searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

Ack, I had gone to sleep when you posted that so missed it: I'll retcon a few posts to acknowledge him when I have a minute.

... In my head I'm seeing the scene from the beginning of Pirates of the Caribbean: only with a pony instead of a pirate, a wolf instead of a boat and razor-sharp rocks hacking away at its legs instead of it sinking into the sea.

@,

Sorry Rage! D: I just got home from campus and was trying to catch up, I must have missed Crimson's post by accident! Swear I didn't mean to, I'll edit in a reply to him as well.

That's better, added in a reply to Crimson. Again, sorry about that.

Edited by Lhee

No worries, college is more important than the RP, so you don't have to be sorry.

Fiiillleeerrr!!!

I just edited my last post with Crimson...just thought you would like to know...

Fffiiillleeerrr!!!

I've gotta warn you guys, I won't be on for the rest of the day today, and I won't be back on until midday tomorrow. Cinderscribe or Shayman have my permission to god mod Crimson if deemed necessary, see you all tomorrow!

Shayman

*cough cough* Shaymin *cough cough*

I guess we're waiting on Cinderscribe to post then! Hold on everypony, don't forget about the RP just yet!

• Brohoof 2

@@Windbreaker,

This feels fitting:

@@00Pony,

Actually surprisingly little, I think.

I feel like it was miracously well timed that this intro started with the chanting the moment the monster appeared in your video 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnEzkbdTa0I

So starting tomorrow I may not be on much for about a week. I recently got a job and the training for it is usually the majority of the time I'm on and able to post in "quick" succession. 

Edited by SilverHeart

So far, you might have noticed quite a high level of railroading...

Thats going to be changing a little: I'll be guiding you all through Kingfisher and narration, but its going to be a lot less 'this is where we're going' - feel free to explore, discover things and create the world around you as you go: it's a roleplay after all!

I'll provide guidance through the temple when its discovered: for the time being, you should be arriving at the falls shortly and setting up to search for the entrance (or not, like I said, you're free to do what you like!)

• Brohoof 1

This thread just became a whole lot more awesome with the addition of the Monty Python video.

I was about to reply on how to yell with this > angry.png  But I feel it's a bit delayed now. :P

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this so far. I feel like I've put Midnight into a very interesting situation.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking of bringing in Midnight Sky's younger sister at some point, so could you look her over. I doubt there will be anything about her I'd need to change, and it would be interesting to see Orion's reaction to Midnight interacting his little sister on the other team. Link is Sunshine Rays, in my sig.

Also, is it okay if Midnight Sky starts finding clues to the exact location of the Litany? If so could you give me some idea as to where it is?

Edited by Icy Void
  • Brohoof 1