Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Share your Battlefield 4/Call of Duty Emblems!

Quilled Inc

This is awesome! I've always been too lazy to create a quality emblem, but I didn't want to go with one that sucked either. This is the cutest thing to ever go into Battlefield 4. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to use this emblem in Battlefield and make some "Battlefriends"!

post-20649-0-49758300-1385127142_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay so someone did post something along these lines :) So rather than make a new thread and just get it wastefully merged anyways, I'll post here :)

for more BF4 emblems though (and a good place to add these.. I don't think i've seen most of them there anywho..) check out this site! http://emblemsbf.com/

Instructions on adding them to your lineup with each emblem :)

Just found it recently while digging around figuring out how to get new emblems without extremely awesome skills and patience :P

Edited by GrimCW

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made 2 emblems tonight. one on Black Ops 2 and another for the GTA V crew I own. If you want to join it PM me :yay:

Black Ops 2 one took roughly an hour, but the GTA V one took me almost double that.Mainly due to the glitchyness of the Social Club Emblem creator. 

iSu9XmE.jpg

P4bciKz.png?1

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

My original Rainbow Dash emblem on BF4, and I have premium so HA! envy my 40 layers!! No but in all honesty 2 hours well spent, I love it :wub:post-10391-0-67869800-1399975681_thumb.png

Edited by Rainbow Derp

• 2 months later...

Can someone post a tutorial of how to make the My Little Pony Trade Mark on Black Ops 2? If you don't know what the MLP TM is, It's the sign that says "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" in the intro. if you wan't close contact with me add me on Xbox : X8adAssassinsX. Thank you!

• 2 months later...

I had Ruri Gokou as my emblem for Black Ops II (PC, and the Xbox before that) for the longest time.

y9WfAfx.png

I followed a tutorial, but I did make some of my own modifications, as the original one didn't quite meet my expectations. :)

Then just earlier today, I switched to this one; the Ooarai Girls High School 'symbol' (or whatever it's called). Made it all myself. It might look a bit odd in some places (the misaligned bits were me trying to compensate for the fact that the emblem appears slightly different outside of the editor), but I think it's close enough. :P

viPOLzW.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've made a few anime emblems in BF4, ever since I got the courage to try making them myself (rather than just copying, as I thought I would fail horribly if I tried). It's actually quite fun, and I personally like how these turned out. :)

Tenryuu (this one's my personal favourite)

qkZ0pjc.png

Mashiro Shiina

8vwQREs.png

Kirino Kousaka

0eBn3av.png

Uni

1yDUmIa.png

I used to have more, but I deleted them ... didn't like how they looked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After 2 years, I'm bringing this back to life!

I know you COD Bronies are out there. I wanted to find a topic like this before I posted one. Welp, here is my new emblem on Blackops 2 PC!

bjb9k1.jpgWhat do ya'll think?