Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you duty be?

Starlight24

You are now an alicorn prince/princess born of Luna or Celestia(Your choice). So answer who will be you parent(if you want to father), what will you do as a royal.

I for one WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST AND MAKE SURE NO ONE DOES ANYTHING OF CRULE NATURE OR TO THE DUNGEON!!!!!!!1 

I'd have Luna as my parent. As for what I'd do as a member of royalty: I'd stay in the background. I'd remain hidden from the sight of all until I see somepony straying from their path onto one that will only bring them, and those around them, suffering and heartache. I'd appear and inform them of the choice that they are about to make. I wouldn't stop them, I would just provide them with information before they act, for it is not my place, even as royalty, to meddle in business that is not my own. Basically, I'd be a guide. Just like I am in my life.

I would probably want Luna to be my parent. As a part of Canterlot royalty, I would probably be involved in some politics when it comes to dealing with important issues that happen around Equestria. I'd be a guide to the ponies that need any help or information regarding the issues that arise.