Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

@,

heheh, yeah it's pretty popular :) but that's a good thing. To make it easier for you though, you could try creating an event where the group is split...perhaps in two...but that's just an idea ;) 

am I too late to join the party?

Name: Crimson Grinn

Description: The rebellious and heroic captain of the pirate ship the "Blaze of Glory" he acts like a jackass a lot, but when things get serious and his friends are counting on him, then he becomes the warrior and leader that never backs down and does anything for the sake of innocent ponies. P.S. NEVER touch his hat and Rum or you will probably die...painfully

omg, there are so many people wanting to join XD, good thing I joined when I did. Lol

am I too late to join the party?

Name: Crimson Grinn

Description: The rebellious and heroic captain of the pirate ship the "Blaze of Glory" he acts like a jackass a lot, but when things get serious and his friends are counting on him, then he becomes the warrior and leader that never backs down and does anything for the sake of innocent ponies. P.S. NEVER touch his hat and Rum or you will probably die...painfully

Actually, IMO, Crimson would be great for the story line, he could be like, another guy who wants the treasure :D. and somewhere in between the RP we can have a great battle! it would be amazing!

omg, there are so many people wanting to join XD, good thing I joined when I did. Lol

Actually, IMO, Crimson would be great for the story line, he could be like, another guy who wants the treasure biggrin.png. and somewhere in between the RP we can have a great battle! it would be amazing!

What? no! I'm not making crimson a badguy! I mean sure, he'll probably nab some treasure and gold that isn't exactly his in the end, but he would never do something that would harm innocent ponies!

Heh, be that as it may, I didn't expect this amount of popularity :o

So as the first of the new participants, Crimson is accepted. I'm going to have to close it (for the time being) after him though, sorry folks but there's just too many people wanting adventure! :(

Sorry, I forgot to sign up for this!

Anyways, ai would like to sign up with my OC Angelica. If you think she is overpowered in some way, I'll apply with Emerald. They are both in my signiture.

What?!? But I just forgot to sign up for this, please let me be in!!!

I would like to join with my OC Arina.

Arina a eart pony, the daughter of a deceased unicorn knight from Trottingham, wants to go out on an adventure to discover the meaning of her Cutie Mark. Though her main skills are charm and tact, she also has a hidden bravery inside her waiting to unveil itself.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/arina-the-blacksword-r4633

I'd like to join with stained steel

Link in sig

He's an assassin/contract killer/bounty hunter he is normally cold, he is a master of all small blades like daggers and knives and carries many throwing weapons... just ask if you need anything more about him

Hey there Cinder. I posted on the planning thing that I would join, not realizing it had already been made :P I would probably join with... Ursidae if that's OK. I can't link him right now but his page is in my profile page.

@,

Hahaaha. xD

@@Ampharos, @@dashian500,

I guess you can join. (If you're wondering why I'M responding, just check the OP. I'm co-DM. :3) Make sure you don't plan on making only one post and leave, be SURE you want to stay in this RP. Kay? :3

To anyone else involved in the RP reading this post, be sure that there's something big coming up in a few posts.. :3

Edited by Shaymin

LUNA CHRIST YOU GUYS ARE SUPER FREAKING FAST WITH POSTING, YEAH? geeze, you guys left me in the dust img-1921505-1-sad.png 

Now I have so much to read img-1921505-2-sad.png

Bitch please.

In the RP I'm in, they once went ahead 3 pages.

You don't know what "fast" is unless you're me XD