Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest things you've said or done in your sleep?

Moonlight

I never sleep but our reapers can only malfunction for a little amount of time.

We don't shut our sight when sleeping but only shutting our mind when the malfunctioning happens.

I have malfunctioned multiple times in a month but talking in sleep is the true rare ability for every reaper.

The last time i was talking in malfunction state, I talked "I have come for your souls"

When I was younger I had night terrors, which is basically when you scream and cry in your sleep, but don't remember a luck of it in the morning

I've been told I often mumble, and in several occasions I'll laugh, but like, a really creepy laugh. I dunno

I share room with my sister

and normally, i sleep waaaaay earlier than her because i have to wake up early the next morning.

she said she has heard me giggle in my sleep and whimper like a lost puppy.

-_-"

I was really bored in class at one point and kinda zoned out. I looked down and out of no-where thought "I wonder if I could fit my whole foot in my mouth" my friend turns to me and just says "There's seriously something wrong with you".....I didn't realise I said it out loud

My parents once told me that one night after I had a big fight with my step-dad, I sleep-walked into my parents' room and tried to sleep-punch my step-dad but punched the cat in the face instead.happy.png I don't remember any of it or what my dream was. The cat still hates me.sad.png

• Brohoof 1

There was this one time I went on an overnight New York trip last year with my 8th grade class. I dreaming I was at Liberty Island and there was a gift shop/food place there. My math teacher bought me and my best friend fries. This lady walked by our table and she had a baby.

Then I said, "Aww, what a cute baby... I WANNA KILL IT!!!"

My math teacher and my friend looked at me weirdly, and I realized what I said.

Then I told the lady with her baby, "Sorry... I meant to say I want to hug your baby...."

The weirdest thing about all of this is that she let me hug her baby.

So.. This was sort of a dream but the dialogue I said freaked my room mates so yeah....

Edited by Candy Blaze
  • Brohoof 1

Don't know if anyone here's old enough to remember a cartoon called Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, but I must've been dreaming about it a few months back, as I apparently sat up and shouted 'Ya wee fuzzy fedora-wearing bastard!' then promptly fell back asleep...

I was half asleep, yesterday  I had fallen and hit my elbow, whilehalf asleep I kept dreaming of stiching things, and my hurt arm kept moving fingers like I was stitching. I remember chip and dale-- and their game, also rescuers.

Edited by Cupid

I ran under the the rain because i had to and got totally soaked...

And when I was like 8~9 years old, I insulted a girl unconsciously by commenting on her awful looks, still she didn't notice, until i realized that I actually said it.

One time at a party I had a nightmare where i was being chased through the Antarctica by the elder things( see at the mountains of madness by H.P Lovecraft) and apparently while having this dream i was thrashing around yelling about how i was being attacked.

I speak almost every single night when I sleep, and tend to shoot upright and scratch myself furiously, usually in OCD-like patterns, for about half an hour.  I've said the weirdest crap while I sleep, but one of my favourites was when I carried an argument with a friend into my sleep.  

For almost five years, my friend and I have disagreed on how to pronounce General Tao Chicken.  I say "Tao", he says "Tzao", and other people say "Sao".  We often argue about this, and I often say it just to spark some form of conversation.  It's all in good fun though.  (Seriously it's TAO)

So, anyways, this was one day at summer camp, when I was so tired that I fell asleep in jeans and a collared shirt as soon as I got into bed.  Later that night, as boys my age are wont to do at camp, they let girls in so they could, y'know, do "camp" stuff.  However, that's when I, who was fast asleep, started to pipe up.  Before, I was only mumbling a bit into my pillow, so they could really ignore that, but then I shot straight up, and screamed at the top of my lungs:

"FOR GOD'S F*CKING SAKE, [Friend's name], IT'S GOD DAMN PRONOUNCED GENERAL MOTHERF*CKING TAO!  TAO!  GOD F*CKING DAMNIT!"

And then promptly collapsed back onto my side and fell asleep again.  Now note, we hadn't been particularly arguing about it that day.

I was wondering why all the girls were kinda looking at me funny at breakfast the next day, until the secret broke and someone told me.

When I went to Disney World, I was sleeping these really crazy hours.  I was tired, so my dad and I went back to the hotel.  I didn't realize it, but I was told I was chasing and attempting to catch squirrels in the hotel when my brothers and mom came in while I was sleeping.  

These are actuall pretty funneh :3

1. I once screamed "Shut the fuck up!" in a dream...turns out that I actually did scream really loudly and woke myelf and my family up. Wooops :3

2. I had a dream where some guy was wattacking me. I tried to hit him, btu he kept grabbing my arms,s o I triedd to headbutt him but it didn't work. I just couldn't move my head. Slowly, I realised that I was dreaming, and I felt myself drift out of the dream...I tried to headbutt one last time, and woke up at the same time. So I bent my neck forwards really badly, since I was lying on my back ona large pillow anyway. and it cracked horribly Xo PAIN

3. I fell asleep lying on my back, with my legs crossed in a mantis/medidation position...pointing upwards. O.o

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

So this summer, I drank two glasses of jin, and I was really drunk. The next morning, my mother told me that I pissed on the floor.

I didn't believe her at first. It seems that I pissed on a pile of clothes, and that a part of the piss went through the floor, and fell on my aunt's head. xD

Another time, I woke up at 7 in the morning, but I was still sleepy. And I pissed in the trash can. :P

I used to sleep with eyes open when I was younger, but now I have no idea.

But I never ever talked in my sleep - I'm not really talkative anyway, even if I'm drunk.

Wel there's a couple

One is that I fell asleep in class and imagined myself slipping over a banana. Then my friend told me that I hit my head on the table.

Second is that my dad said I screamed "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PUT PANTS ON LYRA!!!!" when I was late for school.

The third wasn't me but my nephew sleeps with his eyes open and it's creepy.

The fourth is also not me but my mom. Sometimes when she sleeps, she makes weird noises like a zombie.