Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Waifu wants to hear your feelings, what do?

Rethajni

YES LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PONIES AND HUMANS STARTED INTERACTING EACH OTHER

one day you are with your waifu, and she/he wants to hear your true feelings about her/him

What exactly words do you will say to her/him?

What do you think is going to be her/his reaction?

If She/he fells in love with you for saying that, what would be your reaction?

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle,

I love you.

From my paws

to my heart

I shall love you forever. That video describes my love for you. Regardless of you being an egghead, you are pretty, elegant, and pretty good looking!

• Brohoof 5

I would say '' I'm sorry but I don't really want to tell you my feelings yet, until we get to know each other more.''

Her reaction would probably be that she took it pretty well. My reaction would be, just smiling at her.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow, you're amazing! You have the most gorgeous magenta eyes, an adorable smile -hell, an adorable face- and a great sense of humor! Oh, and when you laughs or giggle, I can't help but let my heart burst! You're special to me not just for your role in my entry to the fandom, but a perfect mix of personality and the most beautiful face. You are perfection incarnate, and share my value of loyalty and pranks. You are the yang to my yin. I just know it has to be love. You're an ever constant presence that never leaves my mind or heart. Your smile could instantly calm my roughest storm of rage. Your laugh makes me wanna cry with happiness. Looking at you makes me want to physically meld with her. Not in a sexual way, but something deeper, more metaphorical. Damn, just thinking about you, I'm getting all misty eyed. I would vow to cherish you in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, to have and to hold you, for better and for worse, until death do us part.

• Brohoof 2

Raven wants to hear about my feelings?!

Raven_gif.gif

Easy.

First, relax, and think about it step by step to know what to do, second, she likes guys who are like her, the type that are serious, dark, and secluded, so I got that down!

Lastly, just be myself, if all goes in correct order and manner, my final actions will be to tell her my feelings, and then tell her I like ponies since she enjoys them so much. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, darn. I have to tell Chryssi my true feelings about her in person. I would tell her that I think she is the most beautiful queen I have ever laid eyes on, her personality is wonderful, and that her laugh is really cute. Of course, I would be blushing the whole time while stuttering a bunch. Most likely it wouldn't impress her since girls prefer someone who is brave over someone who is nervous, scared, or embarrassed. Especially if that girl is a queen.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

Applejack I am not sure if there is a right way to say this but I have had feelings for you for quite some time, everything about you inside and out is absolutely gorgeous. Your mane, your beautiful green eyes, your strong sense of right and wrong. Your appreciation for the simple things in life and you dedication to your family. The fact that you are a real, honest genuine pony who is not afraid to be herself. I love all of that about you Applejack, you are the kind of person or rather pony in this case that I want to spend the rest of my life with. The kind I want to raise a family and grow old with, to share good times and bad.

With that said it sucks that Applejack isn't real but the good news is there are plenty of women with similar traits, she does have nearly everything I could possibly want in a woman though.

• Brohoof 2

• 7 years later...

Rainbow I know this is a bit awkward but... I have feelings for you. You're adventerous, brave, humourous, adorable, funny and everything about you is just amazing! Your loyalty and dedication to your friends, your adventerous and upbeat nature. Seeing you smile, makes me happy, Hearing your laughter kills my heart with cuteness and you share my love for pranks and jokes. You are my type- Bold, fun and mischievious. If its not love then I don't know what it is. I like everything about you Rainbow, you are that pony I want to have a life with and meld with during my darkest times. I love you~

Knowing her, she would probably be shocked and touched hearing it. 

If she actually falls in love with me, I would be super surprised and happy at the same time.

Edited by MysticWolficorn
  • Brohoof 1