539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

@@Milk Wave,

Thank you for the oc, and we do accept those who aren't fully pony.

@@Doc. Volt,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding him to the count right now.

@,

Thank you for her, adding her to the processing line right now.

@@techno915,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding him to the queue too.

@,

Thank you for your two ocs, I'll be adding them both to the count now.

@@A Jewel of Rarity,

Do you mean the Add thing on the newsticker or just the front page?

@@Inclement Blitz,

Thank you for your oc, adding her to the count now.

@,

Yes it was, thank you, I'll be adding him to the count now.

@@Speed Kicker,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character, because you haven't provided us with  character database profile page link. If you have one of your character we would love to have it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the Character Database. 

@,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding it to the count right now.

@@Diamondeye83,

Thank you, adding him to the processing queue right now.

@@crazitaco,

Thank you for your crazy taco oc, I'll be adding her to the count right now.

@@Solar Cloud,

Thank you for another oc, I'll be adding her to the queues right now.

@@Scarfy HOOVES,

You need to go to the character database section in this forum and create/add a character, then once you've post that character you come along here and drop off the link to the page, simply as that.

@@Arcangel,

Thank you for him, adding to the count now. But we wont contact you when we finally get to your oc, you just have to keep looking at the website to see if your oc has gotten into which branch.  And you can go find them on the Inquisition page at our website, which the link on the first post of this thread leads too.

@@Balareth,

Thank you, I'll be adding her to the count right now.  

• Brohoof 2

@@Scratched Disk,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding  him now.

@@Scarfy HOOVES,

Thank you for her, I'll be adding her now.

@@WrathBradley,

I'm sorry, but I don't take kindly to those things. I actually have a heart condition, so those links can take my life. You are really lucky that I did take my medication off and that I had muted my headset, though you did still take another month or so off of my life span, and I still don't have alot of that left.

• Brohoof 2

Gee Sai, forget about me much? >.> Well anyway, didn't see any of my OC's on the list so I would like to register them, all 3 of them

-Chivalry Knight
-Paradox Shift

-Worried Faith

their pages are in my sig. and uh, IM A VOICE ACTOR TOO DAMN IT! Y U NO ADD ME TO VOICE ACTOR LIST?... anyhow, rant aside. You seem to be doing a great job with this, and Im very proud of you Sai. I really hope this goes far, really far :D

I sense only good things ahead for this organization, and with that i bid thee a good night ^-^

@,

1) Can't register CK because he's actually part of the Group for SoT, so he can't go up there.

2) You've gotten a new character and we're still going through all of the ocs, and you never gave us them! 

3)We're getting there, we still have to get through all the artists before I get voice actors onto the site. 

And thank you, I'll be adding the two of them into the long queue now. 

@,

Yes, in the future when we are looking for people I will put out a thread in creative resources for people to apply to and for character to apply for. 

@,

Yes, in the future when we are looking for people I will put out a thread in creative resources for people to apply to and for character to apply for. 

Okay, that sounds cool ^^

This sounds like a fun project and I'd like to help anyway I can =D

(I begin to realize how many projects I am part of already XD)

Oh, I also want to work on my Vector and Animation skills, I am part of another brony film project, only as PR/HR for now, but in the near future I plan to learn how to Animate and refine my vector skills, so hopefully, if you need vector artists or animators  I can help out with that in the future as well.

• Brohoof 1

Well this project seems to be quite large, so I would like to do my part. I do not have many OCs that will fit the bill but I would like to submit Rylen. He is quite a long shot in the first link so I have two versions of him. If the first one is not what you are looking for, let me know and I will provide the second link to another version of him.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rylen-after-cybernetics-r4095