Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (closed)FREE pony doodles

Page.Turner

(edited)

EDIT: DUE TO SEMI-POPULAR DEMAND, I'M KEEPING THIS OPEN FOR ANY AND ALL REQUESTS. img-1508999-1-laugh.pngimg-1508999-2-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Ehhhhhhh... not sure exactly what to say D: I don't want to take business away from the website, but I'm looking to draw some pony things and I need the practice before I set up my own Commissions.

Basically, you'll give me a pony to draw (and a reference for OC's) and you will get something like this:

I'm only opening for THREE slots:

1. (reserved)

2. Chigens and Kay

3. Retro?Derpy

BONUS SLOT 4 (because I can). Civil Sunset

BONUSES:

For Dawn?Rider

Edited by Sky Song

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright then, I'll take one!

Here are Kaynah's references:

post-1372-0-62596600-1369864348_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-06662900-1369864354_thumb.png

post-1372-0-78651400-1369864358_thumb.png

post-1372-0-43727600-1369864366_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-11546600-1369864369_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-15541100-1369864372_thumb.jpg

I know it's just a doodle, but hey, it gives you something to practice on! :D

Thanks in advance~

(edited)

Hmph, I'll go ahead and throw a request. I would like the derpy in my profile picture with a full body (in your style of course) with similar armor. If you're not comfortable doing that, here is my OC. Poses are of your choosing.

Do you have a larger image of the Derpy I can work off of? O:

Sure do.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

Hmph, I'll go ahead and throw a request. I would like the derpy in my profile picture with a full body (in your style of course) with similar armor. If you're not comfortable doing that, here is my OC. Poses are of your choosing.

Do you have a larger image of the Derpy I can work off of? O:

Oh! Me! I hope I get this in before someone steals it from me! Civil Sunset please?~ I alao oike the way your drawing looks. Im bad at drawing..

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

D'awwww, your art is adorable!!! :D Don't say you're bad at drawing X3 your art is lovely! However, I would be more than happy to draw your OC C:

(edited)

@ If you need to get some practice you can draw my OC Ginger Snap. If you want something specific than can he be saluting with his right hoof wearing a tricorn hat and a bow tie (Sorry if that's to much)

Reference image:

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth

@chigens and kay

Any specific pose you would like? I kind of... want to try to make a pin-up pose if you don't mind. XD She's terribly adorable

Oh, I usually don't request a specific pose and leave it up to the artist. I like to let the have artistic freedom.

Your idea does sound pretty radical though. ;)

Hmmm a shame I couldn't request one in time. I would have loved to have one. Your art style is very nice and it looks good. Maybe next time if you ever do another one of these offers I will be quicker. ;) 

Ah dangit, Can't believe I missed this :/

Still, you do some great work, and I can't wait for the day you open up commissions.

I simply love your style and I can see you making a good amount of commissions in the future ^_^

My best wishes with your artistic future ^_^

wonderful work I need to get back into practice myself as well. I like your digital sketches. what program are you using? And if you ever open up again perhaps for a swap send me a PM we can practice together.

(edited)

You think you could draw Sketchi for me? I love the way you draw your ponies.

I also have some pictures below from other peoples' art of me:

http://i.imgur.com/s5wZ5et.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/v2UuUyS.png

And for poses or what she's doing, surprise me and have fun with her! wink.png

Thanks in advance, by the way.

-Sketchi

EDIT: AAW, DARNIT. I missed the slots. Nevermind ...

Edited by Sketchi Inktip Quillwing

@ If you need to get some practice you can draw my OC Ginger Snap. If you want something specific than can he be saluting with his right hoof wearing a tricorn hat and a bow tie (Sorry if that's to much)

Reference image:

attachicon.gif534eb87902dcc304c4456a789b987589.png

I'll see what I can do :DD I've never drawn a tricorn hat before... should be fun XD

I would really like one! Your sketches are really cute, and I would love one of Frozen Mint! So here is the link to Frozen Mints page! biggrin.png

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/frozen-mint-r2710

Thanks for the consideration! biggrin.png

Thank you so much <3 And your oc is adorable! I'll see if I can cook something up C:

I have a kind of specific request, but I'm sure it'll be super cute. Could you draw filly Twilight Sparkle doing a headstand? I don't know why but I feel like that would be so adorable.

