what are the things that you do that keep you a brony

Motion Spark

I do graphic designing for the fandom, and for other occasions. But I'm on thin ice really, I'm ready to straight up leave this fandom. Not because of Twilicorn or Equestria Girls, but because of the ones who complain about it. I'm embarrassed to call myself a brony/pegasister because everyone that knows I'm apart of this fandom thinks I'm like those people.

• Brohoof 1

I might be the only one saying this, but... I kinda write explanations and arguments to try and shore up the problems in the fandom. it does help me that i feel im tackling these problems head on instead of letting it sit there and bug me, which would probably affect my belief in the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

I don't exactly consider myself a brony (or no longer a serious one at least) but the things that keep me here is mostly the people.

I find the fandom positive with my positive people. People I can converse with or look up to.

recently I've gotten more into anime than I am into ponies, but I'm mostly waiting for season 4 to start. It's been a little... boring waiting for the next one. I still won't leave, even if I DO have to wait.

• Brohoof 1

As for me i stay on the forums and read what people have to say about the show itself i love reading what people come up with esspecialy now with season 4 spoilers out

• Brohoof 1

Rewatching re runs occasionally

Being on here

Read fanfics/look at fanart

Try to stay positive

I have started writing fanfics

• Brohoof 1

The things that keep me a brony.. Wow, there are a lot. Uh, the music, the fanmade series, the community, animations, vectors, and pictures. I just love everything about this community and that assures that I am staying.

• Brohoof 1

I re-watch some of my favorite episodes every time I can. For instance, I just recently watched EqG for the third time already! mlp-ts-teehee.png

I also lurk around these very forums a lot, post stuff here and there, partake in role plays occasionally... And, of course, I dive head-first into the fan-made content. Artwork, music, fanfics and everything!

As the old saying goes: A pony a day, keeps the depression away. :3

• Brohoof 1

Rewatching the episodes from time-to-time. They always manage to put a smile on my face :)

I also generally keep up with fan-made pony videos like animations or music, which show that the community still has the creativity burning. I'm also highly anticipating Season 4! I really can't wait to see what new stuff we'll see in it.

• Brohoof 1

Each day I rewatch an episode or two, play mlp songs and sing to them for a bit, maybe attempt to draw ponies, look at/listen/ watch other bronies work, look at my blind bag figurines, and I recently bought a green shirt with lyra, spike and few other ponies & I also bought a blue dj pon3 beanir, both from hot topic. Im also working on my fluttershy costume for BronyCAN. And of course I come on here everyday. :)

I also watched the Equestria Girls movie a few weeks ago. So yeah, Im still pretty active. And when I have some time I like to go on Roblox (Roleplay is Magic) and roleplay with my brother.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I get on these forums (like all the time seriously) and I write fanfiction (like not enough seriously).

I also get my pony art fix from DeviantArt. :D

EDIT: And I also rewatch episodes a lot of course.

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Episode droughts are always tuff and can feel like there isn't always as much hype to anything MLP:FiM related. I have lots of things that keep me an active brony though. I love to drool over fan made art, as well as create it. I rewatch old episodes, listen to fan made music, browse the forums, some times I read fan fictions. But, mostly I draw, as long as I have the tools for it.  :catface:

I actually have a daily cycle that keeps me in the brony loop. I check EqD first, then this site, then like 8-10 tumblrs, a handful of deviantart pages, then fimfiction

after all of that is tapped, I play some pony mahjong. afterwards, I just refresh the homepage here waiting to see a topic I can weigh in on. like this one =P

What to do?

Being able to easily relate myself in a deep degree with most of MLP messages as also feel an amazing afinity with their main characters, is what keeps me being a Brony. So I don't need to do anything but just be myself.

And even If I haven't ever had any close touch with the fandom, and just recently (yesterday or so) have joined to my first My little pony Forum (this site) even If I'm following MLP:FIM since 2012, that wouldn't change the fact that I love MLP and always will, for what it's.

So knowing that the feelings inside my heart tend to grow, never to perish, despite the hardest conditions, I'm fine. Though sometimes I find my exciment a little bit over the top, so try to canalize it making some excercise or drawing my inspiration into a paper.

At the moment, trying to chill my excitement and concerns about fourth Season.

Apologies for my english.