Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie fought over a piece of cheese, who would win?

Sugar Pea

happy.png 
I don't care how stupid this topic is, it's just a hilarious thought!

If these two were to fight over a piece of cheese, to be honest i'd route for Fluttershy. She would use her all powerful stare to force Pinkie to give her that piece of cheese! 

Who would you route for, and state your arguement! 

What...? Thought we needed a fun topic....wacko.png

33kq33l.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I tried to get an answer but I just can't... what would probably happen is that Pinkie and Flutters would make an epic fight for the cheese, and while they're fighting Spike would take it and run away... heck, that's the most accurate answer I see for this xD

If this were to happen for some reason, I'm pretty sure Pinkie would just end up eating it before Fluttershy had time to react. And even if she didn't, I think Fluttershy would probably give up and let her take it.

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

It would actually be such a matter that it could be an episode on sharing.

Pinkie would obviously have a great deal of initiative to get what she wants but also has a mind of courtesy. Fluttershy is not forceful, but she has gained a great deal of self-respect and consequent assertiveness. If they both had a great deal of drive, I could see it becoming a rather interesting exhange of nearly prank-like bargaining and argumentation until somepony like Twilight Sparkle or Applejack comes in to arbitrate the splitting of the cheesewheel before it rolls away with this metaphor.

I once thought that Pinkie Pie would win in this type of battle, but after reconsidering it, I think that Fluttershy would win. It is because Fluttershy will probably do anything for her animal friends... Especially animals who likes cheese. She will probably beat up Pinkie just for the sake of her animal friends. I'm just saying.... so please don't feel offended if you're a Pinkie Pie fan.

• 4 weeks later...

Fluttershy uses whimper and pouty eyes

Pinkie returns the favor!
Fluttershy slowly starts to build up courage and builds up the STARE!
Pinkie suddenly pulls the cheese out of her mane distracting Fluttershy!
Fluttershy is distracted and unable to use her STARE!

Pinkie quickly starts to inche the cheese towards her mouth!
Fluttershy is saddened and whimpers...

Pinkie pauses, looks down, and is paralyzed with concern

Fluttershy looks away giving up the cheese to her friend with a small smile

Pinkie splits the cheese!

Both use hug and win the battle with a happy smile!

• Brohoof 1