Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you have narrate your life?

Xievie

185 users have voted

1. 1. I bet you are going to choose Morgan Freeman.

• Correct!
    • Incorrect!

Liam Neeson, please! World needs more Irish accents. ^^ Especially gruff deep voices.

"Here is the stereotypical Pegasister. Hours on her laptop, chewing her nails, waiting for someone to respond to her emails. And now she is writing a fanfiction. Truly, this specimen is ahead of the curve."

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably want Aurelio Voltaire Hernandez to narrate my life. He'd add a dash of humor here and there, and, due to his inability to put on an all ages show, the end result would be quite hilarious.

lolz, Morgan Freeman. I know the guy's basically...well, God, but I'd much rather have my life narrated by Saruman himself, Christopher motherbuckin' Lee. Freeman's calming voice could subdue the most rage-filled aggressor, true. But Lee's voice could incite the meekest of souls - even FLUTTERSHY - to take up arms and slaughter entire armies.

:angry: < I WANT YOUR GODDAMN BLOOD! )

• Brohoof 1

James Earl Jones for me. Huge fan of his ever since Star Wars. The man has an amazing set of pipes-he played Mufasa for heaven's sake-how can you go wrong with Mufasa narrating your life for you?

• Brohoof 2

Logan Cunningham AKA. Rucks. The narrator in Bastion. Who wouldn't want that guy to narrate everything? O.o...

His voice is just so awesome and, awesome... It's just, awesome... Overusing awesome because it's awesome...

I don't want anyone listening to my life story. So, with that in mind, I choose Gilbert Gottfried. Pretty much guarantees no one will.

(Oh, okay. In all seriousness, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith is a great narrator.)

Morgan Freeman is awesome. However, I would prefer the man who narrates the Leviathan: Warships Jazzy Trailer to narrate my life.

My choice is Markiplier, without a doubt.

Just listen to that glorious voice!... Being the funny guy that he is, with that angel-like voice, I would definitely pick him to narrate my life~

• Brohoof 1

I read this thread and was like "Oh I already know I'm gonna say morgan freeman" 

Then you have the poll and I'm like wow xD.

So yeah, call me unoriginal, but having your life narrated by morgan freeman would be awesome. :D.

Instead of the typical Morgan Freeman, I think I'll take a step forward and choose Nicholas Cage. Why not?

Plus, he's a great actor.

Nathan Explosion of Dethklok he has the only voice i would want to hear narrate my life Morgan Freeman is too soothing for it

Listen to that voice he could make my life sound at least 20% more metal

post-16202-0-50892200-1375431408.jpg

Edited by DaReaper

Yup, I'd probably go for the obvious one, Morgan Freeman. Don't really recall any other person off the top of my head who could be a better choice; probably because there isn't :P

morgan-freeman.jpg

Titty sprinkles.

Edited by LMW-YBC

I would probably have Stephen Fry, he did a great job of narrating the Harry Potter audio books. He just has a great narrative voice!