top spot like

post-101-0-36791800-1369888761.gif 

I can imagine the scene when Zoop decided to step down:

I'm going to become my own administrator! With blackjack and hookers!

*Zoop pimp walks out of the forums*

It went something like that. Maybe.

Okay, probably not. post-101-0-62423600-1369888821.gif

Do not scare me like that, I thought that another member was going, don't just do that, I was reading then I was all 'Aaaaw' now I am all 'Zoop, stahp trolling'

Hah! Yeah, I guess the title may have been a bit foreboding. Apologies for that! post-101-0-89434300-1369888865.png

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! post-101-0-11275000-1369883897.gif

post-101-0-47996100-1369885453.gif

Edited by Zoop
  • Brohoof 23

Might take a while to get used to it? Pfffffffffff. You should already be used to it, having been around since before I was made a staff member. You remember, right? Back when I called you an idiot ages ago in a particular old thread? Who would have thought that we'd eventually end up being friends? Yay, hugs. emot-prinny.gif

How can you be used to something that happened ages ago? :P

Oh well, it will do.

And...that thread. ._. Good times. It all worked out for the best. :D

(edited)
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

stOHbKq.jpg

...yep, he's losing it

Pfff. You? Harass me? I almost see that as a challenge, you know. Very dangerous, that.

Also... you already see me frolic around like a schoolfilly plenty. i mean heck, look at our Skype conversations.

But these peeps of mlpforums are yet to see your happy-go-lucky side H66x8.png

Besides...

I38sVlZ.png

<I have no idea why I screencapped this post of yours>

It's time for you to be a dear and start posting stuff :3

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 4

You know, you could always help ease the burden off of Swoop's side of the Oop duo, you know. How does Chaotic Discoop sound? 

With Key gone, Swoop and I -are- the new resident banner changing people...hmmmm. But I can't bad cop like you can :3 Unless I'm pissed. But I shouldn't be in Mod Disputes when I'm pissed, lest everyone dies </3 Maybe it can become a Oop Trio now, with NewCalamioop being your official replacement, and I'm Swoop's day coverage for the fun guy everyone likes |'3

It's been a pleasure having you as one of the big staffies, and it's sad to see you resign. I completely understand your willing to lower this as a priority in exchange for more important things. Whatever you choose to do in life now, I wish you the best of luck in it.

Thanks, and farewell. :)

Wow, shazbot. Another admin stepping down. Sometimes, I wonder what the life expectancy of a staff member is on these forums. I swear, I've seen more resignations on this site than on anywhere else.

bond41.jpg

I understand that MLP Forums admins have a very short life-expectancy, so Feld0's mistake will be short-lived.

Zoop, it has been a pleasure to work alongside you. You always kept us on the straight and narrow -- usually by quietly walking over to one of us and bopping us on the head. It will be difficult to imagine the staff without you; but your impact is certainly unforgettable. Though you will be greatly missed, your legacy lives on THROUGH THIS ARM!.

Now rest; enjoy your newfound freedom. Frolic as only Zoop knows how.

• Brohoof 6

It's gotta be a rule where at least one admin/mod must have a username ending in -oop. It wouldn't feel right otherwise. 

or Feld0 just becomes Feld0op full-time so we won't have to worry. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, check out how much attention I pay to this forum nowadays. I only now learned about this happening. And to think I live with this guy and still didn't know for three weeks.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...