Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp wishes that will never happen

Captain Brony (MG11)

Title is self explanatory, and please don't comment saying why one of these is a faulty idea. There's a reason why it says "never happen." Just want to share my ideas for their entertainment value. (These ideas pertain to the show and other related media)

•Celestia fakes her death and retires Metroman Style (Megamind Reference)

•Discord fights on the good side against a villain and sacrifices himself to save Fluttershy (not necessarily a death-sacrifice)

•Actors Christopher Lee or Keith David voice a villain

•Luna's romantic interest in Big Mac in the IDW comics becomes cannon to the show

•Mare Do Well becomes her own character, and she is not one of the Mane 6. A mysterious mare assumes the identity

•The Mane 6's singing talent is acknowledged in the cannon

•Lunar Empire symbol appears in cannon or has a cameo

•An eventual new character for a Mane 7

•Sweetie Belle Vending Machine as a decoration in the Gameloft App game

• Brohoof 10

Title is self explanatory, and please don't comment saying why one of these is a faulty idea. There's a reason why it says "never happen." Just want to share my ideas for their entertainment value. (These ideas pertain to the show and other related media)

•Discord fights on the good side against a villain and sacrifices himself to save Fluttershy (not necessarily a death-sacrifice)

•Luna's romantic interest in Big Mac in the IDW comics becomes cannon to the show

•Mare Do Well becomes her own character, and she is not one of the Mane 6. A mysterious mare assumes the identity

Oh my gosh Keith David voicing a character would make jump up and down with joy biggrin.png! (Captain Anderson of the Royal Guard laugh.png ?)

My wish that I don't think will ever come true would be a Doctor Who style episode with Doctor Whooves (voiced by David Tennant, please sad.png ), Derpy and Twilight! I see so much potential there but I'm afraid this will always be a thing of fanfiction and not anything else...

Edited by Armchair Adventurer
  • Brohoof 1

Well...

• A new mane 6 character, thus making it the mane 7.
  • Somepony stopping a song and wondering why everypony started singing like that out of nowhere.
  • A male CMC character...possibly Button Mash...he's adorable..
  • Stephen Merchant (voice of Wheatley from Portal 2) voicing a British pony.

Those are the only ones coming to mind.. Also +1 for that Megamind reference..I honestly loved that movie. :P

• Brohoof 5

• Canon Celestia kills her evil alter ego from The Conversion Bureau universes.

• Lyra Heartstrings finds that one special Human teleporting into Equestria . Oh don't be a prude, it's only xenophilia! And they get married and have Human and Pony mutant babies!

• Zoidberg and Rarity get married and have crab and Pony mutant babies!

•  John Dimaggio does the voice of a Pony sounding exactly like Bender and acts like Bender.

Edited by Rush

• Canon Celestia kills her evil alter ego from The Conversion Bureau universes.

• Lyra Heartstrings finds that one special Human teleporting into Equestria . Oh don't be a prude, it's only xenophilia! And they get married and have Human and Pony mutant babies!

• Zoidberg and Rarity get married and have crab and Pony mutant babies!

•  John Dimaggio does the voice of a Pony sounding exactly like Bender and acts like Bender.

^^Yes please. :D^^

Mlp wishes?

-Derpy with a canon role

-The show taking several elements from the comic, such as the Nightmare.

All I can think of right now.

More of a role from Maybelle. It can't happen without risking a lawsuit. She has to remain a cameo. I know this. That's why it's something that won't happen. Can you blame me for wanting more GF in MLP?

CROSSOVERS. WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS ACTUALLY GOOD.

A full-on MLP video game. Not aimed for the six-year old little girl audience.

A story slightly darker than usual. With more twists and turns, and more painful development. With a sappy, happy ending, of course, but just something more riveting than usual.

... More Twist? ... Come on, I actually liked her. <<;

... Yeah, I think that's about it.

Nightmare Rarity appears like in the comics

I doubt that will happen but it would be cool if it did and it would be instresting how they defeat her since the elements of harmony is missing one also I havent seen the issue after that one so yeah....

