Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you last kill? o_0

Dark Moon

Mom: Honey, could you please kill that cockroach? :3 Knight Shane: I shall slay this mighty beast... Mom: Great!!!! :3

Me: attachicon.gifimages-7.jpeg

Cockroach: attachicon.gifcute-roach.jpeg

Me: attachicon.giftimthumb.png

......I came close that day...

Bwahahahahaha! This post is officially my favorite on this entire forum! xD Bravo, you deserve several brohoofs for that beauty.

Anyway, time to stay OT. Last thing I killed was my dignity a plastic bag from Hot Topic. I didn't just throw it in the trash, no, I took a knife and stabbed it over and over. I may or may not have been on a bit of a homocidal rage. xD But, hm, last atamite thing I hath slain? I'd like to say... Oh yesh, I saved my mom from a creepy-ass spider. I was squealing like a six-year-old. :P I'm too chicken to kill the things in my room. See, I sleep in the basement, so I see centipedes and millipedes all the time (I usually just try to ignore them and go back to sleep), but I wasn't prepared when I heard a rustle in my trash can and looked over to see a mouse. I freaked the flip out.

A fly, with a flyswatter. It's surprising how easy they are to kill with a flyswatter, at least compared to other methods. By the way, is flyswatter 2 words?

Anyway, I killed a bunch of ants a few weeks ago with some kind of pesticide. I haven't killed any animals other than insects and other bugs.

That last thing I killed was @Blue Moon a mozi - which is squashed against against my wall, next to my monitor - haven't got around to getting it off yet, even though it is completely disgusting.

Wait, what now? When did you kill me? I think I would remember something like that, don't you think? I don't want to be dead; that would be sad... :(

Wait, what now? When did you kill me? I think I would remember something like that, don't you think? I don't want to be dead; that would be sad... sad.png

No, you probably wouldn't remember it, I killed you so quickly

I probably killed you so fast that you didn't even feel it.

Vinyl was kind enough to lend me his bass cannon for the job.

bass_cannon_mk_ii_by_ninga_bob-d5bzhh6.p

The only significant thing I can think of is when I was on my computer late at night a few weeks ago. I felt something crawling on me, shined my computer screen light at my arm, and saw a fast little spider crawl off me and onto my bed. I started smacking it with my palm over and over, until it curled up into a ball and the last hit sent it flying off the bed.

Not sure if it was really dead, but I was the victor in that fight. Especially since the last one I had ended up with my whole arm swelling up...

A croc with my bare hands cuz Straya :P

Nah last thing I killed was a huntsman XD we used to get them ALL the time back when we got wood deliveries when we had a wood heater this SoB was the first in a long time :P

It was a furious battle that lasted many moons but I arose the victor >:3

Oh and before that bare foot stood on a snail ^^ crunchy and squishy at the same time.......Gross XD

I killed a wasp. I was minding my own business when this sucker came out of nowhere. So, I sprayed it and went about my day as normal. I have never been stung by one nor do I want to be.

I killed a gnat. Actually in the last week I've killed at least 100 of the bastards.

I made some DIY gnat traps.

You just take some mason jars, put some apple cider vinegar in it (apparently they love the smell of that stuff) and little holes in the lid. the holes should be big enough that they can crawl in but when they spread their wings to fly out they can't fit. 

The thing is that even though I've trapped so many, they just keep appearing. I mean, I've caught a ton of the things and it seems like I haven't put a dent in the population! And it's gross..

I think it was a gnat. A really small flying bug. Before that it was a bunch of mosquitoes. Before that I finished off a poisonous centipede. With a fracking hammer. It looked dead when someone else stepped on it (wearing shoes of course) but when I hit it with the hammer, I saw it arching its body and twitched it a bit. Repeated hammer blows pretty much left it flattened and almost beyond recognition.

Jeez, this is a morbid thread.

I don't find joy in ending lives, even the most simple of lives. I'll occasionally kill a bug because it's being annoying, but I don't do it because I want to.

FINE I'M GUILTY, I KILLED SOME ANTS THE OTHER DAY!! *sobs* I'm so sorry Fluttershy :(

Well *ahem* the little rascals were getting in my open window and onto my bed, I wasn't about to let them bite me. :) 

• Brohoof 3

Hmmm tough.. I usually shoot chucks (woodchucks) out of my yard to keep the population down and my food safe (I grow 2/3 of what I eat here) as well as have a small pellet rifle for rabbits (I really need to learn to cooks me some rabbit stew though..) Only ever actually shot one though. Usually I just scare them off! they are so pitiful.. You can almost walk right up to them, rifle in hand, and they'll just freeze...

Oh.. the one I shot.. I only skinned it, thing jumped like 5 feet in the air, squealed and ran off.. As sick as this may sound, it was hilarious to witness...

I also off the occasional chicken for meat, or if it was badly injured (my dog REALLY likes chicken....)

And of course I have rat poison out for the rats that are getting into my chicken feed.

Edit: should also add that I feed the chucks to the local coyotes and foxes. Nothing goes to waste!

I don't believe in killing just for killing. well.. except the mice/rats/bugs....

Edited by GrimCW

well i am a death weapon meister so i have kill many things. I put some ant bait the other day and kill a lot of ants and i sparyed for bugs around my places. I also killed a evil witch last night and her army of the undead.