Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

where will these episodes be available from? your website? and also im not sure if I can be of service but if you need help with your website I could try to help you as much as I can. i really wanna be involved with this so im going to be following you guys every laugh.png step of the way!!

where will these episodes be available from? your website? and also im not sure if I can be of service but if you need help with your website I could try to help you as much as I can. i really wanna be involved with this so im going to be following you guys every img-2001285-1-laugh.png step of the way!!

We might take you up on that!  And we will be releasing videos on YouTube as well as embedding them on our website.

• Brohoof 1

I got an OC that represents myself. Feel free to use it.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/newsupaluigibros-r4906

And for the heck of it, here's PNG of my cutie mark:

post-18346-0-03940500-1384316423.png

P.S. If it's okay with you, can I please make a simple request with my character? Can my character appear right next to my twin brother, SuperMarioKingdom, who also submitted his OC to this project?

Would love to enter with Ambrose my OC the link is in the sig, also if so i want to join with Dusk Shadow. Let me know about my chances. Would love to have Ambrose is Twlight Branch, and Shadow to be in Black Leigon. 

Edited by Ambrose

You can use my OC. The link to everything about him is in my signatrue, but if you really want, I think I coudl type up my stuff in a comment, if that would make things easier? Btw, I recently updated him for a RP I'm goint to participate in. So if you would like me to change some things, let me know

Ooh, this sounds like something that my OC, Esme, would fit into. And, as long as I'm at it, I might as well enter Viva and Eldur. My friend wants in on this too, she has a changeling-in-disguise OC, Wisdom Embracer. Thanks, and I ope you get as many as you need!

P.S, I'd be willing to do voice acting, either for Esme or someone else.

I'll gladly donate my OC to this project. Excited to see what you do with it! You got a branch for flyers or something? That's where he'll fit best.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/heatwave-r4911

~Heatwave

*Edit: Ok, I see the branches aren't organized that way. Well, I'll leave it to you to decide where he should go. Good Luck with this Project!

Edited by Heatwave

@,

No, we cannot accept imgur links, and II believe I've said this a few times. But

First you need to go to the character database in the roleplay section and press the button that says create new character, then fill out all the sections with information of that character, post it, then you have the link to your character profile page. 

That is what we need in order to use your oc, because it has all the information in their respective areas with all the information needed. It makes everything easier and easier on us to process your oc to put them into their respective branches. 

@,

Thank you so much for your characters, we do really need every single one we can get. I'll add them to the count now

@@Malinter,

And thank you for another changeling oc, I'll be sure to add him to the special processing count, since he's a changeling. 

@,

Thank you as well, we truly do need every character we can get so you are helping us out.  I'll go put her into the processing line

@@Silver Herald

Thank you for your oc, and its not a matter of whether you get picked, its more a matter of to which branch you go too!

@@RevivingSociety,

I'm sorry but we cannot accept him because we need a character page link for him, not just a picture. If you have one we would really appreciate it, if not I believe I left instructions near the top of this post on how to make one.

@@Midnight Scribbler,

Thank you Midnight, I don't collect ocs over the message system, only over this thread. But thank you for all your ocs, I'll be sure to add them to the processing line.

@,

Thank you for your ocs, I'll be sure to add them to the count now

@,

Thank you for them, and don't worry we will when we have too.  

• Brohoof 2

@nioniosbbbb, If he's been processed then he is sure to be drawn. Hicks did a really big load today so we're sure to get through them quickly enough.
Just as a quick reminder i kind of changed his cutie mark recently because the character's abilities changed. All in all Terra is the same character but just has different cutie mark mentioned in his cutie mark section. I will be sure to inform you of any new pictures that you can use as references for him once he gets drawn again. He is just starting to get some pictures now.

@,

I found him in your signature, so thank you for him. I'll be sure to add him to the count right now.

@@wakuboys,

Thank you for your oc, every single one counts!

@,

Thank you for your oc, and please just do upload it on the profile, not on here. If the picture is on the profile we're sure to find it easily. But thank you for your oc.

