Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Have you ever had some pony follow you all day but won't say nothing to you but never stops staring at you?

Twilight do you know if there is a spell to stop some pony from falling in love?

Of course! (Seriously, everypony likes to get hugged by me?)

(Your old Twilight Sparkle avatar was better.)

Oh Twilight how many times must I explain why. ^_^

Have you ever had some pony follow you all day but won't say nothing to you but never stops staring at you?

Twilight do you know if there is a spell to stop some pony from falling in love?

Umm... Is somepony bothering you or something?

(Your old Twilight Sparkle avatar was better.)

Oh Twilight how many times must I explain why. ^_^

( Felt like AJ should have the spotlight for a bit.)

*Rolls eyes* I know, I know...

• Brohoof 1

Twilight, in a hypothetical scenario where you had to select a new ruler of Equestria and it had to be one of your 5 friends who would you pick and why?

Twilight Sparkle, I've been doing some research into sharks and I wanted to ask you, do you know who else murders people only trying to help them?

Yes there is

Who?

Twilight, in a hypothetical scenario where you had to select a new ruler of Equestria and it had to be one of your 5 friends who would you pick and why?

How can I pick? Umm... I guess Applejack since she seems to be a hard worker. My other friends have good qualities as well, though.

Twilight Sparkle, I've been doing some research into sharks and I wanted to ask you, do you know who else murders people only trying to help them?

Why would I know anything about that?
  • Brohoof 1

Oh well it scares me a lot and she still hasn't stopped following me yet!

Hey Twilight you won't believe this! I have a special somepony! Guess who it is?

Who is it?

Because she has a special somepony and you don't!

I just said I'm not looking for relationships now. That will be quite some time away. I'm not even sure if your telling the truth... I mean, you can't just come in here and say Vinyl is your special somepony. Got any proof?
  • Brohoof 1