Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your least favorite high school year and why?

The Leafeon Pinkeh

What was your least favorite high school grade?  

28 users have voted

1. 1. What high school grade was your least favorite?

• 9th grade (freshman)
    • 10th grade (sophmore)
    • 11th grade (junior)
    • 12 grade (senior)

I never understood the ID card...I just always lose mine anyways...they aren't even that good for anything, even when getting into events, you only get half off.

I can't, since my first two classes were in direct proximity to each other. (One.door.away) But when I do need it, I can't access it. Its hard when you get off a bus and must use the locker when, in reality, it doesn't work anyways....mine jammed.

I don't like the reasons either, I seen how she acts to understand why the mother is pissed at times. (After the incident, my phone dies faster)  Sometimes, I just wonder if its just because she's spoiled.  (Part of the reason why I fear drawing online is of that reason) I /hope/ she does or else she can't access technology at ALL.

I don't think we get anything with our ID's normally, except their mandatory to wear at school and we need them to get lunch.

Yeah, I tried using it one time, and it was jammed and I was just like, screw it.

Could be spoiled, it happens to some true.

I don't think we get anything with our ID's normally, except their mandatory to wear at school and we need them to get lunch.

Yeah, I tried using it one time, and it was jammed and I was just like, screw it.

Could be spoiled, it happens to some true.

My ID number is the only number I ever remember....sad isn't it? Well, then again, I don't eat school lunch or lunch at school in general. (After last year and the problem with the lunches, nope. Its not worth the money)  

Well, in Middle School mine was REALLY bad. I jammed it and it took 40 minutes just for them to unjam it. Well, other then that, I never used it since, like I said, it wasn't within reach. This year I might use it a lot.

Its sad too, she can be really nice, but she acts like that and I get desperately upset, its nothing apparently. After the incident, now I need a new phone ^-^"  Yep, definitely spoiled.

• Brohoof 1

My ID number is the only number I ever remember....sad isn't it? Well, then again, I don't eat school lunch or lunch at school in general. (After last year and the problem with the lunches, nope. Its not worth the money)  

Well, in Middle School mine was REALLY bad. I jammed it and it took 40 minutes just for them to unjam it. Well, other then that, I never used it since, like I said, it wasn't within reach. This year I might use it a lot.

Its sad too, she can be really nice, but she acts like that and I get desperately upset, its nothing apparently. After the incident, now I need a new phone ^-^"  Yep, definitely spoiled.

Lol, I hardly remember any numbers, heck I don't even do that good remember my own phone number.

I eat a little school lunch to get me by.

I just couldn't get it open in a reasonable time, and just said forget it.

Well, idk some parents act totally different to their children, who knows, but some children just don't like their parents.

Not a whole lot you can do I guess.

Lol, I hardly remember any numbers, heck I don't even do that good remember my own phone number.

I eat a little school lunch to get me by.

I just couldn't get it open in a reasonable time, and just said forget it.

Well, idk some parents act totally different to their children, who knows, but some children just don't like their parents.

Not a whole lot you can do I guess.

I don't even KNOW my own phone number XD  I guess its because I had to learn and be forced to use it. 

I don't...its just too nasty. Seriously not worth its wait. I spent over 3 dollars on food that I couldn't eat anyways because it was time to go..not fair.

I actually asked for help and couldn't get it open. I couldn't not open it because it held my instrument.

I actually hate her attitude towards me and certain other racial groups she does it to, but she seems authentic to me. ^^" She's natural enough, she's just a worry wort.

I know, its sad ^^"

• Brohoof 1

I don't even KNOW my own phone number XD  I guess its because I had to learn and be forced to use it. 

I don't...its just too nasty. Seriously not worth its wait. I spent over 3 dollars on food that I couldn't eat anyways because it was time to go..not fair.

I actually asked for help and couldn't get it open. I couldn't not open it because it held my instrument.

I actually hate her attitude towards me and certain other racial groups she does it to, but she seems authentic to me. ^^" She's natural enough, she's just a worry wort.

I know, its sad ^^"

I know mine, but it takes a bit, of course I don't really need to know it alot of times, but still.

Ours doesn't taste all that bad, I just am not hungry when we eat, since last year we've been eating at like 10:30 starting. which is early for me :P.

And normally that doesn't happen to me, I use to have that issue because I thought it'd be a good idea to go to the bathroom before getting in the lunch line, but apparently that takes long enough that I get put near the end of the line almost by the time i'm done(I mean i'm slow, but i'm not that slow :P.) I only go to the bathroom at lunch at school,(Partly because i'm to shy to get a pass signed by a teacher in class) so I had to work out a time, I just found after a while its better to wait until after I eat, because then I don't have to wait in line forever.

I have lockers in the band room for my instrument, which doesn't really get jammed :P. And if it does I can actually get someone reliable to help me with it, and my band directors more forgiving then the school teachers :P.

Well, idk you could talk to her about it beats me, might cause more trouble though.

Some people are quite complicated :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

I know mine, but it takes a bit, of course I don't really need to know it alot of times, but still.

Ours doesn't taste all that bad, I just am not hungry when we eat, since last year we've been eating at like 10:30 starting. which is early for me :P.

And normally that doesn't happen to me, I use to have that issue because I thought it'd be a good idea to go to the bathroom before getting in the lunch line, but apparently that takes long enough that I get put near the end of the line almost by the time i'm done(I mean i'm slow, but i'm not that slow :P.) I only go to the bathroom at lunch at school,(Partly because i'm to shy to get a pass signed by a teacher in class) so I had to work out a time, I just found after a while its better to wait until after I eat, because then I don't have to wait in line forever.

