Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strange/odd/dumb valentine's day request

Viscra Maelstrom

hi

gonna be super-brief here.

so feathers, zoop, and rose are my valentines. no don't ask me why, this is just me being silly here.

so anyways, could someone please, pretty please make a valentine's drawing of viscra x my 3 valentines? i know this is a dumb idea, and re-heally out of the blue, but i really want to see it, so pleeaaaaaassee?

for the record, mine and feathers ponies (forgot to tell, make this with ponies) are in my sig, Rose is of course the pony Rose from the show, and Zoop is up for your interpretation, as he does not have a pony of his own.

i know this is highly unlikely to ever get done, but i really want to see this happen, and if you do this, i will love you forever for doing this super-silly request for me. :3

so, umm, please? pretty please?

I'll do it for you sweetie :) ~

I'll start right now :D !

Any kind of position or details you want? (:

Well I never got an answer so here is what I made :

yes

yes

yes

this is too bloody perfect. thank you for realizing this idea for me, shank! :D:wub:

only thing i can really comment on, aside from the goofy proportions (which i rather admire, actually)... the lines seem to be covered in a LOT of white artifacts. other than that, i wub it.

Edited by Princess Diadem Skystrom

It needs more spaceships. Spaceships make everything cooler.

The spaceships look like their drawn hastily, probably because I had to use an app on my iPod that's slightly not precise xD

Posted Image

Edited by toothlessbrony
  • Brohoof 2