Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite animated cat character

Gourgeist

Fritz the Cat...  No, don't Google him lol.  Seriously. xD  If you do, it's no fault of mine.  Don't, though.

Ummmm...  Evil the Cat (Earthworm Jim) is a good one:

post-26550-0-26223700-1409470829.jpg

Something more recent: Happy from Fairy Tail.

post-26550-0-10412100-1409470933_thumb.png

This thing is technically a cat, isn't it??

post-26550-0-59723800-1409471185.jpg

Well, it's a Snarf.

Almost forgot the true best animated "cat."

post-26550-0-74959600-1409472818_thumb.jpeg

post-26550-0-26223700-1409470829.jpg

post-26550-0-10412100-1409470933_thumb.png

post-26550-0-59723800-1409471185.jpg

post-26550-0-74959600-1409472818_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

-Garfield

-Opalescence(?)

-Waffle and Gordan(Cat Scratch)

- Sugar Sprinkles and that other cat from LPS.(I can't for the life of me remember his name. Maybe it was Scout something? All the pets in LPS immediately think he's a spy from LEPS)

- Nermal(I have to be the only one who actually likes him here. BTW, have I ever told you all how long it took, for me to realize, Nermal was BOY, and not a girl?)

Tom from Tom & Jerry. Grew up watching that cat fail miserably at catching that mouse..i was always rooting for him.  :maud:

Pink Panther. I barely remember him but i won't ever forget his theme.  :maud:

I knew i was missing the Pink Panther. Sneaky that panther is, lol

• Brohoof 1

there are too many cats to choose from so i'm gonna go with all of them :3 cause how can you not love cats

Woohoo! The majority of bronies are cat lovers!

I have to say...Pusheen, Chi, and Doctor cat. They win for a mixture of humor, catlikeness and of course adorableness.

img-1893580-1-doctorcat.jpg

I agree they may be comic cats rather than cartoon cats but their just wonderful :)

Pink Panther

pink-panther-03.jpg

animaatjes-garfield-0317901.png

Garfield- he is funny and fat and nasty. I like scenes with Odie.

bonifacy-ubranka-dla-dzieci-1.png

BONIFACY from old, Polish child show. He is the best cat ever. He was almost every time slept or sometimes he was hunting for a mouse (but very rarely). I love him.

Everyone loves cats

Apparently a majority of Oregonians don't. I got mocked in middle school a bunch for liking cats ?

I really love Oliver. What a cutie-pie~

Oliver_loves_Jenny.gif

tumblr_ml6sym6r3w1s9w8noo1_500.gif

My all time favorite animated cat is Atsuko Natsume, known to her friends as Nuku-Nuku. She counts. She may look like an ordinary school girl battle-android, but her personality, mind and emotions are provided by a living cat brain! Nuku-Nuku is pretty much the Japanese way of saying cutesy-wutsy cuddly-wuddly too!

cat_girl_nuku_nuku_1.jpg

Nuku-Nuku started life as a stray cat. While on the run after stealing the prototype android he invented for his wife's company, Kyusaku Natsume stopped to buy some fried chicken and to let his young son, Ryunosuke go in the alley to pee. (LOL!) Ryu finds a stray cat. Since it's Christmas, his father said he could keep the cat. The cat gets shot (not intentionally) when Arisa, Ryu's mother's trusted henchwoman, gets mad and shoots up a bunch of wrecked cars that Kyusaku hid his car behind. Ryu blames himself for getting the cat killed. His father thinks it over and decides he can do something about it. He put the cat's brain into his android, making it self aware and sapient. Also rather childlike and silly at times.
You should track down and watch the OVA.

"All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku"

I forgot to mention. See that bracelet she's wearing in that picture? That's her only holdover from her old life. That's the collar she was wearing when Ryu found her. She always wears it.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

• 10 months later...