Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

Golbez: Well..I was practising a new performance using a...Guillotine, I have a hunch it...may have gone off whilst I was till checking it.

*Rubs his neck*

Kira: So... you're dead... Well when chatterbox is done talking to my mom then she's probably gonna be upset to hear that

Kira: okay but in 24 hours it'll be hard to hide the mark of the dead post-19815-0-09218100-1381938096_thumb.jpg

Golbez:

I can't be dead I have a performance to do in a few days! What in the name of...wherever this is ...am I supposed to do now!

Look just..just don't tell Miss Box, one problem at a time!

Golbez: *raises an eyebrow* Come again?

Kira: well that mark will appear on your forehead in 24 hours in order to show all the guards that you didn't sneak in.  Kinda like a cutie mark

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Golbez: I don't intend on staying that long.

Listen lad, would you kindly just tell me how do I get back?...please?

Kira: I'm sorry the only way to get back is as a ghost, unless you died early, but this obviously isn't the case.

Golbez: Whatdoyoumaen "not the case", I just got here for pete sake!!

I have far more  important things to do than waste my time haunting some poor souls establishment!!

Kira: if you died before you were supposed to then you would have gone to my mindscape rather then here. I'm sorry, besides you'll get used to it, they all do.

((OOC: slight error on my part, didn't know about the Mindscape thing, thought this garden was where you go if you died before you were supposed to, however I'll carry on just to see where it leads too))

Golbez:BUGGER THAT!!

I demand to see who is in charge here!

((OOC: slight error on my part, didn't know about the Mindscape thing, thought this garden was where you go if you died before you were supposed to, however I'll carry on just to see where it leads too))

Golbez:BUGGER THAT!!

I demand to see who is in charge here!

Kira: that would be me 

(edited)

*Golbez slowly fades into the garden near the group, looking somewhat dazed and confused, he blinks repeatedly*

...now what was that all about...wait a minute...where am I?

Miss Box?...what are you doing here?...what is this place?

post-18984-0-19657700-1381943696.png Chatterbox: Mr. Go...Golbez? is that you? 

Edited by Balareth

(edited)

Kira's mom: okay, well have fun in the garden *eyes glow green* and don't let anypony know your alive.

post-18984-0-87356900-1381944274.png Chatterbox: i...i won't, i promise!

Kira: so what do you wanna see?

post-18984-0-98534500-1381944505.png Chatterbox: if you want, you can show me the rest of the garden!

Edited by Balareth

It is I! Silver Sword! My dear Chatterbox, I must say you look ravishing today! I do love all fair maidens. And your glasses make you look so intelligent! Which you of course are. Do you have any favorite foods? TV Shows? Movies? Books?

img-1928703-1-f17cd5627ee67ab43183cfd4c7

Golbez: Erm...yes Miss Box...I..I I..*Golbez rubs the back of his head* I..I followed you here, yes I was curious where your friend here was taking you and followed you here out of curiosity....eh heh. * smiles sheepishly*

post-18984-0-26171900-1381946660.png Chatterbox: really? oh that's so sweet Mr. Golbez! Bu...but this is a very strange place! i'm glad i'm not the only one alive here!

It is I! Silver Sword! My dear Chatterbox, I must say you look ravishing today! I do love all fair maidens. And your glasses make you look so intelligent! Which you of course are. Do you have any favorite foods? TV Shows? Movies? Books?

img-1928703-1-f17cd5627ee67ab43183cfd4c7

post-18984-0-87822300-1381947480.png Chatterbox: Well thank you so much Mr. Sliver Sword! you are very kind and charming! Well, i'm not so Smart but i guess my glasses make me look like that *giggles*

my Favourite food is cherry pies, cookies and candies, in tv, well, i don't have a tv, i love to read books instead, one of my favorites is called "The Limits of the Eternity" it's a masterpiece, it's about a lost alicorn who must build his empire by his own... very interesting

Chatterbox: really? oh that's so sweet Mr. Golbez! Bu...but this is a very strange place! i'm glad i'm not the only one alive here!

Golbez: Yes...quite...*ahem*may I ask, what exactly does one do here?

Golbez: Yes...quite...*ahem*may I ask, what exactly does one do here?

post-18984-0-43552100-1381950257.png Chatterbox: *Whisper to Golbez* i think that this is a place only for the deads, Mr. Kira brought me here to show me his house and this realm, but... i'm a Little scared

Chatterbox: *Whisper to Golbez* i think that this is a place only for the deads, Mr. Kira brought me here to show me his house and this realm, but... i'm a Little scared

*wraps a comforting wing around Chatterbox as he leans in closer to whisper back*

Golbez: *whispers* In that case, stay close to me if your scared, but Mr Kira obviously went through a lot of hassle and trouble in order to bring you to such a place in the first place so...the polite thing to do would be to at least make the most of it...hmmm?

*gives Chatterbox a warm smile with a  subtle wink as he removes his wing*

Kira: so guys, I know you have not meet any dead ponies yet but those stories of them being ugly and stuff are all lies, in fact they look even better then their glory day's. Since their bodies wouldn't last forever here they get one that will, a perfect body of you will.

*wraps a comforting wing around Chatterbox as he leans in closer to whisper back*

Golbez: *whispers* In that case, stay close to me if your scared, but Mr Kira obviously went through a lot of hassle and trouble in order to bring you to such a place in the first place so...the polite thing to do would be to at least make the most of it...hmmm?

Edited by Fluttershysguy

post-18984-0-60444900-1381960870.png Chatterbox: *blushes* That's sweet Mr. Golbez! i feel now safe with you!, still, i'm curious and also happy to be the first mare alive in visit this place,

post-18984-0-54241800-1381961430.png If Mr. Kira allows me, this would be a great material and a Brand new área of interest of all the ponies and of course a interview of the place with me!

attachicon.gifUntitled-1 (2).png Chatterbox: *blushes* That's sweet Mr. Golbez! i feel now safe with you!, still, i'm curious and also happy to be the first mare alive in visit this place,

attachicon.gifchatterbox attracted.png If Mr. Kira allows me, this would be a great material and a Brand new área of interest of all the ponies and of course a interview of the place with me!

Kira: interviews, but no pictures it'll be kinda like ruining a surprise 

Kira: so guys, I know you have not meet any dead ponies yet but those stories of them being ugly and stuff are all lies, in fact they look even better then their glory day's. Since their bodies wouldn't last forever here they get one that will, a perfect body of you will.

post-18984-0-27396400-1381961763.png Chatterbox: You mean like heaven? this is getting more interesting!

Kira: interviews, but no pictures it'll be kinda like ruining a surprise 

post-18984-0-77220600-1381961987.png Chatterbox: naturally Mr Kira! i don't like to ruin a surprise!