Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

Dusk's reactions shouldn't have been that slow. But they were.
His main thought was 'there's somepony else on this ship suspicious besides me? Wait I'm not suspicious. I WORK here. You are all suspicious! You, the musketeer with the crazy saber, the orange pony with a lightbulb who one minute's strutting around naked and the next has a beret and wings, and that assassin nutjob with the knives who kicks an unconscious pony awake!"

And then Dusk is busy getting tied up with metal wiring. The most Dusk gets as he dropped one club was to squash the Gray pony's hat as he was tussled to the floor and hogtied.

The Grey pony runs off yelling for a medic.
"All you shipnappers are CRAZY!"

"And I said shipnappers again. Dangit!"

crimson raised an eyebrow as grey entered the room yelling something about an injured pony, causing moonlight to shoot to her hooves in concern and exasperation. crimson was a bit curious who the injured pony was, but was too tired to ask, so instead crimson laid back on the flower sacks and tilted his hat over his eyes, falling asleep within minutes.

((im going tobed now, please try not to go too far ahead of me while im gone, ok guys?))

Dusk angled his head to get a look at the yellow unicorn with the red mane and tail. He tries to get a look to spot her flank but doesn't have the angle. Still, she's asking questions so why not answer?

"Duskrunner, pleased ta meet ya. Let's see, I've been held at swordpoint, held at knifepoint, knocked unconscious (not that that's you guys' fault technically), barrel-busted, kicked conscious, and I'm a ponysickle from spending the night on top of the balloon with no cloud-cover for warmth. And I'm sleep deprived and missed breakfast but that's pretty minor."

Then, remembering his manners quickly added. "So, how're you?"

Moonlight heard somebody shout for a medic, perhaps the captain, and poked her head out of the kitchen door. She couldn't be more surprised to see Gray running up to her with a pony strapped onto his back. "Dear Celestia, now what's happened?" she muttered, walking towards the pair.

Gray once again speaking a mile a minute not giving anypony any time to respond to his crazy notions

"I found this pony in the bathroom and his stomach was making weird noises. I think he has a stomach virus! so I need you to fix him and be nice to him even though he crushed my hat he seems relatively nice."

He then Fixed his hat and adjusted his Glasses and darted off saying " I have to go look for the stowaway! Take care of this weird pony! He could be useful!" and just like that he ran off again leaving only the Pony and a Bottle of very expensive looking wine with a note attached.

The note read "When he feels better share this drink with him and explain to him who we are and what we are doing he seems to be scared of us or rather just had a bad day. make him smile ~Gray"

Edited by Gray_Spectrum

@@Gray_Spectrum,

"Hey! Don't just leave!" she shouted angrily after him, but he had disappeared. Oh, fantastic, she thought to herself.

@@Duskrunner,

With a sigh, Moonlight Fire turned to the pony named Duskrunner. After listening to his rough story, she grunted, "Hm, well the highlight of my day has been eating a sandwich. I'm Moonlight Fire, but you might as well call me Moonlight." Moonlight began closely examine Dusk, looking for any visible injuries. He had minor bruises, but she didn't spot anything major.

The mare closed her eyes and placed a hoof on Duskrunner's side, letting her magic search his body for enternal damage. "You're suffering from minor shock, most likely due to all these traumatic experiences you've had," she said, opening her eyes. "As for your stomach, you're just hungry."

Twisted heard all the noise coming around the ship, but he stayed with the machines, "Did I heard something about making this ship even faster...I could rig it to blow and teleport off this crazied ship." Flipping one of his cards as he stared at the machines.

((Star I'm not in the kitchen by the way))

Gets dropped on the ground in front of the yellow mare and with the rapid speech he's not sure she heard either of them.
He looks behind her and sees the Musketeer (@ Crimson)  snoozing with his hat over his eyes.

"That's nice. I think that was the helmsman. Somepony else must be steering the ship now."

-

One healing and minor conversation later. "So you're the medic. That's nice. Lovely of you to fix what the Queen's Colt and your assassin fellow break apart."

"Well, maybe that's unfair. I have to say you're all doing an impressive job. I didn't think the ship would be ready for flying yet given all the machine bits we only finished moving in last night... unless I've been out for more than a few hours. Might be a day. Yes no?"