OH GOSH THAT SHOULD BE SUPER ADORABLE AHHHHHH!!!! I will draw it! I love Twilight <3

Ah dangit, Can't believe I missed this :/

Still, you do some great work, and I can't wait for the day you open up commissions.

I simply love your style and I can see you making a good amount of commissions in the future happy.png

My best wishes with your artistic future happy.png

Thank you kindly! :D Though if you still want one, feel free to post your request. I might just go through posts and do some randoms XD

wonderful work I need to get back into practice myself as well. I like your digital sketches. what program are you using? And if you ever open up again perhaps for a swap send me a PM we can practice together.

Thank you! ^__^ And I use Paint Tool Sai to doodle/draw c: I just really like it XD And an art trade? I'd love to!!!! <3

Your art is really awesome! I quite enjoy the style you used. Can you please draw my two OCs, Vivid Kicks and Brown Horizon together?

Brown Horizon:

Vivid Kicks:

Thanks and good luck! /)

Thank you! C: And I shall see what I can do!

You think you could draw Sketchi for me? I love the way you draw your ponies.

I also have some pictures below from other peoples' art of me:

http://i.imgur.com/s5wZ5et.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/v2UuUyS.png

And for poses or what she's doing, surprise me and have fun with her! img-1509282-1-wink.png

Thanks in advance, by the way.

-Sketchi

EDIT: AAW, DARNIT. I missed the slots. Nevermind ...

I might just possibly draw her anyway C:

Could you draw one (or both) of my OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm?

Here are their Profiles : Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm

And here are some Ref Pics :

img-1508051-1-e4z3g3g.jpg

img-1508051-2-RhythmStand.png

Your OC's are REALLY cool O:

Sai ive heard so many talk about it  Ive not tried it yet and no rush on a trade but shure if you want to do some we can gladly do so!!

Which program do you use? O: or are you a traditional artist? I use both mediums whenever I feel like it XD though it took me forever to work enough and save up for a tablet, let alone get a good version of Sai. I find with Sai you get clearer lines than with Photoshop

Thank you kindly! biggrin.png Though if you still want one, feel free to post your request. I might just go through posts and do some randoms XD

Well in that case :3

Thats my OC DR ^_^
The Cyan Pegasi in my avatar obviously :3

As for what pose, Id like you to decide that, Im similar to Chigens in that respect ^_^
Thank you for the consideration ^_^

I have photoshop but ive not done any digital work in years.  I do have an older wacom to , that Ive not used in a while But it is a good I belive Gen3

I have photoshop but ive not done any digital work in years.  I do have an older wacom to , that Ive not used in a while But it is a good I belive Gen3

Oh, so you do traditional C: that's awerome! I don't know too many people who do that anymore. I really like doing watercolour, to be honest X3 Also, can I see some of your art? O:

Well in that case :3

Thats my OC DR happy.png

The Cyan Pegasi in my avatar obviously :3

As for what pose, Id like you to decide that, Im similar to Chigens in that respect happy.png
Thank you for the consideration happy.png

OH MAN I JUST HAD TO DRAW HER!! SO COOL!!!

Also, it helps that I'm a little biased towards pegasus ponies XD my own OC is a pegasus as well C:

Omgosh!! These look incredible! ^^ I would be extremely honored if you could perhaps draw one for me?~ Only if at all possible and If it's not too difficult of course.  I see that I was quite a bit late! The refs are actually on the profile if you'd like, however, if you find the time or would like to.  I would absolutely adore one but if you can't or prefer not, it's also well! I thank you in advance regardless! tongue.png I love your work!