Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you have narrate your life?

Xievie

185 users have voted

1. 1. I bet you are going to choose Morgan Freeman.

• Correct!
    • Incorrect!

Harrison Ford. ouo

I would also love Patrick Stewart to narrate my life, lol! I wonder how he would word something like "Now she's taking a break from her lineart to browse pointless things on the Internet" classily.  :lol:

The poll is correct! LOL I would totally pick Morgan Freeman, either him or the guy who narrates like ALL of the History Channel lol. 

There are times when I'm not even interested in the show but the voice just draws me in. 

Morgan Freeman sounds epic, but... I absolutely love the voice of the male singer in the band Of Monsters and Men. Ragnar Þórhallsson! Go ahead, feel free to narrate my life, Ragnar!

I've read through this entire thread. Nobody has said Don LaFontaine. I only need three words for you to know his voice. Those words are "In a world." I don't see this happening anytime soon, seeing as how he died in 2008.

As for someone alive, I'd go for Thomas Ridgewell (you might know him as TomSka or the guy that made asdfmovie), Joakim Broden (lead singer of Sabaton), or The Spine (member of Steam Powered Giraffe).

• Brohoof 1

It would have been Christopher Lee. Even though he is dead, I still would have wanted his voice to narrate my life. 

• Brohoof 1

Damn right I'd choose Morgan Freeman! ...Is it that cliche?

Actually I wouldn't mind David Attenborough, though he might make it seem a bit too interesting. Believe me it wouldn't be. :P Jeremy Clarkson would be another good choice. I love his narration voice on Top Gear and the Forza games. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Kid notices a thread that sparks her interest, she already knows what her answer is going to be.

Kid sees a bunch of people picking Morgan Freeman... Feels sorry for them. Kid knows who the REAL best narrator is.

Ain't no surprise that the kid picks Logan Cunningham, she's even brought him up in a few other threads... But as long as other people are going to keep picking Morgan Freeman over the narrator of Bastion, kid's gonna keep on spreading the word of Logan Cunningham.