Lisa

Which side are you on?   

39 users have voted

1. 1. Unicornia, Earth or Pegasopolis?

• Unicornia
    • Earth
    • Pegasopolis

(edited)

So we've all seen Hearth's Warming Eve, right? When they re-enact the founding of Equestria. Well, all of a sudden I've taken interest in that episode for some reason, and I want to know what side you are on. 

Are you with Pegasopolis? (I swear I've misspelled that...)

Earth?

Or Unicornia? 

Personally, I'm with Unicornia. (It's obvious due to my signature and avatar.) :P

flag_of_unicornia_by_atnezau-d4jerik.png

Edited by ✶Nova✶

Unicornia by far. It's pretty awesome and it has my favorite pony as a leader, with my third favorite pony as a follower. I like it. 

mlfw2459-100281_-_caption_gif_moving_pin

Pegasopolis....Cause...Reasons. Plus, I love RD, sooo...To be honest, I love them all, so I can't really choose. xD But if I had to choose, it'd be Pegasopolis, then Unicornia, then Earth. :3

• Brohoof 2

Pegasi are an amazing race with great swift dexterity in terms of flight and agility. 

Of course I'm with Pegasopolis, but I also have great respect towards Unicornia, as they are a magnificent race of smart and clever ponies with the ability of magic.

• Brohoof 1

Well it depends on what we're siding with them for.

As far as my favorite race I'm with unicornia.

If we're talking about the names, well to be honest any of them would be odd xD.

Now if we're talking about the leaders specifically I think Pinkie is a hilarious leader, so shes probably my favorite. (Or Chancelor Pudding head, if you prefer :P)

Depends specifically on what we're siding with them on.

Earth. Simply put, anything with Pinkie as an overlord would be wonderful. Plus, if the unicorns or Pegasi took the land, they wouldn't be able to grow anything to eat; waste of land. 'Twas clearly Earth's rightful land!

dFree37.png

• Brohoof 2

Pegasopolis, since I don't mind supporting pegasus ponies plus Rainbow Dash is the leader of it. So, why not. Luckily, they don't have to fight each othef anymore.

Im defiantly for team pegasus but, it doesn't mean that I dont respect each race. Pegasus just seem to appeal to me more with the whole being able to fly and live in a village made of clouds thing. Earth ponies are strong and seem to be very strong willed. Unicorns are very smart and clever but, also have grate magical abilities. There all pretty grate really, I just think pegasus ponies are awesome.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

In archaic tribe ruling as in modern-day species preferation, the Earth ponies are once again left in the dust. And people wonder why AJ gets no love :P Most people just don't appreciate Earth ponies in general. Unless they're Pinkie, who gets love from over the top antics and personality.

That said, I'm still going with Pegasopolis </3

RD_-_Commander_Hurricane_S2E11.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Unicorns. I don't get why only earth ponies can plant food, because it doesn't make sense that none of the other ponies could put a seed in the ground. I guess it was just to make each side equal, but it didn't make sense to me.

Earth of course. They grow all the food, and have the two best ponies, Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

Plus, Chancellor Puddinghead is a great leader. I still think her desision for the name Dirtville was great.

264207__safe_pinkie%2Bpie_animated_scree