Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For the safety of your Health, please do not eat Pizza Every... FREAKING...Day!

I ate pizza every day for lunch all through sophomore and junior year of high school and I was totally fine :/

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

In anticipation of starting my 2nd attempt at P90X tomorrow, here's a fitness thread to share tips, strategies, support/encouragement, and other healthy things.

My 1st run with P90X was decent. Problem was I stopped after the 69th day (I was only 20 days away from completion) but I cut corners and didn't do the real schedule/routine. I felt so tired after videos that I skipped the Ab Ripper video most of the time.

This time I plan to do everything correctly and record all my stats.

What do y'all do for fitness?

========================

reviving this thread because I revived my quest to lose weight (AGAIN)

I'm 4 consecutive days in so it's working out so far

EDIT: I could have sworn there were about 3 pages of responses to this topic O_o

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

I run 7 miles a few days in a row, rest a few days, then repeat...

3.5 miles from my house to the local rec center, and then 3.5 back. If I get tired I force myself to at least walk back.

Other than that I do ab workouts once a week, and then if you count it, moving and clearing 80lb kegs from the cooler at work for 2 hours every Tuesday.

Kinda lazy

EDIT: I could have sworn there were about 3 pages of responses to this topic O_o

It did. I'm pretty certain that I replied to it months and months ago.

• Brohoof 1

I'm trying to get into a good routine, but I have just been lazy, really want to get in shape and actually stay that way, whenever i do, i just go downhill again, but i need to keep going or else i won't get anywhere.

I've been recently been trying to actually get into shape, but over the past few months I've made some more healthy lifestyle changes that include not pigging out as much, walking more, drinking less soda etc and the results have been kind of phenomenal for me. A few months ago when I first made this decision I was, like, 230-250 pounds and when I weighed myself yesterday morning for the first time since I made some changes, my weight was 203 pounds. Not sure if it's bad that I've lost so much weight in such a relatively short period of time, but I'm going to go ahead and look at as a positive.

In actual fitness news, I've been messing around with a site called Fitocracy lately. Basically it takes excercise habits and turns them into RPG experience points, which are then used to level up. At first I made fun of the idea, but as I started using it I found it to actually be fun even though it's 100% nerdy and once people started following me, it's impossible to stop.

• 1 year later...

Despite being underweight and skinny as a pop-sickle stick, I consider myself out of shape. I am doing Cross Country this fall that will help me get into shape. It is also one of my life goals to stay under 150 the entirety of my life.

• 1 year later...