Say something nice about your least favourite pony

Mywas

Hmm... My least favorite pony is Applejack. I don't dislike her or anything, I just like her the least. Like, on a scale from 1 to 10, she wouldn't be 1, but she would be the lowest number of all the ponies I rate.

You know, someone has to come last. But she still has a lot of great qualities, and I like her mane.

• Brohoof 1

Gilda looks...very nice...

...Next to a side of coleslaw, biscuits, mashed potatoes n' gravy. Because at KFG, we do griffon RIGHT. (And at right good prices, too!)

• Brohoof 4

Um...Bab Seed looks kind of cute in that wolf costume she wore in a scene during the Bad Seed song?

I just...her design is possibly one of the ugliest I've seen yet in the show, and her accent drives me up the wall (sorry anyone from manhattan XD I haven't heard a real Manhattan accent to compare it to...).

• Brohoof 2

Uh...I have no idea what to put here.

Black=Ano

Blue=Phe

Grey=Nathaniel

"Yes a perfect gift for me,

Is a smile as wide as a mile,

To make me happy as can be!"

Guest Soulful Wish

Silver Spoon...has cool glasses...and a cool mane. I think if she wasn't friends with Diamon Tiara she would actually be a nice pony, she seems to be more of a follower of the bully.

• Brohoof 1

If there's one character I absolutely despise in the entire MLP show, it would have to be Prince Blueblood. What's something nice I can say about him? He has a pretty cool looking suit but that's the ONLY nice thing I can say about him.

• Brohoof 1

I cant really say a background pony I like, or dislike for that matter. Apart from fannon, most of the background ponies have little to no character elements so i cant judge.

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_nqw1heZDGU1s4lj5do1_540.png

I'm a bomb. . . made of fire.

So I bomb things. . . with fire. . . and do nothing else

NOTHING!

• 2 weeks later...

Rarity has a good fashion sense. Plus, Spike really seems to like her. She will give up her beliefs when neccessary, though it will take a lot to make her get her hooves dirty.

This signature was removed for being too obnoxious and arrogant.

-Makusu2

By the way, if you're talking to me in a thread, please quote my previous post. Otherwise, I might not respond to you.

I.. I have nothing. There's nothing I can say that Snips and Snails are good at. Seriously. I hate them.. They don't have much good qualities.

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

Prince Blueblood is slightly less of a douchebag before he starts acting like a douchebag to Rarity.

Snips and Snails are better as humans.

Silver Spoon would probably be a better character without Diamond Tiara(who I like, for some reason, she's good at being bitchy while Silver Spoon is just a dirty follower who needs to get a life).

Twist is slightly okay in the first few minutes of Call of the Cutie before she gets tossed aside like the waste of a character she was.

Uh, hope that was nice enough? :lol:

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg