Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest things you've said or done in your sleep?

Moonlight

(edited)

(Combine if there's a thread like this; not exactly good with the search box for some reason  :blink: )

Anyway, what are some weird things you've said or done in your sleep?

Here are some things I've said in my sleep:

• My mom said I said, "Do you even lift?" in my sleep.
  • My mom said I said, "'Merica!" in my sleep as well.

I can't recall much else...How about you all? 

post-15132-0-31097000-1374224540.gif

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
Editing to better fit the broader topic.
  • Brohoof 10

I never talk in my sleep. No one has ever recalled me talking during sleep. Though I do sleep-walk sometimes, but never talked.

• Brohoof 1

Apparently I groaned in pain during my sleep once. It was during a summer trip, and my roommate was like "You were groaning as if you were in a lot of pain last night." It was pretty surprising, since I recall feeling no pain whatsoever that night.

• Brohoof 3

well I never talk in my sleep far as I know, atleast no one has told me I have, I don't even think I snore.

So I guess the weirdest thing I've said is um nothing xD. Because well far as I know i don't talk in my sleep.

I'm a pretty heavy sleeper so I guess thats why.

• Brohoof 1

Well, my mum said she came into my room to wake me up for school, and I was apparently mumbling some rather embarrassing things. 
She told me I kept repeating the words "I love you, Vinyl", for a few minutes before she woke me up. I vividly remember the dream I had that night too, lets just say it was mushy...

• Brohoof 10

My brother once told me that he heard me talking in my sleep when I was younger. Apparently, I was saying "Turn the light on! Turn the light on!", but when he did, I started saying "Turn it off, turn it off!" instead. Once he had done so, I went quiet again. :blink: We had separate rooms, so I must have been loud.

I have also once literally shouted myself awake when dreaming about misbehaving students. Being a teacher is tough.

• Brohoof 6

I was put under to get my wisdom teeth taken out and it just happened to be my mom's birthday so apparently when the procedure was done, right before they woke me up I sang happy birthday to my mom.

• Brohoof 5

The funniest thing is my brother walked into my room to pick school clothes from my wardrobe. He asked me "where is the shirts" and I said in my sleep "Park there".

Also I laugh almost everyday in my sleep.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

My dad told me I was muttering something about blood and golf balls once in my sleep. Good title for a book about a golf related scandal though, really.

"Blood and Golf Balls"

Coming to shelves in a store near you

The story of Vinnie the 9 Iron and his stranglehold on the undeground world of illegal golf tournament betting

The funniest thing is my brother walked into my room to pick school clothes from my wardrobe. He asked me "where is the shirts" and I said in my sleep "Park there".

Also I laugh almost everyday in my sleep.

Oh god, I've done that. You wake up half way through a laugh. 

I had a dream where I was laughing really hard, like rolling on the floor laughing, and was out of breath when I woke up.

Edited by RobberBrony
  • Brohoof 2

No one ever said if I said anything during my sleep, but I know there were occasions where my dream was so f***ing hilarious that I started laughing hard enough to wake myself up.

• Brohoof 1

I dont talk in my sleep. Neither do i walk. ( at least as far as i know :unsure: ). I do however sleep with open eyes. I freaked a lot of people out that way, without even noticing :P

I dont talk in my sleep. Neither do i walk. ( at least as far as i know :unsure: ). I do however sleep with open eyes. I freaked a lot of people out that way, without even noticing :P

Kinda reminds me of this scene from Fullmetal Alchemist :P

tumblr_ljbzkjRLP91qc6xk7o1_500.png

I have no idea how people do it, nor do I want to do it tbh. I have allegeldly walked during my sleep once, so much that my parents thought I'd strangely gotten drunk in the middle of the night.

• Brohoof 3

my mum told me that i said "fuck you asshole, i will beat you in a race anyday"

i was told i was sleep walking and i was doing gambols across the hallway XD 

• Brohoof 4

When I was younger my parents said I was saying something about Harry Potter in my sleep...weird.

Anyways, in more recent times I've had some strange dreams. Like, in the dreams I can't talk. I try to talk and nothing comes out, or It comes out as a whisper. Then once I finally can talk, I usually wake myself up most likely because I just slept talked something. 

• Brohoof 4

I haven't said anything in my sleep (to my knowledge) but I've been close. My mum once woke me up in the middle of a dream, and since I was still half-asleep, and my dream had been about computers or something, the only thing I could think of to say was "I was recording my voice!" 

• Brohoof 2

I was with my sister in Bahamas (My grandparents live there so we were just visiting) And she said that while she was walking by my room late one night, I sat up, looked right at her and said "I'm Drunk, no really, I'm drunk." And then fell off my bed...and stayed asleep...I...to this day, I still just don't know...

• Brohoof 3

According to my sister, after having a really long day at the beach, she was still awake and I said:

''Јебем ти маму у пичку, марш од мене''

which roughly translates to "fuck your mom in the p---y, get the fuck away from me"

• Brohoof 2

STORY TIME!

Okay, this was actually a friend of mine that did this, but it's my favorite sleep-speaking story EVER.

So, a couple of my buddies were at a summer camp. This was back when we were all in middle school. They're sharing a bunk bed. My friend on the top bunk, Boyd, had forgotten to bring a flashlight. So my friend on the bottom bunk, Drew, said he could just wake him up and borrow his if he needed to go to the bathroom or something.

So in the middle of the night, Boyd wakes up to the call of nature. He hops down and nudges Drew. Drew mumbles something. Boyd nudges him again and says "Drew, wake up." Drew then turns over and says, "I know, I know, but I just don't think androids are a good idea! They require maintenance every four hours!" Boyd looks at Drew and says ".....what?" Drew then blinks, looking at Boyd and says, "Oh, Boyd. I thought you were Geordi La Forge."

Drew's a big Star Trek nerd.

• Brohoof 3

Ummmm, hehehe......oh jeez. :-/ Okay, so according to friend(not parent...FRIEND) I was supposedly turning and groaning.....then I started saying, " Dashie stop, stop it you, ohh come on, you dont need to.....DONT LEAVE ME, RAINBOW!!!!!!" o_O My friend asked who,"Dashie" was, I told him the truth...............I told him she was my ex girlfriend. It was pretty damn embarrassing when I later told him the truth...... o_O....

• Brohoof 5

I usually only sleep talk during nightmares, so it's mostly just, "No, no, no.",or something similar. However, my dad once said in his sleep, "But I don't wanna go to Egypt!" This was completely random. This was before all the unrest, so Egypt wasn't even in the back of our minds, and my family had no plans of traveling anywhere.

• Brohoof 2

I don't talk in my sleep, but my brother did one time while we were visiting somone else's house. He had tried to memorize a to-do list during the day and ended up saying "orange juice, mail letters" in his sleep. He had never talked in his sleep before, so it was kind of an experience...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Me and my 2 friends were playing GTA 4 untill like 5 am, and one friend fell asleep (he never stays up late) and suddenly he said. "Okay in which direction are we going, to the left, straight ahead or to the right?" and he said this with moving arms. So we burst out laughing and then he sat right up and he said "what the f---?" so we thought he woke up.... But he didnt, lol. So we had a conversation with him for 10 minutes which didnt make sense at all and we couldnt stop laughing. Then he woke up asking why we were laughing. It was a good night lol.

Edited by TamesB
  • Brohoof 2