Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Valentine's Day Topic

Pinkie Diane Pie

Can't quote JoanDarkman because I'm on my tablet but..

The date went pretty well. My date surprise me with a pickachu plush I wanted x3. Also after the restaurant, we went to my house and played Super Smash Bros on the Wii U. I won :3. Then my date left.

Can't quote JoanDarkman because I'm on my tablet but..

The date went pretty well. My date surprise me with a pickachu plush I wanted x3. Also after the restaurant, we went to my house and played Super Smash Bros on the Wii U. I won :3. Then my date left.

Wow, never heard of a that kind of a date. Sounds fun. Glad that you did something you both obviously seem to enjoy, instead of doing something very typical.

• Brohoof 1

Yea :P.Playing video games breaks the serious mood. The only weird is that the date was little bit awkward. The reason was because my date was one of my closest friends and I never knew he liked me. But When it turned awkward, I always try to make it stop XD.

• Brohoof 1

Yea :P.Playing video games breaks the serious mood. The only weird is that the date was little bit awkward. The reason was because my date was one of my closest friends and I never knew he liked me. But When it turned awkward, I always try to make it stop XD.

That is so sweet. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I had a pretty good Valentines Day - my girlfriend got me a cute card, a little book of cute poems and two boxes of Thorntons chocolates. 

She was working all day but we watched a film together in the evening and went out for a nice walk today.

My crush wasn't online for that day, so thing seemed pretty normal, just some random forum conversations and stuff... but a few hours after midnight, we talked and, she told me she wuved me too <3

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 2

Kiwoy and I celebrated our one-year anniversary this weekend with a video chat C: Other than that, we talked and spent time with each other as we usually do <3

I made this and gave it to my special somepony myself. Other than that, I spent the majority of the day sleeping and doing homework. The highlight was a dinner for one at Burger King.

The single life sure is great. :(

Edited by Admiral Regulus