Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

Kira: interviews, but no pictures it'll be kinda like ruining a surprise 

post-18984-0-77220600-1381961987.png Chatterbox: naturally Mr Kira! i don't like to ruin a surprise!

Kira: Yeah it's just like that, it'll be a shame when you get here because you'll no longer need glasses and I really like them.

post-18984-0-37273000-1381962303.png Chatterbox: ........

Th...thank you!

post-18984-0-61535200-1381962443.png i have to admit that they bother me sometimes!

Kira: Yeah it's just like that, it'll be a shame when you get here because you'll no longer need glasses and I really like them.

post-18984-0-37273000-1381962303.png Chatterbox: ........

Th...thank you!

post-18984-0-61535200-1381962443.png i have to admit that they bother me sometimes!

Kira: thank you, I built this one myself

post-18984-0-88502600-1382074663.png Well let me tell you, it's a brillant masterpiece, i love it, and you are very considered to build that special place for musician ponies!

attachicon.gifchatterbox happy.png Well let me tell you, it's a brillant masterpiece, i love it, and you are very considered to build that special place for musician ponies!

Kira: well, I just hate to see good ponies struggle during their living time so I do my best to make it the best here.

*Golbez rubs the back of his neck with a worried look on his face, keeping quiet as he follows the other two*

Kira:*teleports to Golbez* *whispers* something bothering you? Well I know your gonna have to tell her eventually I mean the mark is already appearing

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Golbez: WHAT!?

*Golbez slaps a talon to his forehead*

That was hardly twenty four hours!

post-18984-0-59132900-1382116861.png Chatterbox: are you... are you okay?

Golbez:

*gives chatterbox a warm smile as he offers her a large bouquet of red and pink roses*

Chatterbox: i never forget this

(OOC: that was based on your description of Golbez in the database, and i miss the hat, sorry XD)

post-18984-0-87383900-1382150395_thumb.png

*begins to panic slightly*
Golbez: I'm fine! Really, I'm fine. There's nothing to see here!
*sweats a little as he gives a sheepish grin*

(OOC: Whoah...I mean ...I didn't know it meant so much for you to do something like that ...I mean you didn't even have too.
Thanks Balareth smile.png

Can I just ask though, what happened to his cummerbund? ( a belt type sash worn around the waist),)

Edited by Sparx

...I mean you didn't even have too.

OOC: but i wanted to, i'm learning photoshop and i make these to improve my technique

(OOC: Whoah...I mean ...I didn't know it meant so much for you to do something like that

Thanks Balareth img-1938626-1-smile.png

(OOC: The truth is that i really like to draw and i thought that the scene where Golbez gives Chattebox a bouquet of flowers deserve a image..

i'm glad you like the image ;)

)

Can I just ask though, what happened to his cummerbund? ( a belt type sash worn around the waist),)

(OOC i can swear that is that red belt at the end of the shirt,)

Golbez: WHAT!?

*Golbez slaps a talon to his forehead*

That was hardly twenty four hours!

Kira:*whispers* time flies when your mood is in this state I know your feelings for her so we'll stop by a magic shop to give you more time but you'll have to tell her eventually, so might as well find a way to tell her before the mark becomes complete.

Kira:*whispers* time flies when your mood is in this state I know your feelings for her so we'll stop by a magic shop to give you more time but you'll have to tell her eventually, so might as well find a way to tell her before the mark becomes complete.

post-18984-0-92337100-1382228279.png Chatterbox: Mr. Kyra? anything wrong with Mr. Golbez?

attachicon.gifchatterbox sad.png Chatterbox: Mr. Kyra? anything wrong with Mr. Golbez?

Kira: *turns to Golbez with regret in his eyes* I'm sorry Golbez but I cannot lie to her face, Golbez died in a accident during a rehearsal he ended up here and did not want to hurt you with the news... I'm sorry Chatterbox.

(edited)

Kira: *turns to Golbez with regret in his eyes* I'm sorry Golbez but I cannot lie to her face, Golbez died in a accident during a rehearsal he ended up here and did not want to hurt you with the news... I'm sorry Chatterbox.

post-18984-0-34415100-1382229464.png Chatterbox: *shed tears* NO! this can't be true! no no no! Mr Golbez! why!?....

post-18984-0-92337100-1382228279.png

There must be a way to revive him, he can't die!

Edited by Balareth

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.png Chatterbox: *shed tears* NO! this can't be true! no no no! Mr Golbez! why!?....

There must be a way to revive him, he can't die!

Kira: in my palace there is a secret room in it there is a spell that can only be performed if the kings of fire, lighting, life, death, lies, truth, water, air, wind, moon, sun, space, and earth, all join together and perform it. but the spell is a myth, and getting them all together will be impossible they haven't spoken to each other in years and they won't listen to a 16 yr old and his friends.

Kira: in my palace there is a secret room in it there is a spell that can only be performed if the kings of fire, lighting, life, death, lies, truth, water, air, wind, moon, sun, space, and earth, all join together and perform it. but the spell is a myth, and getting them all together will be impossible they haven't spoken to each other in years and they won't listen to a 16 yr old and his friends.

post-18984-0-92337100-1382228279.png chatterbox: there must be something to do Mr. Kira!