Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free OC Drawing Requests!

Hopeful Daydreams

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't started mine yet, I tweaked his design a bit and wanted to know if you could draw him based on this one. I won't post it yet so I know if you want to or not.

Absolutely! I'm actually taking a break today and tomorrow I'm going to get new supplies and unlined paper then I'm going to try and finish everyone's. I've been working with literally like, 3 colored pencils, 3 highlighters, and a gel pen for color lol, its frustrating. I actually have some awesome ideas for Volt and can't wait to start :D

Lol well I'll put the newer design here. It turned out much better, but the only thing I changed was the mane (slightly) and the cutie mark. Again, he's supposed to be yellow, but the light made him look more of a golden color. Can't wait to see the finished result :P

post-16315-0-46807200-1371599517_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Those look great actually. I was hoping you could help me make one. I can't get to the pony creator and my camera can't send pics. If you do heres the info. He's got a long dark mane, blue eyes, and a white coat. He barely smiles. Don't worry about the cutie mark.

I like your style of art! If it wouldn't be a bother, could you draw my oc Meizuno? The link can be found in my signature. Draw her anyway you think will suit her best. Best of luck to you!

I like your style of art! Mind drawing my OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm?

Here are some Reference pics :

Roaring Rhythmimg-1575666-1-RoaringRhythmbyInkieHeart.img-1578030-2-RoaringRhythmbyKivi.jpgNightraxximg-1575666-3-e4z3g3g.jpgimg-1578030-4-NightraxxbyAerosalt.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Your drawings are SO GOOD!  Reaking adorable!  Listen, I need somepony to draw a picture of my OC (me) with a pride flag.  I love art and I really don't mind what form or style it is in, that is up to you and your creative mind!  ^_^

My OC is in my profile picture, which I drew (and not too well).    :)  If you're thinking about poses or actions, know that I am a very happy and excited person, not to mention super gay.

I always wear this white baseball cap, and it's bill is black  :)

Here is my cutie mark:

post-12997-0-79309000-1374683490_thumb.p

Thanks!   

Can I give a request if you can make this a stallion with black and red mane with a helmet like Luna's but cooler with flames and his tail is also black and red and he has a hood that is black and he is a alicorn his cutie mark is a shield with swords behind it and flames around the rest of it and his eyes are black and red a bit outline his coat is black let me know if you made this if u can

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohhhhhhh... pretty pencil style! :D I'm not sure if you still do requests yet, but I would love it you were able to do my OC Arcanel

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

If you want more info on him, his OC sheet is in my signature! As for the pose, just a standing one, big smile on his face will do. I hope it's not too much to ask! :)

• 1 month later...

Could you draw my OC? I've taken a look at the past drawing you did and I would have to say I am very impressed if I do say so myself. If you can't take it I am ok with that. I understand you have a lot of orders.

The first one is my oc

The second one is the pose.

post-20338-0-82564300-1382745889_thumb.png

post-20338-0-44032200-1382745920_thumb.png

Edited by North Aura

Howdy there, I am very pleased with your artwork and I need another drawing of my OC, Deyogee. Would you mind drawing him with his hooves placed onto the paper (Like he is rearing on his hind legs, placing his hooves on something) and make his head cocked to the side, his ears lowered and looking a bit sad? I hope you can, that would be amazing and just so cute!

Reference to Deyogee: http://24.media.tumblr.com/0e3db67b89e2b9aba5a712d87586bcd1/tumblr_mpanbesCRv1rnenlqo1_1280.png

• 1 year later...
(edited)

sig-3750828.hiResPony.png  Cutie Mark: Lavender (below)

Cuty%2BMark.png                                                    Lavender-Plant-Stock-Image-graphicsfairy

Colors:

Main: 

1. Hue 160 saturation 0 luminosity 8 red 9 Green 9 blue 9 

2. Hugh 107 saturation 48 luminosity 21 red 18 green 27 blue 24

Coat:

1. Hue 157 saturation 35 luminosity 128 Red 119 green 122 blue 154

Cutie Mark:

flowers

1. Hue 172 saturation 135 luminosity when 137 red 122 green 84 blue 207

2. Hue 184 saturation 240 luminosity 201 red 222 green one 173 blue 255

3. Hue 168 saturation 75 luminosity 63 red 54 green 46 blue 88

stem

1. Hue 81 saturation 89 luminosity 129 red 93 green 181 blue 95

2. Hue 80 situation 77 luminosity 118 read 85 Green 165 blue 86

Hooves:

1. Hue 162 saturation 133 luminosity 206 red 187 Green 183 blue 254

Tail:

1. Hue 22 saturation 101 luminosity 15 red 22 green 16 blue 9

Eyes:

1. Hue 89 saturation 59 luminosity 72 red 37 green 73 blue 45

Hey there, don't know if you're still taking requests but I'd really like to see my pony in some art!  :)

Thx and have a great day!

Matthew Rothmann (Wild Sprout)

Ps. This (below) is my everyday life (plants & horticulture/botany). I'd like the art to have something to do with plants and indoor gardening (greenhouse/plant nursery). thx again!

IMG_1179.JPG

other background/foreground inspirations from my everyday life.

IMG_0943.JPGIMG_0945.JPGIMG_1217.JPGIMG_0964.JPGIMG_0966.JPGIMG_1187.JPG

One more thing... my current cutie mark is just a last second thing I made, you can change it if you want (I don't really like it that much and I don't think it really says "horticulture!".) 

Thanks again!

Actually, a pair of shears wouldn't look so bad!

yeah, do that...

anyways,

Thanks again,

Edited by Wild Sprout

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Where did they even find this post? .-. 

Um... Just go on the first post on the first page of the thread and check when was the last time the person who made this thread was around.

Or if you're talking about the thread, look at the posts before my previous one as they were made on the same day or just before.

Now then, can we please just let this thread sink?