• Nathan Fillion voices somebody. Pony/Griffon, Hero/Villain, it doesn't matter.
  • Liam Neeson voicing someone. Perhaps the Captain of the Guard from the time of Luna's banishment, for the premier episode? Or just some really BA character to go with the epicosity of the actor.
  • David Tennant making at least a cameo for a speaking role of Doctor Whooves.
  • Morgan Freeman voicing somebody. Maybe Starswirl, or someone like that.
  • Maybe have James Earl Jones as a villain voice actor who is a rival of Morgan Freeman's character?

Basically all of my wishes consist of actors voicing someone tongue.png It would make me spaz out immensely if I heard any of the above listed voices in the show. They got John De Lancie, so now they just need these guys!

As for story element wishes?

(OK, I lied. Not basically all of my wishes consist of voice actors tongue.png)

• Perhaps a nod to the fact that Twilight's mother, Twilight Velvet (Twily's totally named after her mom :3), is the author of the Daring Do books. Like maybe Rainbow trying to get her autograph in the background or something. 
  • More Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash sisterly moments.
  • We meet the rest of the Mane Six's parents and possible siblings, such as Twilight Velvet and Night Light getting speaking roles. Rainbow Dad getting an actual name and speaking roles, perhaps an appearance of Dashy's mother (who looks like a reworked Firefly, kinda how Twilight Velvet is a reworking of the G1 pony Twilight Sparkle's based off of). We meet Fluttershy's parents. Learn what happened to, or something at least close to that, Applejack's parents. Pinkie's parents and sisters. Perhaps a few more canon siblings for the Mane 6?
  • More Luna.
  • More Octavia, Spitfire, Vinyl and Derpy screen time.
  • More Wonderbolt screen time/speaking roles in general
  • Bon Bon gets an official voice.
  • More Lyra.
  • Maybe we can finally learn how old the Mane 6 are in relation to each other, more so than Fluttershy being a year older than Pinkie.
  • Johnny Cash lookalike pony is a relation to Applejack. Perhaps her grandfather? (I really want a Johnyy Cash pony)

Well OK, I want all of these to happen, but you know.

Edited by 00Pony
  • Brohoof 1

For me, I'm guessing that a Doctor Whooves episode is not gonna happen. Mostly because BBC wouldn't allow it, and I'm guessing some I the crew working on MLP don't even know what Doctor Who is.

Oh! And Ian McKellen playing the voice of Starswirl the Bearded.

Edited by super2379

Minty from G3 introduced into the show?

Hey, we already have Tabitha St. Germain. All it would take is her stepping back into the role and...

No? sad.png  Oh well, here's a fan vector which I think is a great interpretation compared to the blind bag toy:

dyk7.png

Edited by PianoOfMuffins
  • Brohoof 1

well lets see,

I don't see anything all that impossible about Celestial faking her death, maybe not exactly her death but going away and leaving ponies mysteriously.  I'm kinda counting on it almost.

I'd be shocked if discord never fights for the good guys.

as for a new main character people will rage but maybe lol

- Turnabout Storm becomes canon

- Sunset Shimmer returns

- Mick Foley voices a character

- Rumble becomes an important character

I've met mick foley,

How?  I mean Mick's awesome but that's like ice cream on pizza LOL.  How?

I wouldn't say sun set coming back would be impossible.

For me, I'm guessing that a Doctor Whooves episode is not gonna happen. Mostly because BBC wouldn't allow it, and I'm guessing some I the crew working on MLP don't even know what Doctor Who is.
Oh! And Ian McKellen playing the voice of Starswirl the Bearded.

Pariody is covered in copy rights,

KINda like how duck tails had ROBO duck as a clear rip off of robo cop.

No your not getting the tardis.

could he travel through time?  Maybe.  could be be british?  maybe.

- A human actually going to Equestria.
- A pony actually going to the human world.
- Both sides creating a portal to cross onto their world
- Lyra's addiction for humans

you gotta be careful with that human idea the sonic x fans still haven't gotten over that gimmick LOL.

equistra girls

same

I think lyra's fan tick will get a wink sooner or later.