Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite internet personality (currently)?

DwarfEmo13

Smosh is boss; so are Jenna Marbles and Michael from Vsauce.

Another cool one would be the Game Grumps. A lesser-known one would probably be NecroScope86, who's primarily an lp-er, but still cool, nonetheless.

Mine is probably Kootra. You might be asking yourself, "Who the brown is Kootra?" Well, he's a machinima maker, let's player, meme factory, cat lover, and the unofficial leader of the Creatures. He also smells. Here's one of my favorite short machinimas by him.

I even made fanart of it.

Ah yes, love his machinima stuff.... Although I prefer to call him "Jordan" (like how Sly pronounces it). Also his cats are absoloutely adorable. wub.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

my favorite gamer would have to be pewdiepie 

just weird would be Toby Turner 

and review would be  ReviewTechUSA

and random would be smosh  

Edited by HunterScars
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite internet personality.... hmmm... 

Well that's an easy one! Davey Wavey! He's hilarious, gives great health and life advice, and is extremely kind!

JonTron and Jwittz Have to be My Favourite.

Just Simply because of their Personalities and Such, they suit me so Well I don't even know why,
I just seem to love them :3

~TooManyOptions.

(edited)

One of my favorites? I must say WickedShrapnel. He's been doing COD commentary games for awhile, and knows well how to go 30 and 5 in a Free For all match.

I must say though I like Michael and Gavin from RoosterTeeth. They are hilariously hysterical. And I also think few know this, but Michael is also a brony. It's...

And, also, MatPat for his cheesy overused catch phrase. Its... flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

(edited)

I like a lot of YouTubers so I'm just going to mention two of my favorites.

First up is PewdiePie! He's absolutely hilarious and is very random. Here's a link to one of y favorite videos by him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wI_iNJg2Q

Here is Tobuscus! He's very funny and EXTREMELY random. I didn't know which video to choose so I decided to just give a link to his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tobuscus?feature=watch

Edited by Lightning Dancer

(edited)

there's a crap ton of people i watch regularly, but i will shamelessly admit that Captainsparklez is my internet crush img-1607020-1-wub.png my other favorites include Hank Green (scishow), The Nostalgia Critic, Jenna Marbles, TheBeercake, Nice Peter, TheFineBros, Saberspark, and Seananners. there's plenty more i could name, but those are the main ones

Edited by crazitaco

I have various favorites on utube. The first one that comes to mind is Nigahiga. His sense of humor is simply the best one I've seen among utubers. It's random as hell, but that's why he's hilarious xD

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Lrwe6wwig

(edited)

I would have to go with littlekuriboh. For those who don't know, he is the creator and main voice actor of yugioh abridged. I love his show, and i have met him at the fanime con, both this year and last, and he is one of the nicest people you will meet. Last year i even lost a shirt i bought from him, so he gave me a new one, and signed it for free!

THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT'S UP!!!!!

LittleKuriboh is great, I vote him hands down all day best internet personality!

Also since this is relevant, these are the specific ruled Feld0 will follow at Bronycon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ESAwPlJuiA

Edited by SolarWind
  • Brohoof 1

I'm quite thrilled how much more of Rob we've gotten to see in Doug's videos lately. Rob's badass. img-1552825-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Rob IS badass.

I absolutely LOVED him in the role of the Executor in "To Boldly Flee".

I really hope to see more acting from him in the future.

Also, the guy is incredibly good at impressions.

• Brohoof 1

Also, How to Basic is one of my favorites. Every video this guy does seems to be a simple instructional video on things like making milkshakes or opening a jar.

...so it seems.

Instead, they can be as random as can possibly be. And to this day we still have no idea who he is. laugh.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5axZBLvkwvY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1AszDN_ZGI

• Brohoof 2

Stuart Ashen is my current list topper. I love his reviews and his style of humour. He's everything good about the internet.

Michael Jones and Gavin Free are also among my favourites, I specifically seek out the videos where they play games together because their interactions are always more than enough to get me screaming out with laughter.

On the lesser-known side of YT is kazztawdal, who is a hilarious LP'er with a unique style of humour I really like. It always feels like I'm at a good mate's house riffing on crap games whenever I watch his videos.

And much respect to Gami & Muhiki (from the depths of niconicodouga) and sonomamario, who are Japanese LP'ers and are outrageously funny. Though sadly they've not done anything new for quite some time.

MonotoneTim from TwitchTV and youtube. He is part of deliciouscinnamon, the youtube channel that did the lets play of pokemon veitnamese crystal, basically pokemon crystal with horribly bad translations.

On his twitchtv channel, he broadcasts The Oregon Trail and has the chat participate by changing their name colours to the ones in the game. It really is quite a bit of fun as all the red named guys laugh at pink for catching dysentery or he passes by a previous tombstone that says "honk for cholera".

Another popular game that he has gotten into lately is rollercoaster tycoon 2, he recently completed the campaign of the first game and he finally decided to move onto the next one (after broadcasting 2 hours of him trying to get it to work).

So yeah, pretty awesome fellow that I think deserved some recognition.

(edited)

Also, the guy is incredibly good at impressions.

Hell yes, he is. His impression of Jeff Goldblum is priceless.

"Ah, yes, you, ah, just, ah, gotta, um, insert 'ahs' and 'ums' in every, ah, sentence and, um, stress the, ah, wrong, um, WORDS."

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 1

Doug Walker is my second favorite.  Nostalgia Critic is just so awesome. 

My first is Markiplier.  I really don't usually like any game commentators, but he makes it funny.