@@Duskrunner,

Moonlight grunted in agreement. "I myself didn't expect this ship to run so smoothly, but so far, everything's going pretty well." The unicorn went into the kitchen, and came back with some food for Duskrunner. She slid it over to him, before tiredly sitting down, running a hoof in her mane.

She glanced at the wine bottle, and was filled with annoyance at Gray. She was supposed to make him...smile? Moonlight nervously swallowed. She barely ever smiled herself, how in Equestria was she supposed to do that?

"Er..uh..so..sorry that your stay on the ship has been so troublesome," Moonlight said, struggling to rack her medical brain for something else to say.

Still tied up, still on the floor, but munching on a bit of bread.

"So, bring me up to speed. You're with them. So who is 'them'? And should I avoid getting too friendly or can you give me a basic description since nopony here seems capable of introductions?"

He asks teasing at both @Gray's back and forth nature and @Crimson's snoozing.

"That's nice. I think that was the helmsman. Somepony else must be steering the ship now."

(That reminds me I left the ships wheel unattended...  :derp:  I might need to play something in so get ready for a bumpy ride)

as the chaos that pursued the crew continued to slightly confused as to what was happening around them but most didn't seem to care.  As Gray ran around frantically searching high and low for the Stowaway. The ship shifted to the left forcing everypony on board to shift and slide a little, Barely noticeable when not paying attention.

@@Duskrunner,

Moonlight blinked, before briefly nodding. "As you know, we kind of stole this ship, me and the rest of our crew. Since you aren't exactly part of all of this, that's why that idiot Crimson over there was being so threatening," she said, motioning in annoyance at the sleeping Crimson. Moonlight peered at Duskrunner, deep in thought. He seemed nice enough, and since he can't get off of the ship now, perhaps he could become part of the crew.

"Look, me and the rest of the crew really aren't bad people, and we don't want to hurt you," she began, wondering if Duskrunner would except the job.

Twisted peeked out to see if anypony was near, but couldn't see anypony, "Good now time for a little damage to the engines." Quickly rushing around the area place red cards.

"Just a stomp of my hoof, and BOOM no more engines. A new day has started so i can use my teleportation to get to safety, but I want that treasure." Moving back into the shadows.

Looks at musketeer and says "Hello Crimson, nice to meet you.'
He thinks sleeping Crimson made a sound like a snore in response.

"So, gray is the Captain. No surprises there."

"And the other two we haven't seen? The orange mare with a lightbulb cutie-mark who can spontaneously sprout wings, and the black or dark-blue stallion in leather with 3 cards cutie mark?"

Munches on bread.

@@Duskrunner,

Moonlight narrowed her eyes at Duskrunner's last description. Presumably, he was talking about Lume and Star, but the last pony he had described got her attention. "Hold on, hold on. Who are you talking about? And where is this pony?" she asked seriously. He must be talking about the stowaway! she thought urgently.

Arches brow back at Moonlight.
"The psycho who held me at knifepoint. Y'know. Black leathers, some metal armor, 3 cards cutie-mark.
He shares half of you guys' affectation for wearing unique hats?"

His heart sank.

"I don't know him from the workforce and you mean to say he's not one of you?"

At that moment he notices the ship starts to lean to the side as his drink starts sliding left towards Crimson.

"Let me loose!"

Star Belle lands on a pile of trash. "Oh, you've gotta be flying KIDDING me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously thought this CRAP was that pesky rascal?" She took a few deep breaths. "It's okay Star, you just imagined it was him because you're to hungry and thristy to be chasing bad guys. Let's go find some cheese and water for you. At least you practiced your attack." She gathered up her SASS and went to find food and water.

After checking nearly every other room on the ship The young eccentric (putting it mildly) ran into the engine room so Quickly That when he ran in he slipped on a wrench and toppled over on the floor.

"Cripes that hurt..." Getting up to dust himself off he noticed a Playing card red in color. being the strange pony he is he smelled the card thinking it out of place.

He then became very silent and closed his eyes, His ears twitching to every slight sound. He sat down on the floor patiently not making a single move, barely even breathing. He became statue Like, and like that he stayed.