I have lockers in the band room for my instrument, which doesn't really get jammed :P. And if it does I can actually get someone reliable to help me with it, and my band directors more forgiving then the school teachers :P.

Well, idk you could talk to her about it beats me, might cause more trouble though.

Some people are quite complicated :P.

I had to search it in my phone to know it better. (My phone doesn't naturally show it)

Ours just taste like pony poo. Its not natural for me to buy poopy food and spend more when I could get better food, maybe a little more expensive, but have it bigger and better someplace else? Plus, the lines are daunting. Its not even fair. I wouldn't be able to get there first anyways because its normally a wild place. Usually I just buy a snack and drink and call it a lunch...

Same here, but no body could tell the instruments apart. They were violins and they had identical cases. The only differences you could tell are the sizes. (Mine is full size) Unless its named. *cough* I'm too stupid to put my name *cough*

• Brohoof 1

I had to search it in my phone to know it better. (My phone doesn't naturally show it)

Ours just taste like pony poo. Its not natural for me to buy poopy food and spend more when I could get better food, maybe a little more expensive, but have it bigger and better someplace else? Plus, the lines are daunting. Its not even fair. I wouldn't be able to get there first anyways because its normally a wild place. Usually I just buy a snack and drink and call it a lunch...

Same here, but no body could tell the instruments apart. They were violins and they had identical cases. The only differences you could tell are the sizes. (Mine is full size) Unless its named. *cough* I'm too stupid to put my name *cough*

Oh :P.

I suppose ours isn't the best, but its hold me over till after school.

I just get in line get some little something, go to the bathroom, and wait around a few minutes and head to class, not alot I do at lunch :P. I need something to tie me over though.

Our lockers in the band room are numbered and assigned so yeah :P.

Oh :P.

I suppose ours isn't the best, but its hold me over till after school.

I just get in line get some little something, go to the bathroom, and wait around a few minutes and head to class, not alot I do at lunch :P. I need something to tie me over though.

Our lockers in the band room are numbered and assigned so yeah :P.

Yep :P Sad.

Well, they aren't great and won't hold much, considering..I have to stay hungry now until 6th period. That won't last long. Its not like I eat in between...oops...hehe  :wacko:

Its just not possible either way. You get in a giant formation, go inside, and then you must say:

"GET THE  :angry:  :angry: OUT THE WAY!" 

Or else your left with waiting between giant lines. You might not even get a thing. (That and the tables make me cringe, Freshmen couldn't clean themselves)

We weren't assigned, we just place them places. XD 

• Brohoof 1

Yep :P Sad.

Well, they aren't great and won't hold much, considering..I have to stay hungry now until 6th period. That won't last long. Its not like I eat in between...oops...hehe  :wacko:

Its just not possible either way. You get in a giant formation, go inside, and then you must say:

"GET THE  :angry:  :angry: OUT THE WAY!" 

Or else your left with waiting between giant lines. You might not even get a thing. (That and the tables make me cringe, Freshmen couldn't clean themselves)

We weren't assigned, we just place them places. XD 

:P, i get hungry if I don't eat lunch, especially if we have band practice afterschool.

We have organized lines, so we can't just shove people out the way, you get in line where you get in line and wait.

:P, not very organized haha.

:P, i get hungry if I don't eat lunch, especially if we have band practice afterschool.

We have organized lines, so we can't just shove people out the way, you get in line where you get in line and wait.

:P, not very organized haha.

Poptarts are my friend now, I just munch on them whenever I can if hungry. I do that with a bottle of milk (I pour into an old bottle of water since I can't drink their milk)  and I'm set in the morning before the bus arrives. What I do at Lunch is similar, except I horde soda and snacks. Normally, even if I can't get anything at Lunch, my breakfast keeps me full until 2 periods later. Then I get hungry. Oh well. I just got to pack more snacks this time! No biggie. 

We don't, as you can see. If you get to the foodline first after grabbing a tray, good for you, then a huge swarm of people will surround you worse then the swarm of parasprites. Pshhhhh, lines are for squares, we're circles!  :lol:

Yep, not very organized indeed.

• Brohoof 1

My 9th grade year, I was really awkward and I was dating this guy and I messed it up by ignoring him a lot because I didn't know how to act in relationships, I still regret it. People were also really immature and this guy in gym always picked on me and he spit on me a few times. I wish I could say he's a loser but he was on the debate team, had all AP classes and now he's going to a prestigious university..

• Brohoof 1

• 10 years later...

I can understand freshmen being in the majority, but it's junior for me. The amount of academic work I had to do was insane and miserable. Though it made my senior year rock. :o

My last year. My parents yanked me out of that living hell after eighth grade, but waiting for that miserable year to end was torture. The more of that school I endured, the more I hated it, and that last year was the end of my rope.

• Hugs 1

It's been a long time, now, but I'll try to recollect.

I think all four of them were marked with me being miserable, disappointing myself, losing people I thought were friends, me being bitter and just me being super angsty. I mean this is where I came up with my username "Envy". lol

11th grade is possibly the one I'd pick, though when thinking. But there's so much I no longer remember or have straight. Perhaps it pops up first because I feel l like in my sophomore year I was still my old bubbly sociable self, whereas in 11th grade that was no more. Whereas I was a mess in twelfth grade, I met by ex-BFF and girlfriend, got to start playing bassoon and had a fantastic senior marching band season. So it was a good year, overall my attitude aside.

11th grade was the in-between, so to speak. But it pops up first for me even more because of a memory I had repressed coming back to me over the past couple of years. One of which I shall not elaborate on. :worry:

Schools work differently here but it was the last year of "high" school that was rhe worst, since i failed one of the three final exams and hed to redo it.