Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (closed)FREE pony doodles

Page.Turner

@,

Hey Sky Song! You still doing these sketches, (Which are very good, I might add!) or are you all done taking orders? I don't want to pester you with a request if you're not wanting to do more of these.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Hey Sky Song! You still doing these sketches, (Which are very good, I might add!) or are you all done taking orders? I don't want to pester you with a request if you're not wanting to do more of these.

I'm still doing them C: but now I'm just randomly picking and choosing from commenters on this thread XDD If you have an idea you'd like done, drop me a post and I'll definitely consider it!

(edited)

@,

Alright, awesome! Well, in that case, since you like Pegasi, I'd love if you decided to sketch Windy Runner! (Link in my sig) Thanks for still doing these by the way!

Edited by Windy Runner

@ I'm actually almost done the reserved pic ;D So expect to see it some time soon! Though a helpful pony gave me the tip that the forums don't allow more than three images to show per post, so I'll have to post it within the thread instead of updating my master post. D:

See those ponies in my avatar? Can you draw the mare nuzzling him and the colt blushing? i can post more references to them if you need me to.

*The mare has Green eyes, and the Colt has Icy blue ones.

Also, mind if you make the color of the coat on the colt a bit lighter? x:

i love your drawings x3

See those ponies in my avatar? Can you draw the mare nuzzling him and the colt blushing? i can post more references to them if you need me to.

*The mare has Green eyes, and the Colt has Icy blue ones.

Also, mind if you make the color of the coat on the colt a bit lighter? x:

i love your drawings x3

D'awwwww, I sure can! XD Though if you wouldn't mind, I would like to see some more references pertaining to, specifically, the mare's mane and tail C:

D'awwwww, I sure can! XD Though if you wouldn't mind, I would like to see some more references pertaining to, specifically, the mare's mane and tail C:

Oki Dokes x:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sugar-rush-r355

That's her character page, there's a full body picture of her, I got another pic of the colt i could post for reference, but that wont be until i get home, maybe.

Also thanks for taking the request x:

(edited)

these are just... wow...

These are amazing, Mind if I request One Please? <3

I don't mind how long it takes as long as it's done <3

So here's a Picture of My Pegsi Pony,
2c19878265cda3d7debd3a3b749168cd.png
Thank you so much,

Cheers,

~Lumi

Edited by Luminescent Dawn

Ooh! I'd love to make a request if that's alright :3 I don't mind the wait, seeing you have quite a lot of requests on your hands, sorry if I'm making it harder for you though D:

Here's my OC (Fire Force):

NYfOF1G.png

You can draw him anyway you want! Surprise me! :D

@ If you need to get some practice you can draw my OC Ginger Snap. If you want something specific than can he be saluting with his right hoof wearing a tricorn hat and a bow tie (Sorry if that's to much)

Reference image:

attachicon.gif534eb87902dcc304c4456a789b987589.png

Ta da! :DD I hope you like it... I referenced a Rainbow Dash picture to get the pose right, but otherwise I think it turned out nicely C: I enjoyed drawing Ginger Snap!

May I please make a request? I would like a Pegasus that has a blonde mane and blue eyes. Any-thing else would be awesome. I just really need an OC and I want to make music and books, but I need an OC for a background.

Thank you very much.

I would really like one! Your sketches are really cute, and I would love one of Frozen Mint! So here is the link to Frozen Mints page! biggrin.png

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/frozen-mint-r2710

Thanks for the consideration! biggrin.png

Hope you like it! :DD She was really fun to draw, and after reading her profile, I just had to add the cute little ferret to her hair XD

attachicon.gifminty.png

Hope you like it! :DD She was really fun to draw, and after reading her profile, I just had to add the cute little ferret to her hair XD

I love her so much! :D I am really happy with the result! And OMG Mimi! She looks so pretty! They are not doodles but art my good sir! :D

attachicon.gifginger snap.png

Ta da! :DD I hope you like it... I referenced a Rainbow Dash picture to get the pose right, but otherwise I think it turned out nicely C: I enjoyed drawing Ginger Snap!

Sweet, I'm glad you liked drawing 'Ginger Snap'. Yeah dude your art is awesome and I'd like to personally thank you for taking time to sketch him for me! :D

I love the art your doing!  Can I pretty please request?

Can I have my OC stardust just flying or pouncing like she's playing... and thank you so much if you look at my request becuase you look quite busy

I 'll leave some refernce pictures for you

post-15259-0-06377300-1370103935.jpg
post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg
post-15259-0-09906000-1369545709.jpg

I have a kind of specific request, but I'm sure it'll be super cute. Could you draw filly Twilight Sparkle doing a headstand? I don't know why but I feel like that would be so adorable.

Tada! After a short break from doodleing, I've decided to get back into making these for every pony who posts here C:

And specifically for Mellon Collie, I hope you like it! It was fun to draw :D

Your art is really awesome! I quite enjoy the style you used. Can you please draw my two OCs, Vivid Kicks and Brown Horizon together?

Brown Horizon:

Vivid Kicks:

Thanks and good luck! /)

Tada! :DD Sorry it took me so long to get it done, but I took a small break from doodleing X3 But yeah, I hope you like it C: It was quite interesting to draw!

attachicon.giftwili.png

Tada! After a short break from doodleing, I've decided to get back into making these for every pony who posts here C:

And specifically for Mellon Collie, I hope you like it! It was fun to draw biggrin.png

Aww! That's so adorable! wub.png  Thanks again for drawing it, Sky Song. It looks great! I love the little book next to her. That is so Twilight. happy.png