@@princess twilight s.,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your ocs because we need character page links for them in order to use them for our projects. If you have them we would love to have them, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database.

@@Lucid Dream,

Thank you so much for your oc, I'll be sure to add him to the count right now.

@,

Thank you Shadow, and don't worry. We can see that he is a pony, and we do have artists so your good. I'll go add him to the count now.

@,

Thank you... And I am unsure of the language, so I'm guessing that its a poem of some kind. I love poems so thank you for putting that up there for us, its good to get a bit of different cultures out there.

@@Spark_Vision,@,

I am truly sorry you too, the man who talked to you has been slightly out of the loop lately. He isn't part of the Inquisition so he doesn't know what is happening with this project. So you can take on board what he said about episodes and such about our projects, but not on the Inquisition. But yes we will do web comics, audio plays and casts, good old fanfiction and all of the like, for all our other projects. The Inquisition is its own project entirely. 

Firstly they are going to have a music/promo video entirely to themselves for our first production of them, and this is meant to be a bit of a secret but since you guys probably got the wrong idea. We're actually making a movie so you're sure to that soon in terms of whispers and non interesting news. I'm so sorry if he gave you any wrong impressions, but maybe one day they may have their own series as well.

@@Techite Sparkle,

I'm sorry but I can't accept that link, because that goes to your profile page. We need the link to your characters profile page that is held within the character Database. If you have that link we would much appreciate it, if not then it doesn't take long to make one.  

@,

Thank you for your oc, and you'll find the link that goes straight to the inquisition page of our website on the first post of this thread, about 3 quarters of the way down. 

@,

Thank you so much  for so many ocs, I'll be sure to add them to the count right now.

@,

Thank you so much for him, he'll be added to the processing line right now.

@,

Thank you so much for your character, every single one counts right now.

@@Snowy Storm,

Thank you so much for your ocs, we love it when people post more than one, it gets us closer to our goal. I'll be adding him to the count right now.

@,

I'm sorry but I can't accept your character because we need a character page link for him, if you could please go make one in the character database we would love it. We need the profile links in order to use any of the characters.  

@@Absolute_Discord

I'm sorry but I connot accept him because we need a character profile link for him in order to be used. If you have one for him then we would love to have it, if not it doesn't take long to make on in the character database. 

@@NewSupaLuigiBros,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be sure to add him to the count. And I can try, but it isn't guaranteed. 

@@Flying Ace,

Thank you, and yes sometimes the links don't work so thank you for making sure!

@@Drumstickrd,

Thank you

@,

Thank you for your ocs, I'll be sure to add them now. We need every oc we can get right now.

@@Pulcinella,

Thank you for your ocs, every single one counts and you've definitely put in a dent!

@@Ice Storm,

Thank you for your oc, make sure to keep up with the website to find out where she goes!

@@Broseph Stalin

Thank you for your oc, I'll be sure to add him to the count right now.

@@Sky Warden,

Thank you for him, we do need every single one we can get right now.  

@@Heatwave,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be sure to add him to the processing list right now

@@Record_Scratch,

Yes, sometimes it is best to read the first post as well. Many people don't do that so I end up repeating myself over and over and over and over again.

@@Appleloosa,

Thank you so much for him, I'll be adding him to the count right now.  

@,

I know, if you've updated the profile and you haven't seen him up on the website yet we're sure to have the right references.

@@Solar Cloud,

And thank you so much for coming on here with the right link as well. I don't accept links over messages, I'll add him to the count now

Edited by rascal61

@Sky Warden, Thank you for him, we do need every single one we can get right now.  

Odd. No notification.

Nah. I think it's me who must be grateful that I will get my OC drawn in such quality. :lol:

If you need more information or details, please let me know. You don't specify the information needed (or maybe I missed it), so I just provided what thought is important. I updated my page, by the way. I don't know if you've checked it or not. It contains cutie mark description, skills, more about personalities, and stuff.