Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will happen to Equestria if YOU have a Twitchy tail like Pinkie Pie?

Sunset Shimmering

Does a twitchy tail have to be negative? Because whenever my tail twitches it means that everyone gets a free muffin/cupcake. Or that, somewhere in the world, a child has just experienced true joy.

• Brohoof 1

Does a twitchy tail have to be negative? Because whenever my tail twitches it means that everyone gets a free muffin/cupcake. Or that, somewhere in the world, a child has just experienced true joy.

The response can also be positive or negative!But still, thanks for pointing that out! This will help other ponies to think about their opinions better!

Any time my tail twitched, it would mean that someone's computer code just failed. TRY AGAIN, YOUNG PROGRAMMER!

Either that, or that someone just experienced a badass dubstep song for the first time. I happen to be listening to Rage Valley by Knife Party at the moment and I am having my ears exploded, so it's quite fitting.

• Brohoof 1

If my tail twitches it reverses everything ^ does unless its the hell freezes over part. That im ok with since I get to walk on top of a frozen Satan :3

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.<br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

If I had a twitchy tail like Pinkie Pie, it would probably cause earthquakes and random volcanoes to appear in Equestria. So expect chaos, anarchy, catastrophes, and Michael Bay explosions. Or at least a twister with the SEARS tower, The Titanic, and Ozzy Osbourne!

Wait I don't have a tai....

Oh ok i'll play along xD.

Whenever my tail twitches everyone laughs because I tell them something will happen, but then nothing does :P.(Or does it....?) Hehe :D.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I don't have a tail when I'm in my human form (I once had a tail in a dream, when I was deaming that I am a wolf, and I could feel it and wag it, but that's a whole another story), but I have something similar:

When I wake up in the morning, I often have some melody or song in my head. It plays repeatedly until I notice it or catch myself singing it under my breath. Then I need to pay attention to the lyrics or feeling I had when I first heard this song, because it often foreshadows something that will happen to me later that day.

Sometimes I wonder if Pinkie Pie has a similar gift and that's why she makes songs about everything what happens to her. Maybe she's doing it to anchor some events for future predictions? wink.png

Edited by SasQ

Alright then...

If my tail twitched, that means the newest thing in the technological industry has been announced, and every pony in Equestria would instantley buy it. (Just like every Apple product ever.)

• 2 weeks later...

Every time my tail twitches, somepony eats food. Therefore my tail twitches a lot and I look like Im having a spasm. It is not useless. *crown is put atop my head*

Hmm, probably enough pastry sweets to get Pinkie sick. I'm talking cakes and fillings everywhere, dripping form the ceiling, sinks running with batter, and snowing powdered sugar.

(edited)

If my tail twitched, then it would mean that the Changelings have successfully invaded Equestria and have taken territory. My tail would twitch often because they would continue pushing forward, annihilating all who oppose them and taking more territory until they have Canterlot under their control and the full submission of the princesses.

Long live Queen Chrysalis! :wub:

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1