• NONE
  2. 2. Straight options

• Soarin'
    • Thunderlane
    • Big Mac
    • Spike (you know SOMEPONY ships them)
    • other
    • NONE

I am a total sucker for AppleDash shipping, but for straight shipping, I think Big Macintosh makes a suitable alternative. Seriously, how am I the only one tha voted Big Mac?!

Also, I enjoy a good SpikeDash every now and then.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

Funnily enough, Rainbow and she whom I ship her with are the only characters in the show I actually truly ship. That said...

Flutterdash. I mean, come on, it's just so perfect. Sure, other pairings have chemistry, but this is just the one that feels like it has potential. I mean, they are just the perfect scale for each other. Fluttershy is demure, innocent, gentle soul, and she needs a something to give her a stern push in the right direction. She needs a Dash.

Rainbow is a tough, strong-hearted, brash mare with the tendency to fly into situations quicker than she can think them through. She has a short temper, and her emotions and expectations can sometimes blind her from the proper choices to make in given situations. She needs a gentle hoof to show her the limitations others have, and that anypony can only handle so much. Fluttershy.

I don't expect or even really want this pairing to happen, but it's the pairing I would be most okay with accepting in the show.

... And no, I don't have any straight pairings for her. 

I will now and forever choose Twidash as best ship. It was the first ship that I had really fallen far since I liked these two characters quite a bit and found that there are many scenarios to use. I loved the color scheme of both Twilight and Rainbow, so their two colors together looked so wonderful. I liked how their personalities meshed together. People will disagree with that, but I found that it worked quite well. Finally, they are so cute together. :wub:

I say Twillight, but it has no basis anywhere whatsoever, it's just something I'd personally like. *creepy smile*

214392__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-da

(Erm, haha.)

On the realistic side, if it was AJ, it would even kind of make sense. You know what I mean, no explanation needed.

The straight side, I accidentally clicked Soarin', but I'd like to see none, actually. :P

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 1

Guys, I just realized that we all have forgotten the most important and the most amazing Rainbow Dash ship ever concieved, CiDash

img-1829906-1-58597.png

Well of course that's the best pairing, but I had to give the other pairings a chance.

img-1829929-1-214392__safe_twilight-spar

Thank you.  I'll be seeing that in my nightmares.

I would pick Fluttershy hooves down.

But...our hooves are always down...

• Brohoof 1

SOARINDASH SOARINDASH SOARINDASH!!! Sorry I just got really excited ^_^ It's just that I've read a couple great fanfics featuring this shipping so I totally think that Rainbow and Soarin will someday be canon :P

• Brohoof 2

I don't really slash ship that much so I voted none for the gay part. For the straight part I voted Soarin because they are very adorable . They're one of the closest ships to being cannon. He is a Wonderbolt which Rainbow dash wants to be and she saved his pie. Also.  look at their facial expressions at this shot

post-4053-0-26380100-1378937598_thumb.png