Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You need to take care you Fav Pony, what you do?

Rethajni

Imagine that ponys and humans are alredy interact for long time, then one day you are in charge of taking care of a pony by any circunstance you imagine, and you discover that is your love/favorite pony

¿How do react of discover that?

¿what kind of traits you are gonna give to your pony?

AND if she/he thanks to  you by asking you what you want in exchange, ¿what do you want?

Well taking care of fluttershy I guess it depends on exactly what you mean by take care of, like is she sick? Or am I just taking care of her like I would a daughter?

And also how old are they? Are they like fillies or they're current age or what?

Anyways, I'd give her plenty of love regardless, as I know how being shy is, and I'd make sure to take good care of her, I assume her kind personality will stay if I treat her with love.

I personally wouldn't mind taking care of her my family might say otherwise though.

I might be shocked that a pony is with me, but it's a pony and fluttershy so of course I'd take care of her.

I wouldn't ask for anything really, that would just be strange for me, like if I had children and asked them to give me something for taking care of and supporting them.

Taking care of Chryssi wouldn't be so hard. Give her plenty of love everyday and keep her happy. Voila, father of the year. To answer your questions though. Of course my reaction would be surprised and excited. I'm taking care of Chryssi. What's not to be excited about? The traits I'd give her would be kindness and respect mainly with some others here and there. Everything she would need to learn to succeed in life basically. She wouldn't learn to be social from me since I'm not social in the slightest. Go figure. The only thing I would ask of her is to live a good life. Eh, cheesy but true. Speaking from the heart here.

Edited by SmartyPants

I'f I should take take care of my favorite pony. (since I like luna, derpy, flutter and vinyl as much i have a prob)

It would depend on the situation.

I would be surprised.

If like I  take care of my sister I would just treat them nice and help them if they needed something. (if vinyl i had given her a pc.)

I would probably be very careful if it had been injured and do what is possible to help.

(if wounded it had been removing bullet/knife/nail/whatever it is, giving painkillers, cleaning and bandage.)

I would do it whatever my family says. (IT IS A PONY COME ON)

I would as of a brohoof, nothing more.

Edited by a crazy pony

If I had to take care of Pinkie Pie? 

Oh dear Celestia, wish me luck!

Haha, she wouldn't be easy, I'll tell you that. As much as I love her and adore her, she could get pretty hyper and perhaps a little overwhelming for me to look after.

She probably wouldn't be able to stand still for a single minute. 

Nonetheless, I would probably figure out some way to handle her, and show her just how much I love her. 

We would probably cook together, with her showing me how to make some interesting recipes. Maybe watch some funny movies together and share a whole lot of laughs. Play some video games. Have fun at the nearby park. The list could go on. ^_^

I think it would be a fun experience overall. :)

Well, I would--

If I had to take care of Rainbow Dash, I would have to be very generous and, since she is very fast.. I would want a kiss in return from her.

Man, what are you, my long lost twin? YD8A3oQ.png

Anyways, I would most likely do what Scootalove over here said with more kissy stuff.  BHpjJFv.png

• Brohoof 1

Man, what are you, my long lost twin? img-1783373-1-YD8A3oQ.png

Anyways, I would most likely do what Scootalove over here said with more kissy stuff.  img-1783373-2-BHpjJFv.png

Maybe I am, your long lost twin. :PTaking care of Rainbow Dash, takes a lot of effort and dedication. Besides, your definitely up to the challenge.

• Brohoof 1

The way you phrased it you implied that we're essentially raising them as if we're they're parents? If that's the case I'd probably raise Pinkie with the knowledge that she inherently will want to be fun with others and make them happy, so my parenting would be fairly lax. I'd just educate her on the importance of context so she's no quite as crazy as she is in show. And a parent's job is thankless, by nature. The bond is reward enough for me. 

Well taking care of fluttershy I guess it depends on exactly what you mean by take care of, like is she sick? Or am I just taking care of her like I would a daughter?

And also how old are they? Are they like fillies or they're current age or what?

Anyways, I'd give her plenty of love regardless, as I know how being shy is, and I'd make sure to take good care of her, I assume her kind personality will stay if I treat her with love.

I personally wouldn't mind taking care of her my family might say otherwise though.

I might be shocked that a pony is with me, but it's a pony and fluttershy so of course I'd take care of her.

I wouldn't ask for anything really, that would just be strange for me, like if I had children and asked them to give me something for taking care of and supporting them.

I'ts like if she is sick and you have to take care of her, that's what i meant to say, what happen if she is sick and have to taking vare of her

• Brohoof 1

I'ts like if she is sick and you have to take care of her, that's what i meant to say, what happen if she is sick and have to taking vare of her

Oh ok, well then i'd give her what she needs to get better, some soup, let her stay in bed and serve her whatever she needs really till she gets better.

After she gets better i'd not really ask for anything, except maybe a hug or something, thats about it.

Taking care of Derpy shouldn't be much of an issue, well, at least if he's bedridden.

I would be pretty excited at being able to look after her, but most of me would be very concerned. I would insist on her staying in my bed until she got better, she could also duck under my massive pile of stuffed animals if anyone were to enter the room that shouldn't be there.

Of course I would treat her with utmost respect and kindness as a guest, even cooking a fresh batch of muffins each day if she so desired :P

As for what I'd like in exchange, nothing more than a hug.

• 7 years later...
On 8/25/2013 at 10:07 PM, Balareth said:

¿How do react of discover that?

I would probably be happy (hey, I get to meet Twilight) or sad (because of the circumstances why I have to do this).

¿what kind of traits you are gonna give to your pony

She would most likely tell me what she needs or wants.

AND if she/he thanks to  you by asking you what you want in exchange, ¿what do you want?

Depends on the circumstances and her abilities etc, I cannot really decide beforehand)

• 10 months later...