Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you have narrate your life?

Xievie

185 users have voted

1. 1. I bet you are going to choose Morgan Freeman.

• Correct!
    • Incorrect!

I'd have Jeremy Clarkson narrate mine. Maybe its just the gearhead inside me, but I digress. Had a bit of a run in with a rather rude driver in a 911 earlier this week and couldn't help but think of Jezza saying something about the guy and his "beetle".

My life wouldn't be narrated. What I'd want is Snoop Dogg Lion to do a casual rap play by play of my life with his incredibly mellow delivery and style, accompanied by random ambient style instrumentals. Even during the drama he'd be discordantly mellow rapping my life, which would fit my character well. 

i know most people would say Morgan freeman but i can understand why, the man has the voice of a god 

so i would probably say either  Celestia, Applejack, batman or morgan freeman

Troy Baker, one of my favourite voice actors, voices quite a few of my favourite characters can sound both hilarious and badass at the same time (especially in saints row 3 and 4)

However if he turned it down I'd go for Steve Blum......or they could take turns.......yes that's definitely a better idea

• 2 months later...

I think the best person to narrate my life would be Penguinz0 or 'Crit1kal' from Youtube. Not only is the guy awesome, but I love his tone and humor.

Easy pick.

Other than that, probably Nero Bellum, he could narrate it in song form. Considering that my life is nothing special, he could also do it justice in that way.

I not sure what voice would narrate may life, but i'm diffinately going to get Terry Parchiett to write it. :P

"Did you know that in a universe so full of wonder, humans have managed to invent boredom?"

I have officially changed my life narrator to either cry or markiplier. Both are awesome, but I'm leaning toward cry. I mean c'mon, listen to that voice! It is just AWESOME!

Edited by ~chaotic sole~

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Morgan Freeman was the first name that came to mind when I saw this thread, but I don't think I'd choose him myself.  :P

Toby Turner would be fun to have as a narrator, but I don't know if he could stay on topic.  :blink:

I choose Rob Paulsen. Because I love his voice.  :catface:

• 7 months later...

My narrator would have to be my worst enemy, so they can suffer from having to narrate such a boring life. x) Otherwise, I think Paul McGann could be a pretty cool narrator, though maybe I love his voice a little~ too much. ^^"

If there is any man who I would have narrate my life and everything that I do, it would most definitely be David Hayter. Narrate the brushing of teeth, please.

"I'm no narrator. Never was. Never will be..."

I'd have James Maccafrey narrate my life. If the name doesn't ring a bell, he does the voice for Max Payne.