@@Duskrunner,

Moonlight gasped as her hooves slid across the deck, and being a klutz, she felt flat onto her face. The ship continued to lean and tilt. "Hold on!" she shouted to Duskrunner as she scrambled up to him. Using her magic, she sliced the rope in half, freeing him. "Gah, who's steering this ship?" she groaned, barely managing to catch the wine bottle before it crashed into Crimson.

@ Moonlight

"With me!"

He bolted to the deck with the unicorn presumably following him. Finding the wheel un-ponied.
"Dog-gone it!"
With no other choices he got to the helm and looked for something to guide him and found a integrated carpinter's level. (tube of water marked with line. the air bubble has to line up between them just right so you know you're level)

"Come on, come on!"
He turned the wheel not caring about how he altered their course, just that the bubble became level and they were no longer at risk of tipping over.
"Sasprite!"
With that done he found rigging rope, looped it around the wheel pegs and anchored it to a piece of bolted furniture.

"All right. I have no idea where we're headed but at least we won't tip over. That's the good news. The bad news is the saboteur isn't here. If he's the reason the ship tipped (and not carelessness) then there's one other place he could have caused damage to do this. The engine room! Let's go!"

." I don't know, the kitchen I guess. Can't really think of anywhere else the others will be. Plus it's the only place to get cold booze, so I'm pretty sure we'll at least find Crim there. Maybe Moo as well." He starts heading out the door.

Lume just couldn't get used to those silly nicknames. Normally she would make fun of Gloom or complain about the way he addresses ponies, but she was just so tired. And thirsty, in fact. The kitchen didn't sound like a bad place to start their search, since there would be wine.

She began following Gloomfury inside the kitchen. However, she was soon forced to stop by the ship swaying around like crazy. Fear showed up evidently on her expression.

The mare had two guesses: Either Crimson Grinn was an awful pilot, or something happened to the engines. Of course, she chose to go see if her machinery was okay.

"...Hang on, I'll be right back." She said as she turned around and began making her way back to the engine room, still holding onto the several earpieces Grey had given to her. Upon entering the machine room, all of the earpieces she was holding dropped to the wooden floor. Lume was shocked.

"No no no no no no!! CAPTAIN!! THE ENGINES ARE JAMMED!!" She rushed to the rescue.

(( OOC: u in thar, mistah stowaway?~ ))

"Ship rocking, hearing running ponies, I think they found me." Quickly focusing his energy he prepared to teleport off the ship. "I know when I'm caught, now I'm out before i get killed. This treasure isn't worth it, so i'll burn it with the ship." Waiting to see what the crews next move was.

((Seem I got a warning thanks to gray and dusk))

Edited by Brain Drain

@,

@@Duskrunner,

Moonlight Fire narrowed her eyes and nodded, and began to gallop towards the engine room, fear making her legs run faster. Breathing heavily, she burst through the door in time to see Lume and Captain Gray there, Lume looking quite shocked. She swallowed and said fearfully, "What's going on?"

The last thing Dusk did as Moonlight took the lead was to notice a pen on the wheel area and pocketed it.

They made it to the engine room, getting in alongside Gray and moved next to the lightbulb pony.
"OH, hello agian... wait... did you make your um, wings dissapear??"

While he waited for an answer his eyes roamed and... something wasn't right and it had nothing to do with the yell of 'the engines are jammed' he heard as they ran in.

Dusk entered the room and looked around.
"Oh dear. Oh dear dear dear. I thought I'd been under more 'n a few hours and you guys did the work but this engine room..."

"It hasn' changed. And by that I mean everything that's in here, WAS here, the last time I made inspection. And the last time I was in here the ship wasn't finished! The parts are still in the cargo hold."

Star Belle's water spilled as the airship rocked."Whoa-a-a-a-a-a-a-aa--aahh!" Just some bumpy air, she thought, but her gut told her something was wrong. Over the years she had learned to trust her guts. She started charging to the the engine room and to her surprise, most of the crew was headed there.

@@Moonlight Fire,

@,

@@Duskrunner,

@@Gray_Spectrum,

(Everyone)

Twisted knew his time was up, "Drop everything now and get on the floor! I have this ship ready to blow, so listen to me and no pony will get hurt!" Walking out from the shadows. Lifting his hoof he gave a threating look towards them all, "One little stomp and boom goes the ship and I'll be safe from the blast, so take your pick."

Edited by Brain Drain