Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bendy

In a fight who would win?

Good canon Pinkie Pie vs psychopathic Pinkamena from the Cupcakes universe?

Say Pinkamena was somehow teleported into canon like Equestria universe, where she proceeded to murder several innocent Ponies for no reason.

Canon Pinkie Pie confronts her, she tries to reason with her, but Pinkamena doesn't listen and tries to kill her.

What would the outcome of the fight be?

Would canon Pinkie Pie spare Pinkamena's life if she had beaten her and then hand her over to the Royal Guard to put her in jail?

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Cannon Pinkie Pie

(Yay, puns about my name and how I love pinkie pie!)

Yea, _Cannon Pinkie Pie ;D would definitely spare her life and hand her over to the royal guards, she wouldn´t even get any idea of what else to do. Pinkie Pie is just too good of a character, and Pinkamena is just her evil alter ego, basically...

(Yay, puns about my name and how I love pinkie pie!)

Yea, _Cannon Pinkie Pie ;D would definitely spare her life and hand her over to the royal guards, she wouldn´t even get any idea of what else to do. Pinkie Pie is just too good of a character, and Pinkamena is just her evil alter ego, basically...

Sorry, I fixed that error. It's now canon instead of cannon.

Even if canon Pinkie Pie couldn't beat her on her own she would get her friends to help.

Pinkie Pie would definitely spare Pinkamena's life, since she is a pretty caring pony. Pinkamena would definitely beat Pinkie Pie in a fight, but Pinkie Pie is good with forgiveness.

Canon Pinkie Pie mainly because that whole Pinkamena psychopath nonsense originated from that bad fanfic. If that's not a good enough answer, then I'll give a better one. Pinkie Pie controls the space time continuum and crosses dimensions on a daily basis. She is a goddess, basically. She could destroy Pinkamena with ease.

The canon Pinkie Pie would no doubt spare her life... If she won. Pinkamena would likely win in a fight since she is basically an insane version of Pinkie. The outcome? Well, I'm not an expert, but I speculate one fewer Pinkie Pies... Thankfully Pinkamena exists in another world and we will never have to worry about that possibility.

Edited by Celtore

If we were to speculate the out come of a fight you would have to consider pinkie's alleged sense and other powers.  For the darker alter ego who would have no doubt be nuts at this point would still have more control over their mysterious powers, thus making it rather difficult for the already anti-conflict pony. in one way or the other pinkie would be beat in a one on one altercation.

If you take pinkies friends into account as well i'd say you'd have an even match at that point. But then again any of these theories and thoughts don't really matter for the simple fact as we can't and won't ever find out.

There is no telling who would win since they're basically the same person with different personalities and perspective. It all depends who has the stronger will and is closest to the AK47 conveniently placed for your entertainment.

Pinkamena imo. Even if Pinkie won she wouldn't go for the kill, so Pinkamena would simply go around after the first battle when her guard was down and finish Pinkie off...

Pinkie Pie wouldn't even have the idea of killing her come across her mind.  She'd simply find a way to turn Pinkamena in.

I do believe Pinkie Pie would win.  Pinkie Pie is simply magical.  But I think that after turning so evil, Pinkamena would have lost that magic and would end up losing to herself.

Pinkamena would go crazy on Pinkie. But Pinkie would dodge her attacks until Pinkamena is tired and Pinkie would give her a talk and cheer her up. A win for pinkie.

Edited by charlton

Pinkie Pie would win, I feel, because she's protected by her nature to make a perpetual joke and farce out of a lot that involves her. It would literally be in her hands, the outcome. If she treated a fight with dark herself lightly, she couldn't possibly lose, and she'd find some funny way to disable Pinkamena and probably calm her down. But if she's affected by it, if she gives in to the horror and weight of the situation, she'll lose. Pinkie Pie isn't built to be serious. 

For me its Pinkamena all the way, she just so much more sadistic and bitter.

Pinkie is to nice to ever really hurt someone unless she herself turn into the pinkamena form!

Though with pinkie sense, it might be possible tor pinkie to dodge every attack that is sent here way, so maybe this would even just end in a straight draw?