This is what happens to any supporting companies

Ezynell

I'm going to barge into McDonalds, slam my hoof on the counter, and demand they sell me one of each pony. I will then after walk out the doors with my head held high in pride, beaming with happiness from the thought of my new pony toys.

Oh, and I might also buy some hot chocolate too. :3

You'll have to make multiple trips. McDonald's never has all the toys at the same time. They'll probably have two a week.

You'll have to make multiple trips. McDonald's never has all the toys at the same time. They'll probably have two a week.

spikenooo.mp4

I can deal with it. Those glorious ponies are well worth multiple trips.

Ooh Celestia don't tell me I missed these! ;_;

I'd buy the whole set in one go. Are they selling them again sometime?

Edit: Nevermind! Yes! Yes! I'll walk into McDonalds, hand them my wallet, and say one of each please.

Edited by Demi
  • Brohoof 1

when is this happening?

edit: Next month *Squee*

09/03 to be exact. One day before my birthday :)

I am so going to have McDonald's at my birthday haha :lol:

i have a mcdonalds i could easily walk to ill go there on the 9 of the 3 buy wat is availible then go bak next week and so on

edit:w8 no luna why?!

McDonalds would run out of Luna toys within minutes of restocking due to bronies ransacking the restaurants for them.

I like the McDonalds ponies a lot better than what I find at Walmart and similar stores. I haven't eaten at a McDonalds in at least 10 years but will probably eat there next month at least a couple of times. I may not need to though because I am finally getting some MLP toys at my store and will be keeping at least some of them for myself. I really don't have any money to spend on MLP stuff anyway since I'm currently $6k in the hole but I think keeping a few store items for myself, or getting some toys with a meal that I need to eat anyway, is acceptable.

Even though we're way too old, my dad and I still get kids meals, because sometimes all you want is just a small meal and a kids meal size does just the trick...plus you get a toy.

So I have no shame in buying kids meals, i've even gone out of my way and bought some Hello Kitty toys separately.

To this day i'm still kicking myself...back before I had even seen the series I got a Fluttershy toy but ended up giving it away. Now I regret it cause I have now seen FiM and I want one, grrrrrrrrr.

Well, at least this time I can make up for it and get a whole set, and I have 3 McD's near me to help make it happen. Woooo!

EDIT: I will also add Lily Blossom just seems downright random. At least having Cheerlie makes some sense as shes an actual character in the show. Maybe shes a character who will appear later like Cheerlie?

Edited by SailorCardKnight
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

I'm vegetarian, even the ponies are vegetarian... How the heck is this supposed to work?! So not cool.

I am also a veggie so I cannot really get a happy meal but you can buy the toy for just £1 if your from a different country check it out at the front of M'cdonalds.

These are very old, at least two years. In regards to the "new" pony Happymeals, they're of inferior quality to the original ones. MAN I gotta start reading post dates <<

Edited by Bunny_San