Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

Stonehawk: I only know what ponies of today know meaning I can't know what they haven't discovered yet

post-18984-0-95212700-1382074381.png Chatterbox: Still your power is awesome!

Chatterbox: Still your power is awesome!

Stonehawk: thank you! Though it is also a burden, one time Kira wanted to do something for me on mother's day, but because of my power I saw straight through it sad.png

(edited)

Stonehawk: thank you! Though it is also a burden, one time Kira wanted to do something for me on mother's day, but because of my power I saw straight through it sad.png

post-18984-0-66702300-1382379561.png Chatterbox: well, it cannot be surprises with you mrs Stonehawk huh?

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png personally i like to search surprises with the ponies i interview *Giggles*
Edited by Balareth

Chatterbox: well, it cannot be surprises with you mrs Stonehawk huh?

personally i like to search surprises with the ponies i interview *Giggles*

Stonehawk: it's okay, chatterbox. And I will also talk to Kira about calling you his mare friend.

(Ooc: this is what Stonehawk looks like :  post-19815-0-52993200-1382403145_thumb.png )

Stonehawk: it's okay, chatterbox. And I will also talk to Kira about calling you his mare friend.

(Ooc: this is what Stonehawk looks like :  attachicon.gifmyPony.png )

post-18984-0-16368900-1382403332.png Chatterbox: oh! please don't be so rough with him, i'm still don't know why he called me his "marefriend]"

(OOC: looks great! i like it!)

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: oh! please don't be so rough with him, i'm still don't know why he called me his "marefriend]"

(OOC: looks great! i like it!)

Stonehawk: I'm sure he was just panicking, I could tell because he forgets that I can see lies when he does.

(Ooc: thank you I had to make it and reply at the same time, which is hard)

Stonehawk: I'm sure he was just panicking, I could tell because he forgets that I can see lies when he does.

(Ooc: thank you I had to make it and reply at the same time, which is hard)

post-18984-0-37649500-1381857265.png just between us... why he told you that? he likes me?

Stonehawk: he thinks of you as a great friend, he definitely what's to see you happy though, 

post-18984-0-60444900-1381960870.png Chatterbox: d'awwwww that's so sweet of him!

Hey, chatterbox... Can you please check out my ask soarin post? It should be close to this one... It's been so long...

And may I say that I LUV your glasses and you very cute!

Hi! My names Fang! I want to know,...what's it like being a student of Luna's?

And... Ummm...

Edited by deletedaccount0000
Edit

Hey, chatterbox... Can you please check out my ask soarin post? It should be close to this one... It's been so long...

And may I say that I LUV your glasses and you very cute!

Hi! My names Fang! I want to know,...what's it like being a student of Luna's?

And... Ummm...

post-18984-0-88502600-1382074663.png Chatterbox: Nice to meet you Mr. Fang and sure i will go to see Mr Soarin if you give me the address of his house (OOC: the link to the post)

post-18984-0-67859300-1381882000.png and uh... thank you for the compliment! *blushes*

post-18984-0-88091500-1381797730.png hmmm.. interesting question! you see, Luna, being different than her sister, she don't want the values of friendship, instead she evalúes the progress of the talents of ponies and i am one of her favorite students because not only she think that i made a excelent job, but also i send the interviews to her to knows everypony's life so she can visit them and talk to them, but only who really need her company!

Chatterbox: Nice to meet you Mr. Fang and sure i will go to see Mr Soarin if you give me the address of his house (OOC: the link to the post)

and uh... thank you for the compliment! *blushes*

hmmm.. interesting question! you see, Luna, being different than her sister, she don't want the values of friendship, instead she evalúes the progress of the talents of ponies and i am one of her favorite students because not only she think that i made a excelent job, but also i send the interviews to her to knows everypony's life so she can visit them and talk to them, but only who really need her company!

here's soarins house address! http://mlpforums.com/topic/51111-ask-soarin/page-22#entry1946144

Chatterbox: no! what about him Mrs Stonehawk?

Stonehawk: Kira thinks that his father, Golden Blade, killed me although, it was dark Kira making an illusion. Well I just don't want you to think of him the same way that Kira does.

Miss Chatterbox, What is your cutie mark?

post-18984-0-37355900-1382462046.png 

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png Chatterbox: this is my cutie mark, i earn it in my first interview with  Nightmare moon, when she return into luna she wanted me as her student the progress on my skills

*Golbez stirs, and groggily wakes up as he regains consciousness*

Golbez: Mmmnn.....w-what happened?

Kira: well it seems the my mom and chatterbox are getting to know each other