Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coolest thing to ever happen to you up until now.

Steel Crescent

So..What is the coolest thing that has ever happened to you?Well..This is the topic to share the coolest things that have ever happend to you or up until this point in time.For me that would be discovering this wonderful site and the people in it!

(edited)

Walking outside in shorts in the middle of the Canadian winter, definitely.

Ok, now in a non-literal sense, I suppose shaking hands with Christopher Plummer is pretty awesome. My mother and I went to see Shakespeare's "The Tempest" at the Stratford Festival in 2010 and he was playing as Prospero. After the play he was doing book signings, and while my mother had the book and I didn't, I still had an opportunity to shake his hand and engage in a brief chat.

Edited by Celtore

meeting DJ KASPAROV at indicator last year! the guy was just sitting at the bar minutes before he needed to BE ON STAGE! and we talked about.......

beer

yup i met a celebrity and i start a conversation about beer....

you may kill me now...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Mine would be when Jim Kelly (hall of fame quaterback for the Buffalo Bills)was not only at the bar/resturant i worked at but bought me a beer because of my bills hat and shirt. Thats right up there with when i might most of the superbowl team for the bills from the 4 years in the 90's

Edited by DaReaper

I talked to Christopher Bowes, the guy from Alestorm, for about 30 minutes. I also hugged him. It was neat.

Also met John DiMaggio at a con. He reacted very positively when he saw that I was a brony, and we talked for a bit.

I talked to Christopher Bowes, the guy from Alestorm, for about 30 minutes. I also hugged him. It was neat.

Also met John DiMaggio at a con. He reacted very positively when he saw that I was a brony, and we talked for a bit.

that's massive! where did you meet bowes? lol i'd love to see that guy in real life once.

too bad they don't really have any concerts here in holland...

• Brohoof 1

that's massive! where did you meet bowes? lol i'd love to see that guy in real life once.

too bad they don't really have any concerts here in holland...

It was at a concert I went to in my home city. About 250 people. After the show, at the bar, he was just sitting there drinking. I approached him. We talked about Runescape and some other stuff. It was neat.

It was at a concert I went to in my home city. About 250 people. After the show, at the bar, he was just sitting there drinking. I approached him. We talked about Runescape and some other stuff. It was neat.

haha you lucky sun of a buck! sounds like you had a awesome talk XD

(breaking 50 charcters here,move along people. nothing to see here)

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say attending AnimeFest for the first time in 04. I was able to attend for free thanks to my dad letting me on as staff in registration. The games, the anime, the Dealer Room, I loved it all.

For me it has to be when it was a regular day i was going to meet my girlfriend and ran into some people that looked to be my age, i saw that obe guy was holding a marijuana cigaret and i asked for some we smoked all night and my girl didnt even mind after i told her!

Honestly, the coolest thing that has happened to me was breaking my leg as a kid (around 5). It sucked at first but then I felt like a BA. I got to skip school, I got to ride in all the elevators, and best was my dad took me to a parade and all the candy throwers walked up and dumped all their candy in my lap. That was pretty awesome. Just remember this is my five year old brain thinking again. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Walking with my dad right when he got out of prison. Another cool thing was going to Hawaii and staying at a 4 star resort. All those years of money saved for vacation, were spent in Hawaii.

Edited by linkbro123

I guess so far the coolest moment for me was getting high-fived by 0.jpg . I was in Sonisphere Finland 2011 with a friend of mine, we were in the front row and they walked past it high-fiving everyone. It was awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

meeting the legend Steve Irwin AKA The Crocodile Hunter ( he is legendary in Australia (where im from ))  i was about 5-7 and i got lost in Australia zoo and mum had told me to only talk to people that i know  before i got my self lost. so me being the kid i was spotted Steve Irwin and ran to him and told him that i was lost. he then bought me  ice cream and waited until my parents showed up.

we then had lunch with the Irwin family at the restaurant in the zoo

so yer that was Pretty fucking awesome considering he was my childhood hero