Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

the accounts ill be trying to use are cG Luna for XBL and cG_Luna for PSN. Atm, im pretty much buried in work though, so i will be regularly on in the near future (hopefully)

My steam name's Winterbass, same avatar as the one I have here. 

If you ever wanna trade cards or want to play games, feel free to PM me, I'm always up to play a game.

Edited by Winterbass

I know I posted here but never hurts to post again with some updated info

PSN: Chacobos

I mainly play Call of Duty, Demon's Souls/Dark Souls, Starhawk, and Borderlands 2 

Steam: Infetraitor Derpus

I mainly play TF2, L4D2, Dark Souls, Battlefield 3, and  Cube World

Feel free to add. 

Edited by Rainbows R Metal
  • Brohoof 1

Don't know if I posted this before, but I have swapped over to my secondary account.

PSN: MrXweet

I play Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3/4, etc.

I'm katananokage on Steam, PvtLastClass on PSN, and...I just got a 3DS, but haven't figured out how to get my "friend code". I also don't have any online games for it just yet, so that probably doesn't matter.

I just got GTA 5 for my PS3, so I'd like to find people to play that with. On PC, I also play a lot of Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor, and a few others.

Xbox Live: LIVE DUBST3P (Yes, I know, I made it when I was 12 xD)

Steam: thlsguy (The i is a lowecase L, and I don't use steam often anyways)

Live: xXmuskratXx (please put a message letting me know you are from the forums)

Steam: Muskrat (I have a fluttershy picture so it will be pretty easy to tell which one is me)

On live I mostly play call of duty, and battlefield, but I have a lot of other games.

On steam I mostly play gmod.

Edited by Cobalt Thunder

• 2 weeks later...

I posted in here already but...

My PSN is Mutemutt

The multiplayer games I play are mostly fighting games (Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend, Persona 4 Arena and Skullgirls to name a few), but I'm in a bit of an off-season waiting for the new Blazblue to be localized. I'm considering picking up Battlefield 4 as well (I'll probably get it) I got it (Battlefield 4). 

If you add me, make sure to let me know you're from the forums. Random friend requests tend to get deleted (or, at the very least, ignored).

Edited by Mutemutt

Steam is in my signature. I don't have anything else, really, that I play on. The games I normally play are CS:GO, DayZ, Minecraft, Terraria, etc. Basically whatever my group of people want to play at any given moment.

Steam is phantomhive2. Currently playing Path of Exile. 3DS is 3926-5038-1772, Pokemon X and Y, as well as Animal Crossing New Leaf. Xbox live is Troblems, will be playing Assassin's Creed 4 come Tuesday.

• Brohoof 1

alright guys now i kno ps4 and xbox one is coming soon and everyone is getting them but i just got my ps3 2 months ago and im not ready to go next gen, so all i ask is for all of you to put down your psn's so we could get some gaming in XD

post-18550-0-00242000-1377735863.png

@MobiusKing97, just letting you know that we already happened to have a pinned thread over here in Media Discussion for sharing PSNs and other such things, and that your topic has been merged with it smile.png. Feel free to look through here and find some people to game with.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

Hey. I'm new here, so I apologize if this topic is already here. I've been looking for some brony pals to play Xbox with. None of my friends are bronies, so I'd kinda like to have few who are. My gamertag is Lysander717, if your interested. I'm a dude, btw. Sorry if I wasted your time.

Hello everyone of the interwebs!

Today I bring you a topic where you can share your gamer tag if you're looking for new friends, new clan mates or people just to game with!

Please understand that when you post your tag, everyone and anyone can view it. And if you do post, please include what system and the games you want to or most often play and maybe even what you're looking for.

For example here is mine. Im Dj D3rpy115 for 360 and play mostly COD :) im just looking for any brony who enjoys shooting:D

So feel free to post and understand that it's not just for consoles. Please feel free to post friend codes for pokemon or whatever else you're looking for ^.^

I hope this becomes a useful tool for anyone looking for new faces to meet ^.^

@Frosty Fire, great idea for a topic :). Only thing is, we already had a thread for that purpose pinned in Media Discussion. For convenience, your thread has been merged with that one. Just letting you know :). Feel free to look through here and find some people.